• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Ca2pa

Awards
Tried the RL alphamine sample holy shiz it was so refreshing and delicious. New favorite above CL have not tried FP but no a big fan of FP in general.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tried the RL alphamine sample holy shiz it was so refreshing and delicious. New favorite above CL have not tried FP but no a big fan of FP in general.
RL; its what the cool kids drink

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
Lucky or unlucky for me I'm super sensitive to stimulants. I can only take 1/3 scoop of alphamine a day and I'm good to go. Stuff is powerful. Not sure how people take 2-3 scoops in a day haha.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky or unlucky for me I'm super sensitive to stimulants. I can only take 1/3 scoop of alphamine a day and I'm good to go. Stuff is powerful. Not sure how people take 2-3 scoops in a day haha.
I was the same way man. I consider myself very stim tolerant and jumped in with 2 scoops and it backfired. You will work your way up :) I say it's a benefit for sure! I can now do two scoops and aav2 and feel great. Just enjoy it :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too cool that a tub would last you about 3 months though! You aren't the first to report only being able to do 1/2 scoop or less.
I was the same way man. I consider myself very stim tolerant and jumped in with 2 scoops and it backfired. You will work your way up :) I say it's a benefit for sure! I can now do two scoops and aav2 and feel great. Just enjoy it :)
I jumped right in to 1 1/2 scoops and remember it like it was yesterday. I actually have a review on here from it prior to me being a rep. Set a PR but could barely hand the gym attendant my check in tag because I was so geeked lol!

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Investigations were carried out to analyse the interactions of alpha 2-antagonists (yohimbine, idazoxan, SK & F-86,466) with human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors. All the alpha 2-antagonists enhanced the lipolytic potencies of epinephrine with an order of potency: yohimbine greater than idazoxan greater than SK & F-86,466; the same order was also found in 3H-yohimbine competition studies on human fat cell membranes. The most potent agent, yohimbine, was administered orally in humans to define the conditions of appearance and the time-course of a putative lipid-mobilizing action. Oral yohimbine administration (0.2 mg kg-1) elevated plasma glycerol and non-esterified fatty acids in fasting healthy subjects without significant action on heart rate or blood pressure during the time-course of the experiment. The lipid-mobilizing action of yohimbine was reinforced during physical exercise, completely suppressed after a meal and partially blocked by administration of propranolol (0.5 mg kg-1; 60 min before yohimbine). Plasma norepinephrine concentrations were increased (40-50%) after oral yohimbine administration. The rise in plasma catecholamine concentration elicited by yohimbine was not modified by propranolol treatment. The lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine could be attributable to: (i) the increase in synaptic norepinephrine with a resultant increment in lipolysis by beta-adrenergic agonism; (ii) a decrease in alpha 2-adrenoceptor stimulation of human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors; (iii) a blockade of presynaptic alpha 2-adrenoceptors. The use of highly selective alpha 2-antagonists will allow investigations into alpha 2-adrenoceptors, which may represent a novel locus for pharmacological intervention in lipid-mobilization strategies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2906290
So wat does thatmean? Sorry can u dumb it down for the retards like me?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ben was just pointing out a study that food would nullify the alpha 2 antagonism of yohimbine and how dosing prior to a workout is best.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ben was just pointing out a study that food would nullify the alpha 2 antagonism of yohimbine and how dosing prior to a workout is best.
Yah thats why I would take it in a fasting state.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a tub of alphamine would it be ok to start norcodrene, xgels, and alphamax.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a tub of alphamine would it be ok to start norcodrene, xgels, and alphamax.
Hold off for the 4 week off cycle and then go at it full force bro.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Update: haven't had ****s for over a week (stopped using Alpha) and tried it again tonight just cause.

Got the ****s.

Found the problem. Lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: haven't had ****s for over a week (stopped using Alpha) and tried it again tonight just cause.

Got the ****s.

Found the problem. Lol.
My first go around with alphamine it gave me the sh1ts something awful, definitely figured it out that it was the alphamine, but this time, I'm doing fine. The only difference being this time I started with a half scoop twice a day for a few days, then 3/4 scoop for a few days, then a full scoop twice a day which is what I'm using now...mudbutt-free.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My first go around with alphamine it gave me the sh1ts something awful, definitely figured it out that it was the alphamine, but this time, I'm doing fine. The only difference being this time I started with a half scoop twice a day for a few days, then 3/4 scoop for a few days, then a full scoop twice a day which is what I'm using now...mudbutt-free.
I never had that much of an issue, but some stomach discomfort at first, worked my way up like you suggested, no problems now

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Update: haven't had ****s for over a week (stopped using Alpha) and tried it again tonight just cause. Got the ****s. Found the problem. Lol.
Have you tried half dosing and working up? (Sorry if this was asked I was away for work)

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried half dosing and working up? (Sorry if this was asked I was away for work)
I think he meant the cannibal alpha was tearing his stomach up, not the alphamine. Tagger correct me if I'm wrong.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I might have too. I used it for a while at two scoops and had no effects.

