Best Cutting cycle I have ever run - by mistake (lol)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say "by mistake" b/c I never intended to stay on so long but to be honest, I just didn't feel like coming OFF as I started seeing very cool results weeks 5/6 and it progressively got more and more pronounced so I wanted to continue. I'm glad I did as the magic really shined from weeks 8-12. I got extremely lean.

I am not here to pimp any supps - just sharing a great, clean run that seemed to be extremely effective for me.

It was relatively straight forward and there is nothing "sexy" about it but here it is:

Alpha T-2, Forskolin-95, Reduce-XT, Olive Leaf Extract

3 caps Alpha-T2
[1 hr Pre-Workout (5 am), Post-Workout (7am), 12pm]
*I also use 1 scoop of the new CRAZE (not impressed) pre-workout

3 caps Forskolin-95
[Post-Workout (7 am), 10am, 3pm]

3 caps Reduce-XT

3 caps Olive Leaf Extract

I do not like to take supps after 3 pm as everything seems to mess with my sleep

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting. First reading I thought you were taking 9 caps a day or Forsk/Reduce/Olive Leaf and then I figured it out lol

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiosity, doesn't Alpha T2 already have Olive Leaf Extract?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack...

I have been running AT2 + Forskolin for a week and a half now. Too early to comment but so far so good. However, I am only taking (2) AT2 and not three. What would be the benefit of running 3 caps of AT2?

I'm sure Coop would know....

Thanks!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack...

I have been running AT2 + Forskolin for a week and a half now. Too early to comment but so far so good. However, I am only taking (2) AT2 and not three. What would be the benefit of running 3 caps of AT2?

Thanks!
Just a higher dose. There is no reason. Why do people take 2 scoops of pwo instead of 1? Same principle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Fantastic low stim stack. Olive leaf extract is extremely underrated because the name isn't flashy. It has excellent data for thyroid function, glucose disposal, lipids, organ health...even tboosting

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Awesome stack...

Thanks!
Dose 3 if possible. The doses of olive leaf and bacopa were chosen such that 3 caps daily gives you the full studied human doses. Could lower doses also be effective? Maybe, but if you want it to work without any doubt in your mind, 3 caps is a good idea

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dose 3 if possible. The doses of olive leaf and bacopa were chosen such that 3 caps daily gives you the full studied human doses. Could lower doses also be effective? Maybe, but if you want it to work without any doubt in your mind, 3 caps is a good idea
Thanks Coop! Now, I have to stock up on AT2 now! :wink1:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard nothing but good things about alpha T2, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. What are the benefits of olive lead and what type of doses are people using?