How would you run it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've already started the original 2 bottles of x-factor. But recently got 3 more bottles. 1 i purchased and 2 were sent to me for a contest, so thank you molecular nutrition. If I want run it at 1.5g's for 50 days I'd need 3 100 count bottles which I have. So how would you run it? I can do 3 bottles now and then 2 more bottles later in the winter.....or run them all the way through, that seems a bit excessive and I haven't really paid attention to how long people are running ArA products at one time.

MN also sent me 2 bottles of Test Factor so when would you run those? I'm thinking 3 bottles for 50 days and then 2 bottles for the 33 days or even reducing the second run to 1.25g's to extend it for 40 days and take the Test Factor with the 2nd cycle in order to maximize that run.

Opinons?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So I've already started the original 2 bottles of x-factor. But recently got 3 more bottles. 1 i purchased and 2 were sent to me for a contest, so thank you molecular nutrition. If I want run it at 1.5g's for 50 days I'd need 3 100 count bottles which I have. So how would you run it? I can do 3 bottles now and then 2 more bottles later in the winter.....or run them all the way through, that seems a bit excessive and I haven't really paid attention to how long people are running ArA products at one time.

MN also sent me 2 bottles of Test Factor so when would you run those? I'm thinking 3 bottles for 50 days and then 2 bottles for the 33 days or even reducing the second run to 1.25g's to extend it for 40 days and take the Test Factor with the 2nd cycle in order to maximize that run.

Opinons?
i like the option bolded personally

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
yeah the lower dose ArA + Test Factor will be a nice stack. 1.5g ArA is the bee's knees though

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Opinons?
Definitely split them up and leave some time in between. But the option you outlined seems to be the best way IMO.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the 1.5 grams of X-factor stack with Test-Factor. Then, being me and loving to spend money, I would just pick up another bottle of X-factor at a later date and do another full run at 1.5 grams in 3-4 months.