Best & Worst of 2013 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Best & Worst of 2013

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Is it the flavoring or the effects that are causing you to puke from it?
    Probably the flavoring. Flavoring improved from mi v2, but everyone is different. Whenever I get a poor tasting pre I just down it. Don't gotta be sippin on em

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Is it the flavoring or the effects that are causing you to puke from it?
    I don't know. Flavouring definitely is not good, but maybe it's some single ingredient in it? Positive effects of it aren't that strong either...

Some other PWO's have done it to me too, mainly old ones with plenty of pointless fillers... Like OG BSN No-Xplode.
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Probably the flavoring. Flavoring improved from mi v2, but everyone is different. Whenever I get a poor tasting pre I just down it. Don't gotta be sippin on em
    I drink it all at once too.. I don't buy supplements because of taste - I buy soda or juice because of taste.

It's just friggin' annoying to throw up my preworkout meal before going to squat rack...
    •   

4. New Member

Interesting. I don't recall I have ever thrown up after a supp, though I have felt ill at times. I guess my bodies defense mechanism via throwing up is not tuned in welll.

Odds are it's an ingredient, or a combo of ingredients because most of the flavorings use similar ingredients across all brands. Also flavourings are fairly inert compared to active ingredients.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I drink it all at once too.. I don't buy supplements because of taste - I buy soda or juice because of taste. It's just friggin' annoying to throw up my preworkout meal before going to squat rack...
    Was this one time or multiple occasions?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I don't know. Flavouring definitely is not good, but maybe it's some single ingredient in it? Positive effects of it aren't that strong either...

Some other PWO's have done it to me too, mainly old ones with plenty of pointless fillers... Like OG BSN No-Xplode.
    This is not new...we've had some people that loved the flavors and some that didnt care for it. Sorry to hear that it didnt go well for you
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  7. Professional Member

Was this one time or multiple occasions?
    It happens more often than it doesn't happen. I let my friend try it too and he also threw up, before we even hit the gym. My girlfriend can use it with no problems though, even at 2 scoops. For me, it happens even at half scoop.

OG Maximize and Maximize V2 (that was POTENT stuff) didn't do that for me. I don't remember whether Maximize Intense did it or not.

AMS Pump Fixx did that for me too but not as often.

For me preworkouts are hit or miss - my stomach just can't handle all of them. Conquer has just been the worst one so far.
  8. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    This is not new...we've had some people that loved the flavors and some that didnt care for it. Sorry to hear that it didnt go well for you
    No reason to be sorry, man. Everyone just got to find what works for them. iForce is a good company with good products and reps and I've tried and liked many of their products - that particular preworkout just is not meant for me.

Haven't been using too many supplements lately but my friend told that Potassium Nitrate is good stuff, especially stacked with agmatine which I already love. Gonna give that stack a go at some point.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Best: Clearshot new formulation. For all of you who did not get to try it, you probably missed out on one of the greatest stim blends to ever hit the market

Honorable Mentions: (Evol, Select, Tropinol XP)

Worst: Enhanced
  11. Registered User

Rip clear shot
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Best: Clearshot new formulation. For all of you who did not get to try it, you probably missed out on one of the greatest stim blends to ever hit the market Honorable Mentions: (Evol, Select, Tropinol XP) Worst: Enhanced
    Rip clear shot
    I'm milking the half bottle I have left.
    EvoMuse
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Best: Clearshot new formulation. For all of you who did not get to try it, you probably missed out on one of the greatest stim blends to ever hit the market

Honorable Mentions: (Evol, Select, Tropinol XP)

Worst: Enhanced
    I'm envious brother. That new clear shot was on my list. Then I waited to long
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I'm envious brother. That new clear shot was on my list. Then I waited to long
    I don't think anyone saw it going off the market so fast. Luckily I had two bottles and maybe 1 1/4 left. I save it for long days of surgery where I need hours of focus. Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will reintroduce those ingredients
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

I don't think anyone saw it going off the market so fast. Luckily I had two bottles and maybe 1 1/4 left. I save it for long days of surgery where I need hours of focus. Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will reintroduce those ingredients
    Yeah your right. It was pretty unexpected. But I'm hoping PA will give us another novel stimulant.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. Registered User