It may be a combo of the Alphamine and Alpha
I think he meant the cannibal alpha was tearing his stomach up, not the alphamine. Tagger correct me if I'm wrong.
I was meaning Alphamine but abbreviated. Sorry haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got my shipment of Alphamine in! I had a short break from it and have been hurting ever since! Its going to be a great weekend now! :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Finally got my shipment of Alphamine in! I had a short break from it and have been hurting ever since! Its going to be a great weekend now! :)
Hell yah. What kind did you get?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never had that much of an issue, but some stomach discomfort at first, worked my way up like you suggested, no problems now
I got a little overzealous and increased my dose a little fast...BOOM! Alphamine Dumping Syndrome!
Thought I had it under control but apparently not. Dammit.

1kerry

Awards
damn! I'm about to start my alpha mine run on monday, ran it before with no issues…hope placebo don't kill me this time

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmmmmm. The cherry limeade is so good!
CL is my favorite as well. Not by much as I rotate all of the flavors but I do prefer it by a bit.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I dont think we got that flavor here in hawaii yet...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the only one I have so far but it's so good. You need to get it. :)
Man if you like tart flavors at all RL blows it out of the water in my personal opinion, though one of my employees who I have using it disagrees. Would definitely give it a try though. And if anyone here is a manager/supervisor I would very much recommend letting your employees sample. 50 % increase in bathroom breaks but 100% increase in productivity

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Man if you like tart flavors at all RL blows it out of the water in my personal opinion, though one of my employees who I have using it disagrees. Would definitely give it a try though. And if anyone here is a manager/supervisor I would very much recommend letting your employees sample. 50 % increase in bathroom breaks but 100% increase in productivity
lol at this.

Usually I just scoop mine and eat it like pixi stix powder. Wash it down with water.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
lol at this.

Usually I just scoop mine and eat it like pixi stix powder. Wash it down with water.
Damn! Sometimes that stuff gets really tangy!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to love the old formula with aegeline, held off ordering without aegeline. I got a free sample a few weeks back and wow. Amazing feel good effect. Ordered some from NP. It was very clumpy when I received it and does not have near the effect that sample had. I am taking two scoops as U believe the sample said something like two servings.

I tried to break clumps up with a fork on hope that the feel good ingredient is what clumped. Still very weak effect. Exp is 08/15. Is it my tub or why such a huge difference between this the sample.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to love the old formula with aegeline, held off ordering without aegeline. I got a free sample a few weeks back and wow. Amazing feel good effect. Ordered some from NP. It was very clumpy when I received it and does not have near the effect that sample had. I am taking two scoops as U believe the sample said something like two servings. I tried to break clumps up with a fork on hope that the feel good ingredient is what clumped. Still very weak effect. Exp is 08/15. Is it my tub or why such a huge difference between this the sample.
This is very odd. Seems maybe some handling issues took place. You should not have clumping and I've went through nearly 100 tubs (don't judge me) and never had a weak batch. I would start by contacting the supplier you purchased through.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is very odd. Seems maybe some handling issues took place. You should not have clumping and I've went through nearly 100 tubs (don't judge me) and never had a weak batch. I would start by contacting the supplier you purchased through.
Thanks. I order huge amounts from NP and think they are great. Will contact them.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Suggested that in one of the other threads, make it happen!
tang would be insane, we have mentioned this in the past, would love to see it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I order huge amounts from NP and think they are great. Will contact them.
I agree I've never had issues with nutra. If you are unable to get assistance hit me up and I'll see what we can do.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to love the old formula with aegeline, held off ordering without aegeline. I got a free sample a few weeks back and wow. Amazing feel good effect. Ordered some from NP. It was very clumpy when I received it and does not have near the effect that sample had. I am taking two scoops as U believe the sample said something like two servings.

I tried to break clumps up with a fork on hope that the feel good ingredient is what clumped. Still very weak effect. Exp is 08/15. Is it my tub or why such a huge difference between this the sample.
I can assure you that the difference between aegiline batches and alternative batches is so minute I guarantee you shouldn't notice any difference.

I have taken all batches, UK and US and the only major discrepancies I notice depend on;
1) how much caffeine and/or yohimbe I have been using recently
2) how close to a meal I take it

The interesting thing is, we have had reviews from people saying "I got the weak batch without <ingredient x>, where can I get the better one?". The main issue with this is people who look at the ingredients list and see a change and therefore expect a change.

I am inevitably one of the people who has used the most Alphamine and if you blindfolded me and gave me two flat scoops out of any batch, I wouldn't be able to tell which one they were from. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
What da diffrence wit da formula wit aegeline inside and da one witout?