hi could any one give me some advice ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathg23

hi I am just about 2 start a cycle of tren dianabol and tes but am am unsure what to take with it ??????? and how much do I take letro ? armdex nolve clomid or tamoxifen the net has so much information that contradices its self could any one tell me what I should take and at what stage please

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
hi I am just about 2 start a cycle of tren dianabol and tes but am am unsure what to take with it ??????? and how much do I take letro ? armdex nolve clomid or tamoxifen the net has so much information that contradices its self could any one tell me what I should take and at what stage please

Drop the tren. It's quite obviously your first cycle. .5mg adex every other day will be fine. Pct with nolva, which by the way is tamoxifen and some erase and daa.

Better yet keep reading. Wait till you have a clue. Read some books on steroids and keep lifting and eating heavy until your somewhat knowledgable so you don't hurt your self.

nathg23

hi mate thanks for the reply no its not my first cycle its my 5th but never used any anti estrogen in the past I had no probs until my last stack I got a lump behind my nipple witch has gone now but am told will just come back as soon as I get back on the gear. I love the ten but that what is hard to get the info on some ppl say us adex and some say that wont help can actually make the prob worse and letro is the thing 2 use with tren????????

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren can cause prolactin issues...seems like you didn't research the compound and/or cycle all that well.

nathg23

that is what I am doing now researching trying to get some advice from ppl who no ?????????? but most ppl seen to be unhelpful and negative

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is what I am doing now researching trying to get some advice from ppl who no ?????????? but most ppl seen to be unhelpful and negative
Friendly advice: no one will help you here unless you post up your entire cycle including dosages, duration, PCT, goals, cycle experience and current stats. This shows everyone that you have done your homework and are serious about your health. PHs and AASs are serious business and can really mess up your health if not taken seriously. Not trying to be antagonistic here just trying to help man.

nathg23

thank you for the advice that's the sort of help I am looking for in the past have just got info off steroids.com and taken stacks that they recommend on there but understand that things get a little complicated when using tren I thought by coming on a forum like this some of you guy with a lot of knowledge may be willing 2 share a little with me so I can get a better understanding of it and do it in a safe way . we all have 2 start some were thanks again

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great. AM has some very experienced and super helpful members. Post up your info and people will help you get it right. After all we are all on each other's side and want every user to be successful while still being healthy.

nathg23

thanks top guy and super helpful if only there were more ppl with your attitude

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that most around here are "negative."

A better way to put it is that they want you to be "cautious."

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for the advice that's the sort of help I am looking for in the past have just got info off steroids.com and taken stacks that they recommend on there but understand that things get a little complicated when using tren I thought by coming on a forum like this some of you guy with a lot of knowledge may be willing 2 share a little with me so I can get a better understanding of it and do it in a safe way . we all have 2 start some were thanks again
The problem is you come to a place like AM with people who have DECADES of experience, and expect that you've earned the right to that info.

By stating you've gone to 1 site and done what others tell you to do, that indicates to me that you're not putting in anywhere near the required time to properly educate yourself. Your lack of knowledge regarding common ancillaries for tren tells me that you've done no work researching that compound, and thus you're nowhere near ready for it.

Maybe it's rude, maybe it's intolerant. Rather than complain, learn. Google these issues, read about them, then come back with a pointed, structured plan and see how we react.

nathg23

no disrespect but had some fantastic feed back and some brilliant info off other users of the sight and some good links so thank you to them people .I am sure you learn by other people shearing there knowledge or am I wrong ? weather that knowledge is obtained by a forum or of google makes no difference there are people out there that are happy to help and other people who feel the need to be critical or obstructive

nathg23

yes you could be right DGA3 just can be frustrating when you looking 4 info and a lot of it contradict its self so you ask people with knowledge and there unhelpful or rude when your been polite and respectful I would be flatted if had that knowledge and a new comer valued my opinion

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no disrespect but had some fantastic feed back and some brilliant info off other users of the sight and some good links so thank you to them people .I am sure you learn by other people shearing there knowledge or am I wrong ? weather that knowledge is obtained by a forum or of google makes no difference there are people out there that are happy to help and other people who feel the need to be critical or obstructive
Yes, broscience is far superior to peer-reviewed articles or medical reviews of different compounds.

You can whine all day about nobody helping you, but the fact you want it spoon fed to you doesn't change. If you think people telling you to get non-biased information on these compounds is rude, then the intertrons must be a daily grinder for you.

What ester of Tren are you using? What mg Dianabol? How often do you plan to inject?

You did NO research about this, you just came to the board wtih 3 compounds and asked US to tell YOU how to run it. As far as I am concerned, the ancillaries for these 3 compounds are NOT contradictory, and are incredibly straightforward.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I just realized this is in the wrong section altogether... :damnit1:

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you respond to my neg rep by saying "too many steroids"...from a thread where you want advice ABOUT TAKING STEROIDS.

Good lawd, turn off your internets dude.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wrong section anyway. Head down to the Anabolic section, people will provide more help there. Well, I guarantee nothing

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wrong section anyway. Head down to the Anabolic section, people will provide more help there. Well, I guarantee nothing
Lol I think responses will be worse. He'll get torched for 5 cycles without using or knowing what AIs and SERMs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.