PES- Amino IV

Page 8 of 84 First ... 678910 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Just tried my first serving of blue raspberry. Mixed great and tasted amazing
    How is everyone getting this.. the sale started yesterday???
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How is everyone getting this.. the sale started yesterday???
    Thats what im saying. I feel like we have been bamboozled Bob.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   
       


  3. We sent out loads of samples for people to give us feedback.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We sent out loads of samples for people to give us feedback.
    Dang...sad that one of these samples in these "loads" didn't end up in my mailbox . Hopefully the pes fairy is better to me next time.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  5. Good news, the insider purchases have already started shipping so there won't be long to wait.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. I assume they ran a program that grabbed addresses randomly.

    My address must have been lucky one.

    Cherry Limeade FTMFW

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good news, the insider purchases have already started shipping so there won't be long to wait.
    Yea i got the email saying it shipped 50 minutes after i ordered it yesterday. I was like hot damn PES does it right.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I assume they ran a program that grabbed addresses randomly. My address must have been lucky one. Cherry Limeade FTMFW
    Man if i woulda checked the mail and had a sample of amino IV in there i dont know what i would've done. I think i would've had to just go to the gym regardless of what i was planning on doing at that moment.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  9. I can't wait for feedback from people who bought each flavour.

    Will their be a flavour war?

    Cherry limeade vs blueberry burst.

    Flavour vs "flavor".
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Dude, if you took supplements in the 90's (or before for....lol) everything taste good on the market today. Flavor is probably last on my list of priorities when picking a powdered supplement but why can't she have intellect and looks?
    I know...I know....been on supplements and powders since I was 15, and I'm 42 now lol. Tried them all, and i thought hot stuff tasted good btw. I was more interested in the breakdown of the propriety blend of aminos, I am not a fan of prop blends....but i do trust in PES that the appropriate ratios of BCAA and EAA are in there for the 2 scoops. Just like to "see it" on the label.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good news, the insider purchases have already started shipping so there won't be long to wait.
    I hope that means my order is shipping... even though I've only placed it less than an hour ago. Lulz.

  12. You have to have been a VIP Insider to already get this delivered to you.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I know...I know....been on supplements and powders since I was 15, and I'm 42 now lol. Tried them all, and i thought hot stuff tasted good btw. I was more interested in the breakdown of the propriety blend of aminos, I am not a fan of prop blends....but i do trust in PES that the appropriate ratios of BCAA and EAA are in there for the 2 scoops. Just like to "see it" on the label.
    Hot Stuff Banana flavor FTW! Been taking crap for about 20 years. I'm 35 for now. LOL

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I can't wait for feedback from people who bought each flavour.

    Will their be a flavour war?

    Cherry limeade vs blueberry burst.

    Flavour vs "flavor".
    It will be like it was with Alphamine, whatever your favourite flavour is, the majority will vote in the other direction. You know how it goes :P

  15. The usual bcaa product I use gets 100 servings of 2:1:1. Money is tight though. This intro sale was too much for me to resist. 10:1:1 will do me good on a cut. More leucine. I always have to buy extra leucine. Not this time!

    I'm trying your new amino product pes. Dont let me down

    Plus. ..49.99 for 100 servings and with this intro sale I get 120 servings for 80 bucks. Saves me on leucine. Plus the flavor gets me every time. Want to taste test so bad.

    I bought 2 cherry limeade and 2 blueberry.

    You bet your ass a review is coming.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    It will be like it was with Alphamine, whatever your favourite flavour is, the majority will vote in the other direction. You know how it goes :P
    As Austin Powers would say, "ouch baby, very ouch!".
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    It will be like it was with Alphamine, whatever your favourite flavour is, the majority will vote in the other direction. You know how it goes :P
    Lets see if im on the cherry or blueberry train.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Lets see if im on the cherry or blueberry train.
    I'm with you man, I bought 2 of each as well

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Yea i got the email saying it shipped 50 minutes after i ordered it yesterday. I was like hot damn PES does it right.
    I think it shows that due to the shipping label being created. Doesn't mean it's already moving

  20. Quote Originally Posted by squadx View Post
    I think it shows that due to the shipping label being created. Doesn't mean it's already moving
    Yes. You are correct. It fires off the email when the label is created. But they are moving as the orders come in. Had plenty preboxed ready for the blast!
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    Hot Stuff Banana flavor FTW! Been taking crap for about 20 years. I'm 35 for now. LOL
    Chocolate was my fave but banana was solid too lol. I ordered cherry amino IV since i do favor the red candies
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Thats what im saying. I feel like we have been bamboozled Bob.
    Quoted for Truth.....

    Where is the Underground Secrets to the PES madness?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We sent out loads of samples for people to give us feedback.
    No love for Chef bob ???

    Ill remember that.....

    No baked goods for you ever

    All are going to cooper and the other reps.

    Damn Brits
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No love for Chef bob ???

    Ill remember that.....

    No baked goods for you ever

    All are going to cooper and the other reps.

    Damn Brits
    Interesting that you chose to blame the only PES rep who has to ship overseas and kept your faith in the guy who was local to you but didn't send you any.

    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    No love for Chef bob ???

    Ill remember that.....

    No baked goods for you ever

    All are going to cooper and the other reps.

    Damn Brits
    Im interested what you can whip up with amino iv and a holiday candy. Maybe ....a candy cane? They are easy to make.

    A recovery product for the holidays.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
  4. amino reference
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:34 PM
  5. Amino Acid Power
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in