ABE+AlphaMax+ArA dosing and timing

jcorp50

Awards
I'm all set to start a run with ABE, AlphaMax & x-gels for 8 weeks. I also have GlycerGrow and plan on using 81mg of aspirin as well.

What I'm looking for is dosing and when I should take everything. I've read up on things and have a general idea, but would like opinions. Also, I have some Alphamine and Mr. Hyde too. Would it be ok to run all of these together?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Follow label instructions for Alphamax and AnaBeta Elite.

For ArA, dose 4-6 caps on workout days only.

I wouldn't combine Alphamine and Mr.Hyde and that would be a ton of stims.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also agree with not combining Alphamine and Mr. Hyde.

Otherwise, the stack looks great. Run the ArA for 50 workout days, the ABE for 8 weeks and Alphamax for 8 weeks. With Alphamax, take two caps either pre workout or upon awakening. I like the pre workout dose, I seem to have better pumps. Your next dose should be pre bed, it will deliver some great sleep.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I also agree with not combining Alphamine and Mr. Hyde.

Otherwise, the stack looks great. Run the ArA for 50 workout days, the ABE for 8 weeks and Alphamax for 8 weeks. With Alphamax, take two caps either pre workout or upon awakening. I like the pre workout dose, I seem to have better pumps. Your next dose should be pre bed, it will deliver some great sleep.
Vouch for this...sleep is awesome!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vouch for this...sleep is awesome!
Third.

I'd dose ABE + Ara + AMax 30-45 min pre workout on training days and other ABE with food, AMax pre bed.

Non training ABE with 2 meals and AMax morning and pre bed

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Third.

I'd dose ABE + Ara + AMax 30-45 min pre workout on training days and other ABE with food, AMax pre bed.

Non training ABE with 2 meals and AMax morning and pre bed
You hit it on the head boone!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You hit it on the head boone!
Ha thanks. Thats exactly how I ran mine except I used c20 instead of abe (both have lohdra bark which is the synergistic ingredient with ara)

jcorp50

Awards
Thank you all for your feedback. I'm really looking forward to starting this stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer stack, you'll love it!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm all set to start a run with ABE, AlphaMax & x-gels for 8 weeks. I also have GlycerGrow and plan on using 81mg of aspirin as well.

What I'm looking for is dosing and when I should take everything. I've read up on things and have a general idea, but would like opinions. Also, I have some Alphamine and Mr. Hyde too. Would it be ok to run all of these together?

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.
Kbayne nailed it.

Any questions on Xgels, feel free to PM me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1