Best and worst

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What is the best cycle (excluding 1st cycle) You have ever ran and what was the worst cycle you have ever ran?Just Curious :D and bored

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Best cycle test prop at 750
With deca 100mgs a day

Worst cycle ostarine and epic unleashed

Phwsupplements has killer deals for black friday.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best:
6 month AAS combo monster (Cyp, DMZ, Tbol, Tren A, Mast P and E, TNE, Prop, RAD, Osta) (obviously not all at same time)

Worst:
Epi/Tren PH

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Best:
6 month AAS combo monster (Cyp, DMZ, Tbol, Tren A, Mast P and E, TNE, Prop, RAD, Osta) (obviously not all at same time)

Worst:
Epi/Tren PH
Super combo ! That wasn't a cheap six months ;D

Why was Epi/Tren your worst experience? I have thought about doing Tren (PH) solo run so I'd like to know opinions if it's worth doing. I'd run it on my next mass building season, Tren gains are usually dry and lean but don't know if it's good PH for adding size...?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super combo ! That wasn't a cheap six months ;D

Why was Epi/Tren your worst experience? I have thought about doing Tren (PH) solo run so I'd like to know opinions if it's worth doing. I'd run it on my next mass building season, Tren gains are usually dry and lean but don't know if it's good PH for adding size...?
Haha it was not cheap, but it could have been a lot worse. Hustle baby!!

As for the Epi/Tren, it was my second ever cycle. I barely had a grasp on how to train, diet, etc. while on. Gains were shiit. Sides were unbearable (later found Tren Ace sides to be better), and pct was eh, ok. Didn't really gain much other than a bit of strength, that I quickly lost. The only reason my first cycle was any better, was because it was Msten and Test E, hard to F that one up.