P6 extreme?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I know its a trash supplement but I happen to have a bottle in a half sitting around. I'm on what I think is a good aggressive supplement routine right now including Erase Pro and Forskolin and seeing good results. So the question is since I have it anyway do you guys think it would be worth taking with everything else?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
The only ingredients I recognize from there are DAA, alpha-gpc, mucuna (l-dopa), zinc, and p-5-p.

-DAA goes well with Erase
-alpha-gpc is supposed to be great
-L-dopa wouldn't be a problem, and you might like it
-zinc is fine
-p-5-p I am less familiar with but it is another prolactin control supp. Probably fine.

I don't know if those are dosed enough to do anything, but I think it would be fine and would either do nothing or help. Wait for someone to chime in about the other ingredients to make sure but I think you are good to go.

Zinc probably won't hurt

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
The only ingredients I recognize from there are DAA, alpha-gpc, mucuna (l-dopa), zinc, and p-5-p.

-DAA goes well with Erase
-alpha-gpc is supposed to be great
-L-dopa wouldn't be a problem, and you might like it
-zinc is fine
-p-5-p I am less familiar with but it is another prolactin control supp. Probably fine.

I don't know if those are dosed enough to do anything, but I think it would be fine and would either do nothing or help. Wait for someone to chime in about the other ingredients to make sure but I think you are good to go.

Zinc probably won't hurt
I actually have the other version with "ovine placenta powder" lol. I dont think im going to use it its kinda trash i don't need all that crap in my system

I heard DAA actually doesn't work?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I actually have the other version with "ovine placenta powder" lol. I dont think im going to use it its kinda trash i don't need all that crap in my system

I heard DAA actually doesn't work?
Haha, I don't blame u I would prob just trash it or give it away to someone, too.

DAA is different for everyone. For me it did absolutely nothing. No strength, libido, aggression, nothing. I have two friends who have used it here. They both love it for libido and mood and I think they have some performance increases from it. One of them said he got itchy nipples last time he took it from what he guessed was excess estrogen (he was taking L-dopa with it so he didn't think it was prolactin). Overall, I would say it's cheap enough to try since so many ppl like it, but I would wait until you have something to control estrogen and prolactin. Two things you could use to see if DAA works:

1. Erase + Dopadex + DAA
2. Alphamax (has arimistane and l-dopa plus other goodies) + DAA

Anything else with either L-dopa (sometimes goes by other names like mucuna puriens, velvet bean, etc) and an AI (arimistane, formestane, the new one in Erase, etc...) would be fine, too. I didn't take anything for estrogen or prolactin when I ran it, but since it had no effect I didn't have any side effects either (except stomach discomfort). After hearing about my friend's nipples (that was weird to type...you know what I mean though haha), I wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone without prolactin and estrogen control.