Dosing AEN liv - Forskolin 95 - Genomyx DCP

mathius

Awards
I'll be starting this stack tomorrow and need some help dosing them properly.

Can I take DCP pre-workout or should I take it 30mins before meals only?

If I workout out in the morning without eating breakfast should I take 3 DCP at lunch with l1 cap of liv and 1 cap of f-95 and 3 DCP at supper with 1 cap F-95?

I'll be taking 4 caps of f-95 but I'll start with 2 caps for the first couple of days to see how well I will tolerate it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the original DCP or 2.0?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I ask is because when I used TTA it made me cramp up a lot so personally I wouldn't take it before working out for fear of that.

Shotputted

Awards
I did this exact stack, worked well. I did 2 f95 with 2 liv pwo fasted, and spread the doses of dcp out evenly throughout my day. Then took 2 f95 before bed. Doesn't matter how you do it as long as you make sure to get a serving or two of liv with 1-2 f95 fasted.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be starting this stack tomorrow and need some help dosing them properly.

Can I take DCP pre-workout or should I take it 30mins before meals only?

If I workout out in the morning without eating breakfast should I take 3 DCP at lunch with l1 cap of liv and 1 cap of f-95 and 3 DCP at supper with 1 cap F-95?

I'll be taking 4 caps of f-95 but I'll start with 2 caps for the first couple of days to see how well I will tolerate it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I bolded the dosing I like from what you suggested. Forskolin + OG DCP was always a favorite of mine. I'd always dose at least one of those servings prior to exercise. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1