What is the best cutting PH cycle?

mdebolt55

Awards
Hello, I am 21, 5'11 and 202 pounds. Probably around 18% body fat. My goal is to get absolutely shredded. I will be using a Keto diet so I do not want a pro hormone that will pull water into the muscle since keto takes the water out...I will be in a 200 caloric defect.

Yesterday, I bought a pro hormone from the supplement shop that he said would help aid in getting shredded. The main ingredient was m-sten. Being dumb and not doing prior research I realized I probably could of got a better pro hormone and if taking msten I should stack it with 4-andro or epi andro. Anyway, I will be taking msten for 4 weeks in a caloric defect unless you guys say I definitely shouldn't. Will be taking liver support and an anti estrogen once finished. If this msten isn't a good choice, what would be the best and driest cutting pro hormone for my next stack?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they'll do much as far as cutting. They'll help you keep muscles during a cut and perhaps dry you out which will only be temporarily. Epistane is a decent ph with low sides, it's dry and can probably suit you.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If your goal is to get "absolutely shredded" you might want to drop a bit more body fat first before starting the prohormone.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s no point in a “cutting cycle” unless you’re 8-12% bodyfat imo. Msten isn’t a good compound for cutting.

mdebolt55

Awards
Okay, what do you think is a good compound for cutting?

mdebolt55

Awards
Do you think if I added epi Andre to my msten cycle it would be better?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No prohormone burns fat, the ones listed above are dry and won't make you retain water but none will burn fat. Your diet is what's going to get you shredded. Your definitely not going from 18% to single digits in a cycle. Id say it's gonna take a good 3-4 months to do that if you plan on not losing muscle in the process