Best & Worst of 2013

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    And turn this forum into the other one?

    Reps are not pimps. We are users who, because of our extensive usage of the product, are uniquely qualified to recommend the product. I guess it always boils down to whether or not you trust a rep for any company or not. Whether that company is Apple, Sony, General Motors, etc.

    I have been a member of the boards for well over a decade under a different handle. I am going to safely assume, as it always turns out, that most reps on this board are nothing but skinny kids over pimping products to try and feel good about themselves and make themselves feel like they are someone in the "Fitness world". This is absolutely not true about all of them, but from the things I have learned over the years about the people behind the keyboards, I would not be shocked.


  2. Best: X-Gels, CREignite, PES Select, White Flood Pineapple

    Worst: End of production for SNS Citrulline Malate
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post
    Best: X-Gels, CREignite, PES Select, White Flood Pineapple

    Worst: End of production for SNS Citrulline Malate
    ^^ we have not DCed Citrulline Malate- we actually just ran another batch. Enjoy
    I need to try the pineapple WF it seems to be a favorite

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    ^^ we have not DCed Citrulline Malate- we actually just ran another batch. Enjoy
    I need to try the pineapple WF it seems to be a favorite
    And here I thought Christmas was over. Now that is some e****lent news. Is it available for purchase yet? And yes, if given the opportunity WF Pineapple is good stuff. Def my favorite flavor in their lineup.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post

    And here I thought Christmas was over. Now that is some e****lent news. Is it available for purchase yet? And yes, if given the opportunity WF Pineapple is good stuff. Def my favorite flavor in their lineup.
    Yes its already shipped to most retailers

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes its already shipped to most retailers
    Sweet I'll be picking some up for sure. Does it happen to be of a 2:1 or 1:1 ratio?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post

    Sweet I'll be picking some up for sure. Does it happen to be of a 2:1 or 1:1 ratio?
    It is 2:1

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  8. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    It is 2:1
    Sold!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post
    And here I thought Christmas was over. Now that is some e****lent news. Is it available for purchase yet? And yes, if given the opportunity WF Pineapple is good stuff. Def my favorite flavor in their lineup.
    I have some WF Pineapple as well. Will give it a go in the future.

  10. Best: I enjoyed Enhanced and White Flood v2 as prewo's. G8 is an awesome sleep supp. I love Anabeta but I don't believe that's a 2013 product.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  11. Best: PF3, Enhanced (RIP)
    Worst: Vasatropin (maybe not new 2013)

    Don't really go for the new things until they've been out for a bit so I know if it's a waste of money or not.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Best: PF3, Enhanced (RIP)
    Worst: Vasatropin (maybe not new 2013)

    Don't really go for the new things until they've been out for a bit so I know if it's a waste of money or not.
    Good way to go about it. Let the anecdotal feedback grow.
  13. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Best: PF3, Enhanced (RIP) Worst: Vasatropin (maybe not new 2013) Don't really go for the new things until they've been out for a bit so I know if it's a waste of money or not.
    Assotropin lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Good way to go about it. Let the anecdotal feedback grow.
    I'll let everyone else waste their money. I only got the pf3 through a shipping error.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Best product of 2013:
    Hands down ARA
    SNS X-Gels
    Also really enjoyed Performax Powermax but that's no longer around so R.I.P.

    Worst Product of 2013:
    Can't really comment on because I don't frivolously spend my money on random supplements.

    One supplement my stomach cannot handle and makes me a sad panda because of it, is F-95. (I'm not in anyway saying its a bad product or ineffective) I have tried it in Anabeta Elite and stand alone with Analyzed Supplements, for whatever reason my stomach cannot tolerate it. I seem to be able to handle a steady 25mg but as soon as I up my dose to 50mg or 75mg, after about 4 consecutive days of usage I get bad stomach issues.

    All time favorite supps:
    PES Anabeta
    SNS ALCAR
    Agmatine
    Citrulline Malate

    What I'm looking forward to trying in 2014:
    New versions of PES erase and Anabeta
    EBF's line of products
    Performax alphamax and Fitmax
    MN X-Factor and Peak Beta +
    Antaeus Labs Products
    If you enjoyed powermax, keep your eyes open for some good news in the coming months

  16. Best: Twisted Iron Supplements M1,4ADD

    Worst: iForce Conquer... Can't take it anymore, it makes me puke all the time. And I'm not the only one. Liked Maximize V2 though.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    While I believe most of the reps here give unbiased recommendations I suggest a new thread titled: Best and worst of 2013 / NO REPS.

