3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think a lot of people have the required knowledge to represent his products
I dont think its that at all as it isnt hard to read through studies or just ask him to gain knowledge about a product.

My take on it is that he doesnt have a bunch of reps pimping his products because thats not how he operates. Most companies operate by a different set of standards. Plug our companies product into every single thread possible or they have a minimum post count that must be met on those products.

Im not saying every company is like this but a lot are.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think its that at all as it isnt hard to read through studies or just ask him to gain knowledge about a product. My take on it is that he doesnt have a bunch of reps pimping his products because thats not how he operates. Most companies operate by a different set of standards. Plug our companies product into every single thread possible or they have a minimum post count that must be met on those products. Im not saying every company is like this but a lot are.
Iforce must make their post count 10,000 a week. Those guys sure love plugging. Not all..just a handul

smoker145

I dont think its that at all as it isnt hard to read through studies or just ask him to gain knowledge about a product. My take on it is that he doesnt have a bunch of reps pimping his products because thats not how he operates. Most companies operate by a different set of standards. Plug our companies product into every single thread possible or they have a minimum post count that must be met on those products. Im not saying every company is like this but a lot are.
Pa wants "science guys" to represent his company. Not someone who would have to ask him questions when faced with more advanced questions. They can't just have sport supplement knowledge or just know basic facts about things.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pa wants "science guys" to represent his company. Not someone who would have to ask him questions when faced with more advanced questions. They can't just have sport supplement knowledge or just know basic facts about things.
Did you read his sig?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. Didn't see on mobile. I remember on tl him saying it thou
He is an E-Pharm rep. Turn sigs in man haha

Edit:

I'll play

Best: TMG coming to forefront thanks to resident ZirRed

Worst: Titanium XL. Seemed to drop my libido.

The ugly: the major scandals this year

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is an E-Pharm rep. Turn sigs in man haha
Damn man! Didnt know you could turn them on in the settings! Lets go ive been wishing i could do that for a while now and turns out i always could.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you edit your sig on the mobile app too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best finaflex/redefine G8

worst vpx 12 gauge shotgun

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Designer Whey White Chocolate Flavor....bought it one day when I was desperate for protein because it was on sale for $20. Now I know why it was on sale!! Literally tasted like butthole. Worst protein ever!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually I think the worst has to go to Vpx Life Lift bars ~~tasted liked flavored caulking
Those were horrible. I completely forgot about them.

smoker145

Designer Whey White Chocolate Flavor....bought it one day when I was desperate for protein because it was on sale for $20. Now I know why it was on sale!! Literally tasted like butthole. Worst protein ever!
Lol shoulda bought some meat instead

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established