BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Curious

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I just started less than 2 weeks ago (tried once several years ago, but it was not the sodium version and I tried it along with a change in diet and workout intensity, so I couldn't tell if it did anything). I don't know if it'll work, but it was cheap. I am using the AI bulk powder. When I take it all at once, it absolutely kills my stomach, but when I take it gradually, like mixed in with my Amino IV, I have no stomach issues at all. I don't know whether or not it is working yet. Libido seems up, but not to any degree that I couldn't experience by chance, so it's too early to tell. I am not expecting much from the DAA alone, but I am taking it and creatine for a few weeks with nothing else, then I will add in some forskolin and 1 cap of Erase per day for a week or two, then go up to 2 or 3 caps of Erase per day and throw in Anabeta before my trip to relax on the beach on a semi-deserted island in Cambodia (nicer than it sounds ;) ). I have not tried Erase before, but I am hoping for some leaning out, and it will help in case the DAA spikes E2 so I am pretty excited.

Best,
Tyler

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I cycle DPOL (and usually add another test booster), then ARA with AB (with various other goodies). I would be happy to replace the DPOL if I could find something that works better!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I run Test Powder from time to time, too young for any real T-boost effects to be noticeable but I love the mood boost it gives me, and libido does seem to go up.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just logged D-Pol. Definitely had results. But I'm also 35 and on the down slope of natural t production.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am running it now.

I feel great; alpha-male - to use an over used subjective term.

I am not too young for any real T-boost effects to be noticeable and may, in fact, be the right demographic for this substance.

I am taking this along with potassium bicarbonate, and this has eliminated the GI distress issues that many report.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Running Intimidate SRT instead at the moment, but I've ran DAA numerous times in the past with minimal benefit. I think it is mostly a product for PCT purposes.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do...

Especially in Combination with hitting Test with another Pathway that soon will be released.

We've gotten testosterone off the charts literally...

Still one more piece missing...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running Intimidate SRT instead at the moment, but I've ran DAA numerous times in the past with minimal benefit. I think it is mostly a product for PCT purposes.
So then you would also think intimidate SRT has minimal benefits and is mostly a product for PCT purposes?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried it a few times, both bulk and products containing it. Couldn't take it due to it making me very sick, both stomach and overall. Never had a bad experience with any supps except DAA.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I do...

Especially in Combination with hitting Test with another Pathway that soon will be released.

We've gotten testosterone off the charts literally...

Still one more piece missing...
Interesting

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I just logged D-Pol. Definitely had results. But I'm also 35 and on the down slope of natural t production.
I've heard good things, still haven't used any purus products, have some condense coming

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Taking Lecheek's T-X3 right now. It's been pretty good to me, aside from giving me the squirts. When I took bulk DAA, I didn't have this problem. I might go back to that later on next year.

I liked it when I first ran it and I'm liking my T-X3 run currently. The positive sense of well-being it what has amplified and taken hold. Think of concrete drying. Confidence is rock hard!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daa is effective in the right environment I believe. Pct or 40+athletes for example

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good feedback fellas

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What have you decided on then?
I haven't, just looking for some feedback. Doing ArA and anabeta next, researching for future plans.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I haven't, just looking for some feedback. Doing ArA and anabeta next, researching for future plans.
It can be found cheap enough that giving it a try should be an option at any time. If nothing else, it has its uses for mood, cognition and libido.

I suggest giving it a whirl and seeing for yourself :)

rphash49

Awards
I've used DAA for every pct I've ever done. Based on what I've read I wouldn't use it outside of pct.

Favorite is d-pol custard creme. I say it a lot but that shyt is tasty!!!! I also like testforce2. I would try a PES product if it came out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it a lot. Love it. I like Usp Labs Test Powder for a combined DAA product the best. Using DAA is like night and day as far as gains/recovery/libido for me.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I tried it a few times, both bulk and products containing it. Couldn't take it due to it making me very sick, both stomach and overall. Never had a bad experience with any supps except DAA.
The sodium based DAA's like DPOL solved all the sick feelings from DAA and work amazing - I am 46years

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be found cheap enough that giving it a try should be an option at any time. If nothing else, it has its uses for mood, cognition and libido.

True- I've seen 100g tubs for $6 recently so you cant beat that when compared to other test boosters

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been a while, but I'm hoping to start a stack that includes it early in the new year.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This was clearly a thread to decide whether PES should make a DAA product. Lol
I actually wasn't, we had DAA (through Analyzed/Synthetic) supplements.

I was curious as I haven't noticed as many members using it as in the past.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Seriously though, there are several DAA options for under $20 and if anyone has not tried it yet they definitely should.
I've used a few different brands, hit and miss, just wasn't sure if I wanted to give it another go.

I'm very excited for my ArA run after Christmas.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Seriously though, there are several DAA options for under $20 and if anyone has not tried it yet they definitely should.
This. For 45 days worth, SNS DAA can be found for $18. Just sayin'.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used a few different brands, hit and miss, just wasn't sure if I wanted to give it another go.

I'd be glad to send you a bottle if you want to try some SNS DAA

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd be glad to send you a bottle if you want to try some SNS DAA
Very generous and appreciate the offer but don't mind buying one if I decide to try it.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Definitely this, but I would make sure to get Na DAA over some companies DAA. If for no other reason that I do not trust most companies that release "DAA" products.

i buy the powder and cap my own..
The Na Daa I'm taking right now has a kind of tangy taste that I find very enjoyable, especially when mixed with my Body Octane + Tigers Blood GD. It gives it a little extra kick. Today is my last serving of my current run.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard good things, still haven't used any purus products, have some condense coming
You will like condense, it is good stuff!

I have run a few different brands/forms of DAA - they all seem to do the same for me. Takes time to get going though.

What are you using for ArA?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was clearly a thread to decide whether PES should make a DAA product. Lol
No...PES will never make a DAA product. Never cared to since the beginning of DAA. We sold it on SS as a commodity for a short while since people demanded it, now every company in the world sells DAA

Also, if our product research ever started with the question "Do people still take this?" we would be in trouble.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
No...PES will never make a DAA product. Never cared to since the beginning of DAA. We sold it on SS as a commodity for a short while since people demanded it, now every company in the world sells DAA

Also, if our product research ever started with the question "Do people still take this?" we would be in trouble.
Bless