Creatine is Creatine no matter where I get it?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is that correct? Either mixed with sugar or I add my own in? I mean so long as it is GMP and all that.

Running low on Creatine. Looking at a bulk purchase. Have been using BF thanks to Walmart specials but well can purchase more for less per serving.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
is that correct? Either mixed with sugar or I add my own in? I mean so long as it is GMP and all that.

Running low on Creatine. Looking at a bulk purchase. Have been using BF thanks to Walmart specials but well can purchase more for less per serving.
Look at SNS bulk monohydrate. Quality, year supply for cheap.

No need to add sugar at all.

Reactions: mw1
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd recommend creatine monohydrate, but look for a company that you not only trust but that is micronized as well

creaplex from i force and dymatize both make micronized creatine products

but theres a ton of companies that sell good bulk creatine

infraredline

Awards
I personally have seen better results with kre-alkalyn and neovar. That being said if monohydrate works for you then just go with it, I would try other ones though because everyone responds differently to everything.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I like musclepharms blend or green mag

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Using my phone, so dont want to type a long message about creatine (AGAIN). In turn, watch the video
http://youtu.be/dP6YJw0Pe2E

Start at 12:10

Creatine Mono works great, 100's of studies have been done on how effective it is and beneficial it is. The only thing is getting it in bulk without all the other crap added. Reason why I have used iForce Creaplex for years. In expensive and no added crap.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone. New ideas and sources. Always welcome.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just take it daily, it has a lot of other benefits besides strength and mass gains. It's not just a "bodybuilding" supplement like some people think it is. Just Get This, take one scoop a day however you want to take it and forget about it.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone. I got the German Creapure. Bundled with protein and BCAA from another site. Very few places appear to carry the protein I use because it is unflavored and so unpopular.