Best cutting cycle?

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
I'm new here to posting but have been lurking for a time here and there.

Stats are, I am 49 yo, training on and off my young and adult life so I do have a handle on eating healthy and have had some experience with anabolics. I've let the body go down hill for a time and am considering an Anavar cycle. I would be interested in hearing some thoughts on this, or other suggestions. I am on TRT so there's no issues with needing a PCT. My current body fat is about 23% at 260.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar is not gonna cut you down that much. Add something like primo with a clean diet for a longer cycle. Anavar will give an already lean person more definition that's it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet down big time first
Agreed. At 23% bf I would recommend getting your diet and training plan in check for your goal of cutting before throwing any cycle into the mix. You'll get better noticeable results once you slim down a little.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best cycle for cutting is the kind you sit on and pedal.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I just watched one of your movies last night. Always a good time.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the others. Try and cut down first before adding in compounds.

jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
Great advice, thank you. Are there any supplements that would help at all besides my diet?

eddiegee13

Awards
Great advice, thank you. Are there any supplements that would help at all besides my diet?
I would say EC stack if you don’t already use it. Studies show it helps spare muscle while burning fat. But not only that, the beat effect for me would have to be he appetite suppressing effects of it. Most important imo since the only reason your diet should fail is due to being hungry lmao