Alphamine

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TrainPsycho View Post
    +1. I love training fasted, but very heavy stims leave me way too jittery on an empty stomach. Alphamine is just smooth. Best pumps I've had so far were from Jack3d micro. Citrulline Malate didn't do a thing, so I guess L-Citrulline is way better?
    What dose of Cit. Mal were you using? Pump wise, cit. mal and Citrulline are going to elicit similar ergogenic responses if each are being used at an appropriate dose.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    What dose of Cit. Mal were you using? Pump wise, cit. mal and Citrulline are going to elicit similar ergogenic responses if each are being used at an appropriate dose.
    6g.
    •   
       


  3. I have actually switched it up to a very low carb to cut this fat off and two scoops before my afternoon workout.

    I don't think my body really responded that we'll to IF, but I may have been doing it incorrectly?

    The best cut I was ever on was at Basic Training. We worked out in the morning while being fasted and got limited calories due to time constraints.

    I'm going to shoot for those effects again except do a fasted walk / run in the morning and lift at night.


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I have actually switched it up to a very low carb to cut this fat off and two scoops before my afternoon workout.

    I don't think my body really responded that we'll to IF, but I may have been doing it incorrectly?

    The best cut I was ever on was at Basic Training. We worked out in the morning while being fasted and got limited calories due to time constraints.

    I'm going to shoot for those effects again except do a fasted walk / run in the morning and lift at night.
    Probably just your body honestly. I buddy of mine did IF perfectly for 2 months and just couldnt get anything from it. Switched to a more standard 75/25 carb/fat split and saw better results. His body just didnt like it...

    I have seen IF work wonders for so many people but just not him
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Probably just your body honestly. I buddy of mine did IF perfectly for 2 months and just couldnt get anything from it. Switched to a more standard 75/25 carb/fat split and saw better results. His body just didnt like it...

    I have seen IF work wonders for so many people but just not him
    I think I may be in his boat haha.

    I've been getting leaner but let's be honest, I stopped IF probably a week or so ago (started eating breakfast) and I've already felt my metabolism increase.


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I think I may be in his boat haha.

    I've been getting leaner but let's be honest, I stopped IF probably a week or so ago (started eating breakfast) and I've already felt my metabolism increase.
    Yup...just dont rebound! Stay away from the ice cream aisle
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yup...just dont rebound! Stay away from the ice cream aisle
    I'm not haha. I did get a sugar craving and had a couple pieces of candy, but that's it.

    I'm staying pretty dedicated.


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  8. I've missed the boat. So High Volume is what? And Amentomax is what? Now don't totally flame on me: I admit that I am addicted to Alphamine. How do these others work into the fold?
    Thanks much.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    I've missed the boat. So High Volume is what? And Amentomax is what? Now don't totally flame on me: I admit that I am addicted to Alphamine. How do these others work into the fold?
    Thanks much.
    AmentoMax is Analyzed Supplements Amentoflavone product. More info on Amentoflavone: http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...toflavone.html

    High Volume is Athletix stimulant free pre-workout product with high doses of Agmatine, L-Citrulline and GMS.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    AmentoMax is Analyzed Supplements Amentoflavone product. More info on Amentoflavone: http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...toflavone.html High Volume is Athletix stimulant free pre-workout product with high doses of Agmatine, L-Citrulline and GMS.
    And the two products stacked pre-workout make for a spiritual lifting experience! Lol
    I could barely fit out the gym door today after a rare shoulders/back split. Haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    AmentoMax is Analyzed Supplements Amentoflavone product. More info on Amentoflavone: http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...toflavone.html High Volume is Athletix stimulant free pre-workout product with high doses of Agmatine, L-Citrulline and GMS.
    Correct. High Volume = pump, endurance, vascularity.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Correct. High Volume = pump, endurance, vascularity.
    I called into (love random call ins) and now I'm playing some Xbox and sipping on some Alphamine..


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I called into (love random call ins) and now I'm playing some Xbox and sipping on some Alphamine..
    7 years perfect attendance at my job. Luckily I have worked up quite the stockpile of vacation days though so my call ins are planned in advance. You are correct though unexpected days off are quite enjoyable.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    7 years perfect attendance at my job. Luckily I have worked up quite the stockpile of vacation days though so my call ins are planned in advance. You are correct though unexpected days off are quite enjoyable.
    Damn dude 7 years perfect?

    That's awesome yet crazy at the same time. I gotta switch it up every once and in a while, but to each their own haha.


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Damn dude 7 years perfect? That's awesome yet crazy at the same time. I gotta switch it up every once and in a while, but to each their own haha.
    We get quarterly and yearly bonuses for perfect attendance. After so long I feel I have to keep it going at this point. Plus assuming I ever get laid off or go job searching I can always use that to my advantage in an interview situation. Also as a shift/area lead I feel it's best to set an example.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    We get quarterly and yearly bonuses for perfect attendance. After so long I feel I have to keep it going at this point. Plus assuming I ever get laid off or go job searching I can always use that to my advantage in an interview situation. Also as a shift/area lead I feel it's best to set an example.
    Hey if I got paid for perfect attendance I would do the same thing as you. Haha.


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  17. Stopping by to confirm that alphamine/high volume combo for pre-workout is glorious.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Stopping by to confirm that alphamine/high volume combo for pre-workout is glorious.
    What flavors of each did you use?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    7 years perfect attendance at my job. Luckily I have worked up quite the stockpile of vacation days though so my call ins are planned in advance. You are correct though unexpected days off are quite enjoyable.
    That's some dedication right there!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Stopping by to confirm that alphamine/high volume combo for pre-workout is glorious.
    haha that's the word on the street
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    haha that's the word on the street
    I need some of dat der high volume..


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I need some of dat der high volume..
    Looks like Nutraplanet is sold out, but Best Price Nutrition is stocked http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/at...-servings.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Looks like Nutraplanet is sold out, but Best Price Nutrition is stocked http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/at...-servings.html
    ****! Alphamine is on sale over there at Nutraplanet if anyone is looking!


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  24. Question for you Alphamine folks.

    Straight up, I've been having green diarrhea in the mornings.

    Could Alphamine be the culprit?


    It's time for a comeback... Tagger's Revenge
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/282442-taggers-revenge.html


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Question for you Alphamine folks. Straight up, I've been having green diarrhea in the mornings. Could Alphamine be the culprit?
    Some days I've been dosing 2 scoops alphamine+hemavol pre. I don't know about the diarrhea but thinking back I did have some days when I went like 4 or 5 times. I can't remember if it was days I took the alphamine or not though. But, I would think after an initial "cleansing period" you should get back to solid poos.

    Edit-I went back to my log and yes, one of my 4 poo days was when I took 2 scoops alphamine pre. So I would say it could be the culprit. Tough it out and see if it doesn't solidify soon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine
    By rome32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3101
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 01:55 PM
  5. PES Alphamine - Redefining Fat Burners
    By kevinhy in forum PES
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Log in
Log in