PES- Amino IV

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all good. It was me on the other site. I noticed it was 72 hour sale. At first I was just joking saying, hey guys don't buy it all. It is my wife having surgery, so I will have phone and ipad.

Bob was cool enough to say he would grab some for me. I will be able to grab, so it's no biggie.

Thanks again Bob

-Ryan

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's all good. It was me on the other site. I noticed it was 72 hour sale. At first I was just joking saying, hey guys don't buy it all. It is my wife having surgery, so I will have phone and ipad.

Bob was cool enough to say he would grab some for me. I will be able to grab, so it's no biggie.

Thanks again Bob

-Ryan
There he is :)
Just trying to help you out and not miss a good deal man.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks again Bob

-Ryan

Cool, That was nice of The Solution to help out like that. I hope your wife recovers well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question

can we buy more than 1 tub in the insider deal? Or is there a limit?

Friend of mine wants to get in on the deal but will be in a hospital all day tomorrow and will not have access to buying online or purchasing, so i was going to buy extra and ship it to him (Some guy off another forum)

possible or no?

Will go good with my Alphamine + Amino + Alpha T2 + Forskolin Cutting stack coming up.
Yes one bottle will be an option

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
My silence is purposeful. No use hyping a formula when you guys can all judge it for yourself tomorrow. There will, however, be a few totally novel things that I'll have to clear up for you ;)...we wouldn't be PES otherwise

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nice, bcaa product always comes handy

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
nice, bcaa product always comes handy
If this was a BCAA product, I'd leave PES. It's an all-inclusive EAA/BCAA/recovery/performance blend. Similar to Omega Strive in that regard, though decidedly different.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My silence is purposeful. No use hyping a formula when you guys can all judge it for yourself tomorrow. There will, however, be a few totally novel things that I'll have to clear up for you ;)...we wouldn't be PES otherwise
I've been super excited about this product I've harassed Josh multiple times about it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If this was a BCAA product, I'd leave PES. It's an all-inclusive EAA/BCAA/recovery/performance blend. Similar to Omega Strive in that regard, though decidedly different.
Nice, strive is a solid supp but too pricey for my taste, I am more than sure PES will sell it at an affordable price.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first post has been edited with a short video I made to demonstrate the mixability. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks again Bob

-Ryan
Ryan

i sent you my email in your CP Message
If you need me to order for you, shoot me an email. Ill make sure to pick up extra if possible and then ship to you due to not being around your CPU and in the hospital.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Today is the day!

If you haven't already, sign up for the insider,

pescience.com/insider

Don't miss out!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anxious as hell to see the formula and what innovation PES cooked up this time around!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is the day!

If you haven't already, sign up for the insider,

pescience.com/insider

Don't miss out!
Yesssss

And I can't wait for the great war over which flavor is better. Will it be as intense a debate as Alphamine?? :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It will be like Alphamine I'm sure, and even worse there will now be arguments for which alphamine/aminoIV mixture is best too.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It will be like Alphamine I'm sure, and even worse there will now be arguments for which alphamine/aminoIV mixture is best too.
Cherry Limeaide + RL alpha (=

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
ok folks, i have received a sample of AMINO IV from PES and am going to review a few things. First off, thanks for the sample Ben. I am going to this revies on what i can tell from just sampling. Taste, mixability, color, smell. we have here a 10:1:1 BCAA ratio product listed as BCAA=EAA Amino Flooding System.

Smell: I asked for an received the Blueberry Burst. I believe the other flavor was Cherry Limeaide. I could tell right away before opening the package that the samples had come in that there was Blueberry in there.

Mixability: I was expecting much of the same from PES as with it's other powdered products as far as mixabiltiy. This one didnt quite match up but it didnt totally fail either. I was first surprised that when i added it to my water (16oz. of water, 2 scoops of AMINO IV) that my water remained clear. As i started shaking it seemed to get a tint of GREEN, not blue as i would expect. I went on to do a few other things for a couple of minutes, and by the time i got back it was definitely GREEN. Strange. As far as mixing itself, it disappeared into my water quite easily except for the fact it left a small amount of white product residue on the top of my mixing container. i just shook up again, and it disappeared. Nothing that was horrible, just a noticeable thing. i didnt have to add additional water or anything, just wanted to give an honest review without any bias.
Overall Mixability: 8.5 of 10

Color: like i said above, i expected blue, it went green. no biggie

Taste: Now i am a HUGE fan of PES flavor profiles. I believe they are the best when it come to flavor. I definitely smelled blueberry, it didnt overwhelm me with blueberry though. To me, and it wasnt a bad thing, i taste Blueberry-lime. i asked my wife to try it without saying a word about flavor, and she picked up the same thing. a hint of lime. There was no major fake flavor, or bitterness to speak of, it went down smooth. easy to swallow. As far as hitting blueberry? I cant be positive it isnt better to say blueberry lime. However, this does not mean i was disappointed.

