Alphamine

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
+1. I love training fasted, but very heavy stims leave me way too jittery on an empty stomach. Alphamine is just smooth. Best pumps I've had so far were from Jack3d micro. Citrulline Malate didn't do a thing, so I guess L-Citrulline is way better?
What dose of Cit. Mal were you using? Pump wise, cit. mal and Citrulline are going to elicit similar ergogenic responses if each are being used at an appropriate dose.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I have actually switched it up to a very low carb to cut this fat off and two scoops before my afternoon workout.

I don't think my body really responded that we'll to IF, but I may have been doing it incorrectly?

The best cut I was ever on was at Basic Training. We worked out in the morning while being fasted and got limited calories due to time constraints.

I'm going to shoot for those effects again except do a fasted walk / run in the morning and lift at night.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have actually switched it up to a very low carb to cut this fat off and two scoops before my afternoon workout.

I don't think my body really responded that we'll to IF, but I may have been doing it incorrectly?

The best cut I was ever on was at Basic Training. We worked out in the morning while being fasted and got limited calories due to time constraints.

I'm going to shoot for those effects again except do a fasted walk / run in the morning and lift at night.
Probably just your body honestly. I buddy of mine did IF perfectly for 2 months and just couldnt get anything from it. Switched to a more standard 75/25 carb/fat split and saw better results. His body just didnt like it...

I have seen IF work wonders for so many people but just not him

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Probably just your body honestly. I buddy of mine did IF perfectly for 2 months and just couldnt get anything from it. Switched to a more standard 75/25 carb/fat split and saw better results. His body just didnt like it...

I have seen IF work wonders for so many people but just not him
I think I may be in his boat haha.

I've been getting leaner but let's be honest, I stopped IF probably a week or so ago (started eating breakfast) and I've already felt my metabolism increase.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I may be in his boat haha.

I've been getting leaner but let's be honest, I stopped IF probably a week or so ago (started eating breakfast) and I've already felt my metabolism increase.
Yup...just dont rebound! Stay away from the ice cream aisle

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yup...just dont rebound! Stay away from the ice cream aisle
I'm not haha. I did get a sugar craving and had a couple pieces of candy, but that's it.

I'm staying pretty dedicated.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I've missed the boat. So High Volume is what? And Amentomax is what? Now don't totally flame on me: I admit that I am addicted to Alphamine. How do these others work into the fold?
Thanks much.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've missed the boat. So High Volume is what? And Amentomax is what? Now don't totally flame on me: I admit that I am addicted to Alphamine. How do these others work into the fold?
Thanks much.
AmentoMax is Analyzed Supplements Amentoflavone product. More info on Amentoflavone: http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/2012/09/future-pharmacy-amentoflavone.html

High Volume is Athletix stimulant free pre-workout product with high doses of Agmatine, L-Citrulline and GMS.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Correct. High Volume = pump, endurance, vascularity.
I called into (love random call ins) and now I'm playing some Xbox and sipping on some Alphamine.. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I called into (love random call ins) and now I'm playing some Xbox and sipping on some Alphamine.. :)
7 years perfect attendance at my job. Luckily I have worked up quite the stockpile of vacation days though so my call ins are planned in advance. You are correct though unexpected days off are quite enjoyable. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
7 years perfect attendance at my job. Luckily I have worked up quite the stockpile of vacation days though so my call ins are planned in advance. You are correct though unexpected days off are quite enjoyable. :)
Damn dude 7 years perfect?

That's awesome yet crazy at the same time. I gotta switch it up every once and in a while, but to each their own haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude 7 years perfect? That's awesome yet crazy at the same time. I gotta switch it up every once and in a while, but to each their own haha.
We get quarterly and yearly bonuses for perfect attendance. After so long I feel I have to keep it going at this point. Plus assuming I ever get laid off or go job searching I can always use that to my advantage in an interview situation. Also as a shift/area lead I feel it's best to set an example.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
We get quarterly and yearly bonuses for perfect attendance. After so long I feel I have to keep it going at this point. Plus assuming I ever get laid off or go job searching I can always use that to my advantage in an interview situation. Also as a shift/area lead I feel it's best to set an example.
Hey if I got paid for perfect attendance I would do the same thing as you. Haha.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Stopping by to confirm that alphamine/high volume combo for pre-workout is glorious.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's some dedication right there!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Question for you Alphamine folks.

Straight up, I've been having green diarrhea in the mornings.

Could Alphamine be the culprit?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Question for you Alphamine folks. Straight up, I've been having green diarrhea in the mornings. Could Alphamine be the culprit?
Some days I've been dosing 2 scoops alphamine+hemavol pre. I don't know about the diarrhea but thinking back I did have some days when I went like 4 or 5 times. I can't remember if it was days I took the alphamine or not though. But, I would think after an initial "cleansing period" you should get back to solid poos.

