Best & Worst of 2013

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's more of just a respect thing - no need to trash other reps products as it will turn into some tangent argument.
This exactly. I think a lot of times if you have a view on a product that isn't as positive as it could be, and you're in a position where you are representing a company that's competing for the same market, it's better not to trash the other company. It seems more biased to post your "worst" than it does to post your "best" IMHO.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, you don't see Burger King out talking sh*t about Mcdonalds, lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well alright, lol. It was a good commercial.

rphash49

Awards
While I believe most of the reps here give unbiased recommendations I suggest a new thread titled: Best and worst of 2013 / NO REPS.

No disrespect intended Reps. But when a rep recommends a product of the competition it can be seen as more credible whether it's unbiased or not.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I believe most of the reps here give unbiased recommendations I suggest a new thread titled: Best and worst of 2013 / NO REPS. No disrespect intended Reps. But when a rep recommends a product of the competition it can be seen as more credible whether it's unbiased or not.
And turn this forum into the other one?

Reps are not pimps. We are users who, because of our extensive usage of the product, are uniquely qualified to recommend the product. I guess it always boils down to whether or not you trust a rep for any company or not. Whether that company is Apple, Sony, General Motors, etc.

rphash49

Awards

Reps are not pimps. We are users who, because of our extensive usage of the product, are uniquely qualified to recommend the product. I guess it always boils down to whether or not you trust a rep for any company or not. Whether that company is Apple, Sony, General Motors, etc.
I don't disagree with you at all, the extensive usage of the products that you represent does put you in the unique position.

With the companies you mentioned say you are on a laptop forum and the thread is "best laptop of 2013" and Sony rep says Sony and apple rep say apple, etc. How credible is it? Anyway

Not trying to make a big deal about. I don't really care honestly just a simple observation.

For the record:

Best supps I used in 2013: Alphamine, SNS creatine mono, focus xt

Worst: I'd rather not say lol... Tempting tho

What I look forward to using in 2014:
Man PF3 and iron legion xi-11(per coop it's natty)

Joe_P

Awards

I have been a member of the boards for well over a decade under a different handle. I am going to safely assume, as it always turns out, that most reps on this board are nothing but skinny kids over pimping products to try and feel good about themselves and make themselves feel like they are someone in the "Fitness world". This is absolutely not true about all of them, but from the things I have learned over the years about the people behind the keyboards, I would not be shocked.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
Best: X-Gels, CREignite, PES Select, White Flood Pineapple

Worst: End of production for SNS Citrulline Malate :(

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best: X-Gels, CREignite, PES Select, White Flood Pineapple

Worst: End of production for SNS Citrulline Malate :(
^^ we have not DCed Citrulline Malate- we actually just ran another batch. :) Enjoy
I need to try the pineapple WF it seems to be a favorite

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
^^ we have not DCed Citrulline Malate- we actually just ran another batch. :) Enjoy
I need to try the pineapple WF it seems to be a favorite
And here I thought Christmas was over. Now that is some excellent news. Is it available for purchase yet? And yes, if given the opportunity WF Pineapple is good stuff. Def my favorite flavor in their lineup.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And here I thought Christmas was over. Now that is some excellent news. Is it available for purchase yet? And yes, if given the opportunity WF Pineapple is good stuff. Def my favorite flavor in their lineup.
Yes its already shipped to most retailers

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have some WF Pineapple as well. Will give it a go in the future.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best: I enjoyed Enhanced and White Flood v2 as prewo's. G8 is an awesome sleep supp. I love Anabeta but I don't believe that's a 2013 product.

jerseyswol

Awards
Best: PF3, Enhanced (RIP)
Worst: Vasatropin (maybe not new 2013)

Don't really go for the new things until they've been out for a bit so I know if it's a waste of money or not.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best: PF3, Enhanced (RIP)
Worst: Vasatropin (maybe not new 2013)

Don't really go for the new things until they've been out for a bit so I know if it's a waste of money or not.
Good way to go about it. Let the anecdotal feedback grow.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best product of 2013:
Hands down ARA
SNS X-Gels
Also really enjoyed Performax Powermax but that's no longer around so R.I.P.

Worst Product of 2013:
Can't really comment on because I don't frivolously spend my money on random supplements.

One supplement my stomach cannot handle and makes me a sad panda because of it, is F-95. (I'm not in anyway saying its a bad product or ineffective) I have tried it in Anabeta Elite and stand alone with Analyzed Supplements, for whatever reason my stomach cannot tolerate it. I seem to be able to handle a steady 25mg but as soon as I up my dose to 50mg or 75mg, after about 4 consecutive days of usage I get bad stomach issues.

All time favorite supps:
PES Anabeta
SNS ALCAR
Agmatine
Citrulline Malate

What I'm looking forward to trying in 2014:
New versions of PES erase and Anabeta
EBF's line of products
Performax alphamax and Fitmax
MN X-Factor and Peak Beta +
Antaeus Labs Products
If you enjoyed powermax, keep your eyes open for some good news in the coming months :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best: Twisted Iron Supplements M1,4ADD

Worst: iForce Conquer... Can't take it anymore, it makes me puke all the time. And I'm not the only one. Liked Maximize V2 though.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I believe most of the reps here give unbiased recommendations I suggest a new thread titled: Best and worst of 2013 / NO REPS.

