Supplement stack feedback(X-Gels, EP1C, ELIM1NATE, Osta)

redmond

redmond

Awards
Hello every one. I plan on doing an 8 week cycle of OL ep1c, elim1nate, ostar1ne and sns x-gels.
my planned dosages are as follows

OL EP1C- -300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300 (pre-workout or first thing in the morning on rest days)

OL ElIM1NATE -25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75 (First 2 weeks 25mg at night. Next 4 weeks 25 in morning and 25 at night. Last 2 weeks 25mg moring, noon, and night)

OL OSTAR1NE -10/10/15/15/20/20/25/25 (First 2 weeks 5mg morning and night. Next 2 weeks 10mg morning 5mg night. Next 2 weeks 10mg morning and 5mg noon and night. Last 2 weeks 15mg morining and 5mg noon and night)

SNS X-Gels -500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 (All pre-workout and only on days I workout

Goals- Gain 5-10 lbs on muscle and get legs considerable larger and stronger while evening out my physique(I have a very small chest and very thick abdominals) As well I'd like to become slightly learning while still in a caloric surplus.

Staples- Creatine 5-10g ED on days I remember
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin D (I live in minnesota)
Whey protein Isolate
B-complex

Medications- Tenex .5mg 3X daily (ADD)
Lamictal 200mg daily (Bipolar Disorder)
Focalin ER 40mg daily (ADD) though I only take it 1-3 times a week
(going to try and get perscrption fish oil during next psych appointment due to wide psychological and physical benefits)

Extra goodies- Purple Wraith
Xtend
Hemovol
MF CLA Core
Beta-alanine
D-TEST power chews (3g DAA and 1.5g lclt)
Dymatize super mass gainer 12lbs (unopened)
DL-Phenylalanine bulk power

Side notes- I workout first thing in the morning for 30-45 mins then on days I don't work Ill workout again for another 30-60 mins around 3:30.
I am also recovering for bicep tendinitis and rotator cuff tendinitis

Conclusion- Any opinions and feed back on my cycle are welcome as well as things that I should add into my cycle. I know there's tons of knowledgeable and friendly members on this board, that's why I came to you guys, so thanks a ton in advance.

redmond

redmond

Awards
Forgot to add in I also have Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin-E, and fish oil supplements as well. The reason im trying to get perscription strength fish oil is because it's a pain in the as trying to down 3+ fish oil caps 3 times a day.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
You better get a light PCT for osta if running for 8 weeks at 25 mg

redmond

redmond

Awards
I'm only running it at 25mg for 2 of the 8 weeks but i do have nolva and aromasin on hand as well as the d-test chews so I should be good as far as pct. Thanks for the concern though!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I would actually run Osta solo and everything else in PCT afterwards.

Or Osta + Xgels then everything else in PCT.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I would actually run Osta solo and everything else in PCT afterwards. Or Osta + Xgels then everything else in PCT.
this but keep eliminate or a mild ai on cycle as some people report mild estro issues on cycle. Since you have nolva, run a light dose for pct with a test booster and an ai for after you finish the nolva. I would personally run epic with osta as Dma378 and myself have had great results with that exacts stack. Like blacklac said save everything else for pct to help solidify the strength and muscle gains

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With ArA alone warranting impressive gains, this stack should be excellent!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this but keep eliminate or a mild ai on cycle as some people report mild estro issues on cycle. Since you have nolva, run a light dose for pct with a test booster and an ai for after you finish the nolva. I would personally run epic with osta as Dma378 and myself have had great results with that exacts stack. Like blacklac said save everything else for pct to help solidify the strength and muscle gains
2nd this. Osta/Ep1c cycle. Followed by light pct with X Gels!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
With ArA alone warranting impressive gains, this stack should be excellent!
Especially with that hemavol, pumps should be insane

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would actually run Osta solo and everything else in PCT afterwards.

Or Osta + Xgels then everything else in PCT.
I agree but id cut the osta down to 6 weeks and add xgels at week 5 then everything for pct...

redmond

redmond

Awards
Well Elim1nate is the same stuff as erase as far as I know so that would be my on cycle AI. I for sure want to run osta 8 weeks. Would maybe running Ep1c weeks 1-6 at 300/300/300/300/600/600 and x-gels week 4-10 (2 weeks into pct)at 500/500/750/750/750/750 be better or maybe do the other way around?

redmond

redmond

Awards
EP1C is Olympus Labs version of follidrone just to clarify.

redmond

redmond

Awards
bump

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like ep1c year round:)

I take it during cycles, during pct...all the time actually.

Have no experience with xgels, maybe someone else can help you with that.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I am also recovering for bicep tendinitis and rotator cuff tendinitis
Can I PM you about how you're doing with this? I was diagnosed with these EXACT two things over 6 weeks ago. going to chiro weekly and not really back to form.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If diet is on spot, the results will be great for sure :D I plan on running some sns xgels in PCT

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As Ed said, EP1C is cool year round. At the very least you will want some sort of the OTC PCT with Osta getting that high.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Ed said, EP1C is cool year round. At the very least you will want some sort of the OTC PCT with Osta getting that high.
^exactly...some will say a serm after osta. It sure wouldn't hurt.

redmond

redmond

Awards
Can I PM you about how you're doing with this? I was diagnosed with these EXACT two things over 6 weeks ago. going to chiro weekly and not really back to form.
Yeah go ahead. I'm currently doing physical therapy for it but most of it is done at home and is fairly easy to do.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would add something to control prolactin. El1minate will take care of the rise in estrogen, however osatrine also raises prolactin. Some mucuna or something like Inhibit-P will do nicely.

Beyond that I would also recommend a PCT to be on the safe side. I would also save the D-Test for the PCT period.

X-gels isnt dosed high enough in my opinion. The best gains I experienced was 1500mg pre-workout only. I will be running this again shortly when I stock up.

I would run this by your physicians to make sure there will be no interactions. And recommend pre-and post bloodwork if possible.

Eager to see how this stack treats you!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Won't find a better non-stim product to stack Xgels (ARA) with.
Except Non-stim Olympus Labs CONQU3R with ArA ancillaries built in ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Except Non-stim Olympus Labs CONQU3R with ArA ancillaries built in ;)
It's still on sale making it very tempting for this broke guy to buy some.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's still on sale making it very tempting for this broke guy to buy some.
Do you want stim or non? I've seen you lobbying around for a while lol! We don't have samples yet but as long as your cool with me ziplocking you a few scoops PM me your addy.