Extreme mass stack

Awards
Have anyone ever tried Mass Stack Extreme from Mass Genetics? Looking to try sarms for the first time but trying to do all my research first. Also was wondering what’s a good PCT to take or have on hand.
current stats are 6’3 235 and 30 years old if that helps

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't heard of the company. After taking a quick look at the ingredients list, they include arimistane which is odd. Lgd doesn't aromatize and neither does mk. Including that in the formulation is actually counterproductive. Lgd is suppressive. You will need a test base not only for the test but also for the estrogen conversion. I'd recommend looking elsewhere and making sure you've got a test base such as 4 andro or dermacrine or... test, in which case I'd recommend a test cycle over sarms.

As for pct, Nolvadex with a quality test support stack like CEL m-test

Awards
Thank you for the reply now back to doing more research to find a good company never really looked into taking test also stayed away from steroids cause I didn’t wanna do any injections. Tried oral Anavar but I stop that because taking it by itself was pretty much pointless

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's included in the product? Having Arimistane in it does not raise confidence towards the product.

First of all use only 1 SARM, if you haven't used them before. If something starts to go sideways, you don't know what compound in the stack is giving you the problems. And you don't really need more, than one effectively dosed SARM, at least for your first run with them.

Definitely have and do a PCT. Tamoxifen, Clomid, Enclomiphene all good options. Make sure to have the SERM on hand before starting any cycle.

Using something that converts to at least estro and preferably to test as well would be advised, like the above mentioned 4-Andro or Dermacrine. Could possibly be ok without, but could also feel like an ass during the run.

Why would Anavar solo be any more pointless, than a SARM solo or a SARM stack?

A lot of bad quality SARM products out there. Many do not contain what's on the label. This Mass Stack may do, I'm not familiar with it. If you're in the US, then MAResearch is one tried, trusted and liked source for SARMs and SERMs (and peptides). @Smont has a discount code for you, if you'd like to give them a go.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Code smont for 15% off

I normally say tamoxifen is gonna be the preferred choice of serm to research in pct but enclo is showing some extremely good results lately

If it's your first cycle I'd suggest picking one sarm and using something like 4 andro or dermacrine to make the cycle more enjoyable and help with gainz

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also wanna note that taking anavar solo is not pointless, it's not ideal either but if you added anavar and weren't making progress the issue was probably diet and training related or the var was bunk. But don't buy pre-made stacks, there usually poorly put together and if something goes wrong you can't adjust individual ingredients or remove the ingredients causing problems. Always build your own stacks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Suggestion..don't ever buy something called extreme mass stack...or super jacked cut stack, or whatever combination of bro terms they want to use. Every product I've ever seen like this have been awful for one reason or another. Never seen a pro say they run anything like that when asked

Awards
Decided not to go with the mass stack…now when you guys say pick one sarm and add 4-ando which one sarm to I pick or try first as a first cycle. I’m gonna go with the 4-Ando like every recommended on here as a Test base now need to add a Sarm

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Decided not to go with the mass stack…now when you guys say pick one sarm and add 4-ando which one sarm to I pick or try first as a first cycle. I’m gonna go with the 4-Ando like every recommended on here as a Test base now need to add a Sarm
I ran 20mg of LGD-4033 with 330mg 4-andro and it was a really nice cycle.

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Suggestion..don't ever buy something called extreme mass stack...or super jacked cut stack, or whatever combination of bro terms they want to use. Every product I've ever seen like this have been awful for one reason or another. Never seen a pro say they run anything like that when asked
And besides being sketchy, ALL the dosages are usually under dosed for each compound…

Awards
I ran 20mg of LGD-4033 with 330mg 4-andro and it was a really nice cycle.
Gonna try this stack and add GW. Waiting to get my PCT in first. Thanks all for the reply’s really appreciate the response abd gave me more research to do