Feels for pa
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I really wanted to try the new Clearshot but I didn't see it for sale anywhere, it was off the market that fast. It must really suck for PA.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Agreed. Unfortunately, I feel he never gets the credit he is due because he doesn't have people blowing up the forums pimping his stuff. One of the only companies I actually buy products from minus a few select others.
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was indeed sad when the new clearshot was discontinued. Luckily i have a couple bottles stashed away.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. Registered User

Agreed. Unfortunately, I feel he never gets the credit he is due because he doesn't have people blowing up the forums pimping his stuff. One of the only companies I actually buy products from minus a few select others.
    I don't think a lot of people have the required knowledge to represent his products
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I don't think a lot of people have the required knowledge to represent his products
    I dont think its that at all as it isnt hard to read through studies or just ask him to gain knowledge about a product.

My take on it is that he doesnt have a bunch of reps pimping his products because thats not how he operates. Most companies operate by a different set of standards. Plug our companies product into every single thread possible or they have a minimum post count that must be met on those products.

Im not saying every company is like this but a lot are.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I dont think its that at all as it isnt hard to read through studies or just ask him to gain knowledge about a product. My take on it is that he doesnt have a bunch of reps pimping his products because thats not how he operates. Most companies operate by a different set of standards. Plug our companies product into every single thread possible or they have a minimum post count that must be met on those products. Im not saying every company is like this but a lot are.
    Iforce must make their post count 10,000 a week. Those guys sure love plugging. Not all..just a handul
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Iforce must make their post count 10,000 a week. Those guys sure love plugging. Not all..just a handul
    Just the minions.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I dont think its that at all as it isnt hard to read through studies or just ask him to gain knowledge about a product. My take on it is that he doesnt have a bunch of reps pimping his products because thats not how he operates. Most companies operate by a different set of standards. Plug our companies product into every single thread possible or they have a minimum post count that must be met on those products. Im not saying every company is like this but a lot are.
    Pa wants "science guys" to represent his company. Not someone who would have to ask him questions when faced with more advanced questions. They can't just have sport supplement knowledge or just know basic facts about things.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Pa wants "science guys" to represent his company. Not someone who would have to ask him questions when faced with more advanced questions. They can't just have sport supplement knowledge or just know basic facts about things.
    Did you read his sig?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Did you read his sig?
    Lol guess not.
  27. Registered User

Did you read his sig?
    Nope. Didn't see on mobile. I remember on tl him saying it thou
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Nope. Didn't see on mobile. I remember on tl him saying it thou
    He is an E-Pharm rep. Turn sigs in man haha

Edit:

I'll play

Best: TMG coming to forefront thanks to resident ZirRed

Worst: Titanium XL. Seemed to drop my libido.

The ugly: the major scandals this year
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

He is an E-Pharm rep. Turn sigs in man haha
    Damn man! Didnt know you could turn them on in the settings! Lets go ive been wishing i could do that for a while now and turns out i always could.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Can you edit your sig on the mobile app too?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Can you edit your sig on the mobile app too?
    I don't think so. Just be able to view them.
  32. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

best finaflex/redefine G8

worst vpx 12 gauge shotgun
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Designer Whey White Chocolate Flavor....bought it one day when I was desperate for protein because it was on sale for $20. Now I know why it was on sale!! Literally tasted like butthole. Worst protein ever!
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  34. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Actually I think the worst has to go to Vpx Life Lift bars ~~tasted liked flavored caulking

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually I think the worst has to go to Vpx Life Lift bars ~~tasted liked flavored caulking
    Those were horrible. I completely forgot about them.
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Designer Whey White Chocolate Flavor....bought it one day when I was desperate for protein because it was on sale for $20. Now I know why it was on sale!! Literally tasted like butthole. Worst protein ever!
    Lol shoulda bought some meat instead
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Lol shoulda bought some meat instead
    I did! I also bought 2 lbs of Bison meat and 1 lb of Grass Fed beef
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You've tasted caulk before?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    No, he's just sucked it.
    BOARD TYRANT
  40. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No, he's just sucked it.
    more dumb then owl shyte run the mill comments like these what make touey best of 2013
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Products of 2013
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:55 PM
  2. Best Men's Health "ON" Supplement of 2013
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 07:51 PM