Overall Taste: 8.5 out of 10. i took a half point away because i didnt feel it was pure blueberry.

Overall, i will be purchasing this product when it comes available as i trust PES with their previous products. I will be trying the Cherry Limeaide as well. Why not?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review, Adam. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok folks, i have received a sample of AMINO IV from PES and am going to review a few things. First off, thanks for the sample Ben. I am going to this revies on what i can tell from just sampling. Taste, mixability, color, smell. we have here a 10:1:1 BCAA ratio product listed as BCAA=EAA Amino Flooding System.

Smell: I asked for an received the Blueberry Burst. I believe the other flavor was Cherry Limeaide. I could tell right away before opening the package that the samples had come in that there was Blueberry in there.

Mixability: I was expecting much of the same from PES as with it's other powdered products as far as mixabiltiy. This one didnt quite match up but it didnt totally fail either. I was first surprised that when i added it to my water (16oz. of water, 2 scoops of AMINO IV) that my water remained clear. As i started shaking it seemed to get a tint of GREEN, not blue as i would expect. I went on to do a few other things for a couple of minutes, and by the time i got back it was definitely GREEN. Strange. As far as mixing itself, it disappeared into my water quite easily except for the fact it left a small amount of white product residue on the top of my mixing container. i just shook up again, and it disappeared. Nothing that was horrible, just a noticeable thing. i didnt have to add additional water or anything, just wanted to give an honest review without any bias.
Overall Mixability: 8.5 of 10

Color: like i said above, i expected blue, it went green. no biggie

Taste: Now i am a HUGE fan of PES flavor profiles. I believe they are the best when it come to flavor. I definitely smelled blueberry, it didnt overwhelm me with blueberry though. To me, and it wasnt a bad thing, i taste Blueberry-lime. i asked my wife to try it without saying a word about flavor, and she picked up the same thing. a hint of lime. There was no major fake flavor, or bitterness to speak of, it went down smooth. easy to swallow. As far as hitting blueberry? I cant be positive it isnt better to say blueberry lime. However, this does not mean i was disappointed.

Overall Taste: 8.5 out of 10. i took a half point away because i didnt feel it was pure blueberry.

Overall, i will be purchasing this product when it comes available as i trust PES with their previous products. I will be trying the Cherry Limeaide as well. Why not?
Hmm Blueberry with hint of lime. Makes me want to try it even more lol.

Based on what I read in a comment on PES FB page, I may know what gives it that color/taste. We should know soon!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order in :D.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this real life????????????

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And now the waiting process begins...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dont know which flavour to order! Dilemmas! Is there a strong cherry flavour to the CL? Not a cherry fan

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Also when can we expect an explanation on the profile? All looks like a great intra to me but need some enlightenment on that new ingredient

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also when can we expect an explanation on the profile? All looks like a great intra to me but need some enlightenment on that new ingredient
I can't wait to read the write up. :D

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient profile is up on the pes web page. The additional ingredient is HICA. Looks like a killer formula, that ill be swooping up for sure!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ingredient profile is up on the pes web page. The additional ingredient is HICA. Looks like a killer formula, that ill be swooping up for sure!
We already knew about HICA... I was referring to the lemon verbena leaf extract.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order! Can't stand having to wait for it to arrive in the UK lol

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
For those interested-
Serving Size 2 Scoops (17.5 g)
Servings Per Container 30
Serving % DV
Thiamine (as Thiamine HCI)
15 mg 100%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyidoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mg 500%
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 125 mcg 2,083%
Calcium (from Calcium Phosphate) 100 mg 10%
Sodium (from Sodium Citrate) 75 mg 3%
Potassium (From Potassium Citrate) 150 mg 5%
AminoIV™ Proprietary Blend 15 G *
AMINergO™ Matrix with 10:1:1 BCAA
L-Leucine, L-Threonine, L-Malate, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine

Amino Ancillary Matrix
Taurine, α-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Beet Juice Extract (Color).

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

- See more at: http://pescience.com/amino-iv.html#sthash.43QFiHsV.dpuf

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There isn't an overpowering taste of cherry. It is quite light.

Watch my video on post 1! :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought two tubs :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order shipped already :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to order 4 tubs to Canada right now but having a problem with the shipping method...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
We already knew about HICA... I was referring to the lemon verbena leaf extract.
Oh, in that case it's a strong antioxidant with unique properties. Here's a little snippet about I found-

"An extract made from the leaves of this shrub reduced muscle and blood cell damage in volunteers who ran for 90 minutes, but didn’t block the beneficial tissue-building effects of the workout. It’s the best of both worlds, note researchers."

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those asking about cherry flavor, it is very light. It tastes like true limeade.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else having trouble ordering on their phone?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Went with 2 cherry 1 blueberry. Yeyuh. PES usually ships quick lookin forward to it, just about done with my AX amino which I didn't enjoy too much.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Just ordered 1 of each flavor. If training fasted would the optimal dosing be one scoop pre and one during?