Alphamine

bb333

Awards
  • Established
You know we don't speak British!!! Lmao
E' ottimo! Grazie mille! :D
I won't lie, it's been a little while since I have taken Alphamine and I decided I wanted a tasty drink before class...

Wow. Just wow, forgot how ****ing awesome yet crazy this **** is...

ti amo means I love, right?

I love the taste of alphamine,
I love it because it works,
I love because it is unique, the best,
I love because I lost 9 kg, and have seen excellent results, without wasting a lot of lean mass,
I love because it gave me muscle fullness,
I love it because in the morning gave me a nice energy charge
I love because I miss him, and to use it, should I expect a low-calorie, period
or, what wise,
take it as :D prework

I love because it's PES! ^^

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the taste of alphamine, I love it because it works, I love because it is unique, the best, I love because I lost 9 kg, and have seen excellent results, without wasting a lot of lean mass, I love because it gave me muscle fullness, I love it because in the morning gave me a nice energy charge I love because I miss him, and to use it, should I expect a low-calorie, period or, what wise, take it as :D prework I love because it's PES! ^^
What a tasteful little poem. You had me at I love Alphamine. Which is pretty much what I took away from this.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't lie, it's been a little while since I have taken Alphamine and I decided I wanted a tasty drink before class...

Wow. Just wow, forgot how ****ing awesome yet crazy this **** is...

ti amo means I love, right?

There's nothing like the first dose of Alphamine after a break.

Translation: I love Alphamine!

I love the taste of alphamine,
I love it because it works,
I love because it is unique, the best,
I love because I lost 9 kg, and have seen excellent results, without wasting a lot of lean mass,
I love because it gave me muscle fullness,
I love it because in the morning gave me a nice energy charge
I love because I miss him, and to use it, should I expect a low-calorie, period
or, what wise,
take it as :D prework

I love because it's PES! ^^

Awesome. Thanks for the Alphamine/PES love, bb!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
There's nothing like the first dose of Alphamine after a break.

Translation: I love Alphamine!

Awesome. Thanks for the Alphamine/PES love, bb!
Yah... That **** was awesome and crazy all at the same time lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone guess what the fourth flavour will be? :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love bubble gum grape flavours, would be perfect for alphamine
lol, I like bubblegum grape as well.

Weird since I have never been a bubblegum person. In England as a child you can only chew on crumpets or scones.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
scones dunked in bubble gum flavored tea eh lad ;) with some nohomo pudding the side lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
TestE86

TestE86

Awards
Scones take like 1 hour to make on your own... easypeasy

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Doing a lean bulk with:
- New Erase,
- New Anabeta Elite,
- Amino IV
- Phosphatidic Acid
- Alphamine (hunger control /fat control )

Also adding the basic:
- Creatine
- Beta Alanine
- HMB (leftover from cut)
- Fish Oil
- Protein
- Hemavol (preworkout)

The ABE and Phosphatic Acid is adding a huge bit of hunger though and appetite is through the roof.
Got a jar of alphamine on sale here in Sweden to help me cope with the hunger, and right so it kicked in right a way helping me keep my lean bulk diet.

Anyway I read the label on the jar and I quest here in Sweden (UK version) they have not pulled back the aegeline versions of the alphamine (enhanced is still on sale also).

Been on this for 2 weeks now (1 scoop morning, 1 scoop 5h later or pre-workout), a bit nervous about continuing due to potential liver issue.

Do PES still exhange products or has that ship sailed?

Loving the stack so far though, and the new version of erase is like they said slow to kick in but now on my third week I can feel/see both ABE v2 and erase pro v2 doing the job of felling me up at the same time as leaning me out.

Doing 8 weeks of ABE and Erase Pro and the plan was doing Alphamine 6 weeks (2 scoops day).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have had zero reports of serious adverse events following usage of Alphamine or Enhanced.

However, we are happy to exchange products if you wish. Send me an email [email protected]. :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
We have had zero reports of serious adverse events following usage of Alphamine or Enhanced.

However, we are happy to exchange products if you wish. Send me an email [email protected]. :)
Thx for that Bdcc...

But you would consider the product as it is to be safe for me to use for the remaining 4 weeks? Shipping to UK and back would be costly and also mess with my supplyment plan.

No adverse effekt as of yet and my yearly health check coming up soon, always have had a good liver enzyme value of 0.8.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Is there someone who uses Alphamine (my love) during mass?
You like using it?
:D

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Soon I will finish my current stack, ARA + ABE
and I will start with Erase Pro + DAA + Dopadex +? (Amentomax or Dilate ... in anticipation of PES, HIGH VOLUME * _ *)

And here, I was planning to add Alphamine :D
I miss his strength, his energy.
Still undecided,
I could use it only prework, 2 scoops.

My diet is going up with carbohydrates,
I'm starting to increase.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Soon I will finish my current stack, ARA + ABE
and I will start with Erase Pro + DAA + Dopadex +? (Amentomax or Dilate ... in anticipation of PES, HIGH VOLUME * _ *)

And here, I was planning to add Alphamine :D
I miss his strength, his energy.
Still undecided,
I could use it only prework, 2 scoops.

My diet is going up with carbohydrates,
I'm starting to increase.
I used alphamine preworkout with high volume during my ARA/ABE run and enjoyed it.

Solid results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used alphamine preworkout with high volume during my ARA/ABE run and enjoyed it. Solid results.
Alphamine/high volume is a killer pre-workout stack. I am beyond excited to give the combo a go when the new formula HV drops.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine/high volume is a killer pre-workout stack. I am beyond excited to give the combo a go when the new formula HV drops.
Awesome stack indeed. Myself, and I'm sure many others, are in the same boat.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
this will be my go to pre workout for a long time!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
will be mixing mango alphamine with some paradise cooler high volume soon enough ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Same here. The ingredients are everything that I want and more, plus the flavor combinations are perfect!
Its not as good a profile as the US but ideal alongside products with PEA and L-Tyrosine, Katana being one of them :p and the flavor is pretty much why i always grab INTL ver if i ever run dry haha

speaking of mangos snagged a tub of EP today blueberry is running low. wish amino iv would hurry lol been without it for ever

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine: okay to take 3 scoops spread thru out the day? Taking 2 first thing in the morning leaves me crashing 5-6 hours later. Where as, even the 3rd scoop can't save my CNS at that point.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine: okay to take 3 scoops spread thru out the day? Taking 2 first thing in the morning leaves me crashing 5-6 hours later. Where as, even the 3rd scoop can't save my CNS at that point.
If you can tolerate it, go for it!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like doing 1.5 scoops twice per day :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 twice a day usually for me. That or 3 individual scoops in shot form.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone have the up to date label for International version please? I've seen a few ones on UK sites. Thanks again

Edit: when I say international, I mean the UK version