No disrespect intended Reps. But when a rep recommends a product of the competition it can be seen as more credible whether it's unbiased or not.
Best - Anything Finaflex
Worst - Anything not Finaflex

I jk of course

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah exactly it was a joke.

Best - High Volume
Worst - Phase 8 terrible

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Best: Twisted Iron Supplements M1,4ADD

Worst: iForce Conquer... Can't take it anymore, it makes me puke all the time. And I'm not the only one. Liked Maximize V2 though.
Is it the flavoring or the effects that are causing you to puke from it?

smoker145

Probably the flavoring. Flavoring improved from mi v2, but everyone is different. Whenever I get a poor tasting pre I just down it. Don't gotta be sippin on em

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. Flavouring definitely is not good, but maybe it's some single ingredient in it? Positive effects of it aren't that strong either...

Some other PWO's have done it to me too, mainly old ones with plenty of pointless fillers... Like OG BSN No-Xplode.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably the flavoring. Flavoring improved from mi v2, but everyone is different. Whenever I get a poor tasting pre I just down it. Don't gotta be sippin on em
I drink it all at once too.. I don't buy supplements because of taste - I buy soda or juice because of taste.

It's just friggin' annoying to throw up my preworkout meal before going to squat rack...

them

Awards
Interesting. I don't recall I have ever thrown up after a supp, though I have felt ill at times. I guess my bodies defense mechanism via throwing up is not tuned in welll.

Odds are it's an ingredient, or a combo of ingredients because most of the flavorings use similar ingredients across all brands. Also flavourings are fairly inert compared to active ingredients.

smoker145

I drink it all at once too.. I don't buy supplements because of taste - I buy soda or juice because of taste. It's just friggin' annoying to throw up my preworkout meal before going to squat rack...
Was this one time or multiple occasions?

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I don't know. Flavouring definitely is not good, but maybe it's some single ingredient in it? Positive effects of it aren't that strong either...

Some other PWO's have done it to me too, mainly old ones with plenty of pointless fillers... Like OG BSN No-Xplode.
This is not new...we've had some people that loved the flavors and some that didnt care for it. Sorry to hear that it didnt go well for you

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this one time or multiple occasions?
It happens more often than it doesn't happen. I let my friend try it too and he also threw up, before we even hit the gym. My girlfriend can use it with no problems though, even at 2 scoops. For me, it happens even at half scoop.

OG Maximize and Maximize V2 (that was POTENT stuff) didn't do that for me. I don't remember whether Maximize Intense did it or not.

AMS Pump Fixx did that for me too but not as often.

For me preworkouts are hit or miss - my stomach just can't handle all of them. Conquer has just been the worst one so far.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not new...we've had some people that loved the flavors and some that didnt care for it. Sorry to hear that it didnt go well for you
No reason to be sorry, man. Everyone just got to find what works for them. iForce is a good company with good products and reps and I've tried and liked many of their products - that particular preworkout just is not meant for me.

Haven't been using too many supplements lately but my friend told that Potassium Nitrate is good stuff, especially stacked with agmatine which I already love. Gonna give that stack a go at some point.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best: Clearshot new formulation. For all of you who did not get to try it, you probably missed out on one of the greatest stim blends to ever hit the market

Honorable Mentions: (Evol, Select, Tropinol XP)

Worst: Enhanced

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best: Clearshot new formulation. For all of you who did not get to try it, you probably missed out on one of the greatest stim blends to ever hit the market

Honorable Mentions: (Evol, Select, Tropinol XP)

Worst: Enhanced
I'm envious brother. That new clear shot was on my list. Then I waited to long :(

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm envious brother. That new clear shot was on my list. Then I waited to long :(
I don't think anyone saw it going off the market so fast. Luckily I had two bottles and maybe 1 1/4 left. I save it for long days of surgery where I need hours of focus. Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will reintroduce those ingredients

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone saw it going off the market so fast. Luckily I had two bottles and maybe 1 1/4 left. I save it for long days of surgery where I need hours of focus. Maybe we will get lucky and somebody will reintroduce those ingredients
Yeah your right. It was pretty unexpected. But I'm hoping PA will give us another novel stimulant.

smoker145

Feels for pa

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I really wanted to try the new Clearshot but I didn't see it for sale anywhere, it was off the market that fast. It must really suck for PA.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Unfortunately, I feel he never gets the credit he is due because he doesn't have people blowing up the forums pimping his stuff. One of the only companies I actually buy products from minus a few select others.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was indeed sad when the new clearshot was discontinued. Luckily i have a couple bottles stashed away.

smoker145

Agreed. Unfortunately, I feel he never gets the credit he is due because he doesn't have people blowing up the forums pimping his stuff. One of the only companies I actually buy products from minus a few select others.
I don't think a lot of people have the required knowledge to represent his products