Super Runny 4-andro TD?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was going through some stuff I had stashed and had some 4-andro Iconic Formulations lying around. Started using it, and the consistency is insanely runny, not gel like or lotion like at all. Compared to the 1-andro it's almost like water. Has anyone had this happen before? Should I expect it to work the same or just toss it?

I'm thinking I may just add it to another test base so I don't get crippling lethargy with some epistane. But if anyone has used and noticed no difference I would love to find out.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I've had that happen with another brand's 4andro cream, got super runny and watery for some reason. Not sure if that means it's bad or not, hopefully someone here will know more.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are a few posts about this over the last few years. During covid there was a shortage of the form of carbomer we used (980) - and we were forced to use carbomer 940...this left some of the gels a little more on the runny side. carbomer is simply a thickening agent and is not an active ingredient - should not impact the effectiveness of the product.