Our Superior USPS

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was looking FWD to my Optimize-T from Strong Supp Shop.
I get the text saying "delivered". Go out to mailbox and find this, LOL. Morons.

I put in a claim this AM, should take 'em a month or 3. :rolleyes:

A crushed bottle w/ 8 pills, gee thx USPS... Ill go order another and hope the USPS morons can handle it OK...

Attachments

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They had one job :cautious: where I'm at, they occasionally just don't make the rounds. I don't get it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to see this. Did a mail truck run over your package? Somehow, 8 survivors.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to see this. Did a mail truck run over your package? Somehow, 8 survivors.
Looks that way, or pallet-jack or something. I like how they say "I hope this didnt inconvenient you"... 😕

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d be pissed. Sad part is if I did that to your mail it is a federal offense but they can mishandle YOUR PROPERTY and it comes w an “I’m sorry”. Like they clipped your mirror in a parking lot and left an IOU

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They had one job :cautious: where I'm at, they occasionally just don't make the rounds. I don't get it.
I think they get lazy. Sometimes I get the email "your item is out for delivery" then I get no mail that day.
Almost like the clown was too lazy to walk it to the doorstep. Nothing in the mailbox.

The next day the box is packed and the item finally shows up... Like they skipped a day...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think they get lazy. Sometimes I get the email "your item is out for delivery" then I get no mail that day.
Almost like the clown was too lazy to walk it to the doorstep. Nothing in the mailbox.

The next day the box is packed and the item finally shows up... Like they skipped a day...
I concur. I have been home, saw the truck pull up to box, go to get said pkg, and there is a sticky note “signature needed, sorry we missed you” and it has “final attempt “ checked off and I have to go to local post office. And the “seasoned gal” that works the counter looks like she delivered mail on foot in the blizzard of 78, gives an attitude when I bring up the “how and why” of the situation. That’s the federal government for ya

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s sad honestly, I order very little anymore because the place I live 1 out of 3 times they deliver it to the wrong address. Sometimes I get it sometimes I don’t just so annoying.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently sent a car title via ups one day.. they notified me there was nothing in the box and the box was damaged so they threw it away at the first distribution center. I guess you can't hear a piece of paper when you shake a box...

Frustrating

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last month I sent a check for 50K (I had a pension close, and they made me re-invest it) to Vanguard Financial.
They said they got the application / form, but no check... I had to have another one printed (and original canceled) from the 1st institution, then mail it again via Fedex for 75.00. Of course that one made it. Not sure what someone thought they would do with a check made out to Vanguard financial?? Also on the back of it I wrote "For Deposit Only".. People are odd...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s sad honestly, I order very little anymore because the place I live 1 out of 3 times they deliver it to the wrong address. Sometimes I get it sometimes I don’t just so annoying.
In the summer we leave a cooler out back next to the spot we want our important mail. The usps and ups guys always make sure they get a drink and make sure the packages are safe. Even leave stuff with the neighbor sometimes if it looks big or important. Make friends with the mail ppl if you order a lot of stuff. It really helps. My grandma use to give them christmas cards with a $50 every christmas too.

I live on a main road by a highschool. High theft area for mail. Ive had a package snatched once and it was a fill in mail person

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In the summer we leave a cooler out back next to the spot we want our important mail. The usps and ups guys always make sure they get a drink and make sure the packages are safe. Even leave stuff with the neighbor sometimes if it looks big or important. Make friends with the mail ppl if you order a lot of stuff. It really helps. My grandma use to give them christmas cards with a $50 every christmas too.

I live on a main road by a highschool. High theft area for mail. Ive had a package snatched once and it was a fill in mail person
I agree talk to them. They're humans just doing a job. I gave my dude just a bag of nice chocolate and offered some firewood during cold months. He happens to be a great person but it takes interaction to find that out

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My mail man has been showing up every other day. My neighbors pointed it out to me. Also my girl always looks for the sale adds and we seem to not get those at all anymore. I hear Amazon treats employees bad but man are they on point with deliveries. They frequently update when it will be there and I think I e even gotten things at night on a Sunday once. Post office needs to step it up.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree talk to them. They're humans just doing a job. I gave my dude just a bag of nice chocolate and offered some firewood during cold months. He happens to be a great person but it takes interaction to find that out
Not gonna start talking to mailmen so my mail gets delivered. LOL
I don't even talk to neighbors, everyone here minds their business, keeps to themselves.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not gonna start talking to mailmen so my mail gets delivered. LOL
I don't even talk to neighbors, everyone here minds their business, keeps to themselves.
You're missing the point. I use to feel like you then I moved away from the inner city/suburbs and am a much happier person

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve got a long driveway with two entrances so it can be a bit confusing so I usually talk to the various delivery services so they know what’s easiest. Not justifying garbage services, but it is good to remember they are human beings too. 🙂

It always depends on your area, I’ve had much more trouble with Amazon and other services compared to USPS in mine. USPS has been doing lots of restructuring and lay offs the last few years so it’s probably expected to “feel” those changes for many depending on your area.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve got a long driveway with two entrances so it can be a bit confusing so I usually talk to the various delivery services so they know what’s easiest. Not justifying garbage services, but it is good to remember they are human beings too. 🙂

It always depends on your area, I’ve had much more trouble with Amazon and other services compared to USPS in mine. USPS has been doing lots of restructuring and lay offs the last few years so it’s probably expected to “feel” those changes for many depending on your area.
My daughter ordered some clothing and it came in a somewhat sealed bag. Delivered in the rain and dropped in the only puddle we have in our driveway. We give the Christmas card and grease the wheels.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have seen vids on YT where auditors go to USPS and film.
Workers are seen throwing things around to different bins from across the room (missing, hitting the floor, etc).
Even things marked "fragile". Mail left outside for 30 mins on a dock, unattended (anyone can walk back there).
Govt workers are some of the lamest around...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last week I had some D9 gummies delivered via USPS. Package had been opened and one of the gummy packs were missing. So obvious someone just helped themselves to a free pack of D9. And no note of any sort from the mail lady. Doubt she’s the one that did it, but who knows. Luckily the company I purchased from sent out another pack for free after letting them know.