Edit-I went back to my log and yes, one of my 4 poo days was when I took 2 scoops alphamine pre. So I would say it could be the culprit. Tough it out and see if it doesn't solidify soon. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Some days I've been dosing 2 scoops alphamine+hemavol pre. I don't know about the diarrhea but thinking back I did have some days when I went like 4 or 5 times. I can't remember if it was days I took the alphamine or not though. But, I would think after an initial "cleansing period" you should get back to solid poos.

Edit-I went back to my log and yes, one of my 4 poo days was when I took 2 scoops alphamine pre. So I would say it could be the culprit. Tough it out and see if it doesn't solidify soon. :)
Lol true that. I have almost finished the tub. I may stop it for now and see if something changes if not I know what it might be.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question for you Alphamine folks. Straight up, I've been having green diarrhea in the mornings. Could Alphamine be the culprit?
How many scoops you using?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two scoops in the AM
Try to lower to one scoop and see if that helps. I believe the choline can cause GI distress in certain individuals.

Also, are you dosing anything else with Alphamine?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Try to lower to one scoop and see if that helps. I believe the choline can cause GI distress in certain individuals.

Also, are you dosing anything else with Alphamine?
Just been taking my cannibal Alpha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just been taking my cannibal Alpha.
The DAA and Betaine Anhydrous can cause GI distress in cannibal Alpha as well.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
The DAA and Betaine Anhydrous can cause GI distress in cannibal Alpha as well.
I was wondering about that lol. I'm going to stop one and see if it still does it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yah, I hope it helps.
As an update. My **** was still green, but it wasn't diarrhea... That's awesome.
The Cannibal Alpha must make it green but the Alphamine has been causing GI distress.

Will continue on and tell you the results.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Green usually means it's passing through you too fast, which taking a bunch of herbs might influence. On the other hand, certain dyes can do it, too - and since the Cannibal Alpha's dosing is 18 black caps/d, I'd wonder at that as a possibility.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Green usually means it's passing through you too fast, which taking a bunch of herbs might influence. On the other hand, certain dyes can do it, too - and since the Cannibal Alpha's dosing is 18 black caps/d, I'd wonder at that as a possibility.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure about to fast in this instance because I have been keeping my normal cycle.

I think it may be a dye because all of it wasn't green, maybe 35%ish?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
You been eating them capt crunch berries haven't you?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Hey, certain cake icings do it to me. My friend gave me a dozen blue and green cupcakes for my birthday. They were magically delicious and I felt like a leprechaun for a week.

Happy Wednesday everyone.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey, certain cake icings do it to me. My friend gave me a dozen blue and green cupcakes for my birthday. They were magically delicious and I felt like a leprechaun for a week.

Happy Wednesday everyone.
Lmao. That's funny. It doesn't happen to me very often but this isn't the first time.
Green poop that it.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
If ur insulin levels got spiked brfore u took alphamine and stopt the yohimbine effects wood the effects resum once insulin levels diminish again?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If ur insulin levels got spiked brfore u took alphamine and stopt the yohimbine effects wood the effects resum once insulin levels diminish again?
Dear lord use spellcheck.
If you are engaging in physical activity of decent intensity after taking the alphamine you should be fine. Ideally take it as far away from food as possible though.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dear lord use spellcheck.
If you are engaging in physical activity of decent intensity after taking the alphamine you should be fine. Ideally take it as far away from food as possible though.
LOL..yeah, those spelling errors are brutal... LOL!!!

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
My bad using one hand for type ontop my fone my fingers to fat haahaa

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell did I just read?! :D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Reactions: CT3
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Investigations were carried out to analyse the interactions of alpha 2-antagonists (yohimbine, idazoxan, SK & F-86,466) with human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors. All the alpha 2-antagonists enhanced the lipolytic potencies of epinephrine with an order of potency: yohimbine greater than idazoxan greater than SK & F-86,466; the same order was also found in 3H-yohimbine competition studies on human fat cell membranes. The most potent agent, yohimbine, was administered orally in humans to define the conditions of appearance and the time-course of a putative lipid-mobilizing action. Oral yohimbine administration (0.2 mg kg-1) elevated plasma glycerol and non-esterified fatty acids in fasting healthy subjects without significant action on heart rate or blood pressure during the time-course of the experiment. The lipid-mobilizing action of yohimbine was reinforced during physical exercise, completely suppressed after a meal and partially blocked by administration of propranolol (0.5 mg kg-1; 60 min before yohimbine). Plasma norepinephrine concentrations were increased (40-50%) after oral yohimbine administration. The rise in plasma catecholamine concentration elicited by yohimbine was not modified by propranolol treatment. The lipid-mobilizing effect of yohimbine could be attributable to: (i) the increase in synaptic norepinephrine with a resultant increment in lipolysis by beta-adrenergic agonism; (ii) a decrease in alpha 2-adrenoceptor stimulation of human fat cell alpha 2-adrenoceptors; (iii) a blockade of presynaptic alpha 2-adrenoceptors. The use of highly selective alpha 2-antagonists will allow investigations into alpha 2-adrenoceptors, which may represent a novel locus for pharmacological intervention in lipid-mobilization strategies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2906290

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established