    No disrespect intended Reps. But when a rep recommends a product of the competition it can be seen as more credible whether it's unbiased or not.
    Best - Anything Finaflex
    Worst - Anything not Finaflex

    I jk of course
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Best - Anything Finaflex
    Worst - Anything not Finaflex

    I jk of course
    LOL . . . seriously LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  19. Yeah exactly it was a joke.

    Best - High Volume
    Worst - Phase 8 terrible
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Best: Twisted Iron Supplements M1,4ADD

    Worst: iForce Conquer... Can't take it anymore, it makes me puke all the time. And I'm not the only one. Liked Maximize V2 though.
    Is it the flavoring or the effects that are causing you to puke from it?
  21. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Is it the flavoring or the effects that are causing you to puke from it?
    Probably the flavoring. Flavoring improved from mi v2, but everyone is different. Whenever I get a poor tasting pre I just down it. Don't gotta be sippin on em

  22. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Is it the flavoring or the effects that are causing you to puke from it?
    I don't know. Flavouring definitely is not good, but maybe it's some single ingredient in it? Positive effects of it aren't that strong either...

    Some other PWO's have done it to me too, mainly old ones with plenty of pointless fillers... Like OG BSN No-Xplode.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Probably the flavoring. Flavoring improved from mi v2, but everyone is different. Whenever I get a poor tasting pre I just down it. Don't gotta be sippin on em
    I drink it all at once too.. I don't buy supplements because of taste - I buy soda or juice because of taste.

    It's just friggin' annoying to throw up my preworkout meal before going to squat rack...

  24. Interesting. I don't recall I have ever thrown up after a supp, though I have felt ill at times. I guess my bodies defense mechanism via throwing up is not tuned in welll.

    Odds are it's an ingredient, or a combo of ingredients because most of the flavorings use similar ingredients across all brands. Also flavourings are fairly inert compared to active ingredients.
  25. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I drink it all at once too.. I don't buy supplements because of taste - I buy soda or juice because of taste. It's just friggin' annoying to throw up my preworkout meal before going to squat rack...
    Was this one time or multiple occasions?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I don't know. Flavouring definitely is not good, but maybe it's some single ingredient in it? Positive effects of it aren't that strong either...

    Some other PWO's have done it to me too, mainly old ones with plenty of pointless fillers... Like OG BSN No-Xplode.
    This is not new...we've had some people that loved the flavors and some that didnt care for it. Sorry to hear that it didnt go well for you

  27. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Was this one time or multiple occasions?
    It happens more often than it doesn't happen. I let my friend try it too and he also threw up, before we even hit the gym. My girlfriend can use it with no problems though, even at 2 scoops. For me, it happens even at half scoop.

    OG Maximize and Maximize V2 (that was POTENT stuff) didn't do that for me. I don't remember whether Maximize Intense did it or not.

    AMS Pump Fixx did that for me too but not as often.

    For me preworkouts are hit or miss - my stomach just can't handle all of them. Conquer has just been the worst one so far.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    This is not new...we've had some people that loved the flavors and some that didnt care for it. Sorry to hear that it didnt go well for you
    No reason to be sorry, man. Everyone just got to find what works for them. iForce is a good company with good products and reps and I've tried and liked many of their products - that particular preworkout just is not meant for me.

    Haven't been using too many supplements lately but my friend told that Potassium Nitrate is good stuff, especially stacked with agmatine which I already love. Gonna give that stack a go at some point.

  29. You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  30. Best: Clearshot new formulation. For all of you who did not get to try it, you probably missed out on one of the greatest stim blends to ever hit the market

    Honorable Mentions: (Evol, Select, Tropinol XP)

    Worst: Enhanced
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Products of 2013
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM
  2. Best Men's Health "ON" Supplement of 2013
    By motiv8er in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:51 PM
  3. polling best of best and worst of the worst
    By animaleater2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 08:53 PM
  4. best to worst ways to cut pain
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in