Transparent Alpha-Yohimbine Supplement

Cowazaki

Awards
Hey guys, I've been doing copious reading on Yohimbine HCL and Rauwolscine, and have determined that Alpha-Yohimbine would be perfect for my needs. I'm fairly muscular at 10% bodyfat, and just need to get rid of that lower ab and back fat. I don't want something some massive stim, though, rather just something that'll assist me in my cut.

As such, Alphaburn seemed like the ultimate product - a lightweight Rauwolscine supplement. However, that's discontinued.

I read that the recommended dosage for Yohimbine is .1mg per lbs body weight. I'm only around 150 lbs, so I'd really rather be able to control my dosing to about 15mg of Alpha-Yohimbine per day. However, none of the products blends that contain Rauwolscine seem to disclose how much they actually use, and so I'm stuck up a tree.

Are there any other options for someone in my position? Again, I'd prefer not to use a stack - just a single Alpha-Yohimbine supplement.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I believe Analyzed Supplements will be releasing exactly what you're looking for in the near future.