PES- Amino IV

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ironically, I just made a review of Amino IV a few days ago. I didn't realize that PES had a new formula when I wrote the review. I ordered some PBC Select and got a trial of the new formula and I am excited to give it a shot.
Nothing wrong with constructive criticism :) Which flavor did you try and review?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing wrong with constructive criticism :) Which flavor did you try and review?

I had the OLD cherry limeade version that I reviewed. It was OK. I just got a second tub and went with the watermelon flavor, and it is also the old formula. I've used 1 serving and it was WAY better, IMO. I got the blueberry IV from the insider on its way, shipped out today.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is not simply Glutamine; it is a combination of Glutamine and Alanine. Combining Glutamine with Alanine increases Glutamine delivery to muscle tissue, and it gets around the reason Glutamine solo doesn't work (primarily that it doesn't reach muscle tissue).

Yeah, I saw that. Honestly, that kind of logic is used in supplements all the time and it just doesn't pan out. Not saying this won't be the case, and you know more than I do, but I'm still skeptical. Lots of marketing in the past that has used that same angle. It will be great if it actually works this time, I will believe it when I see it.

Amino IV original definitely worked...so I just hope it still does. If it does, I won't complain.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I saw that. Honestly, that kind of logic is used in supplements all the time and it just doesn't pan out. Not saying this won't be the case, and you know more than I do, but I'm still skeptical. Lots of marketing in the past that has used that same angle. It will be great if it actually works this time, I will believe it when I see it.

Amino IV original definitely worked...so I just hope it still does. If it does, I won't complain.
I can understand the skepticism based on the marketing by others over the years that fell flat, but what Synapsin stated is based on and backed up by actual research. Because of the new limits on here, I can't post the links to the articles, but would be happy to pass along in a PM if you wanted to check them out for yourself.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
always felt a pretty big difference with the LemonV and old formula stocked up on 4 tubs of it may want to get a couple more

i thought it was the lemon verb that was giving me crazy recovery ect

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
always felt a pretty big difference with the LemonV and old formula stocked up on 4 tubs of it may want to get a couple more

i thought it was the lemon verb that was giving me crazy recovery ect
Id be interested in yours and whoever else feedback after running the new Amino IV and compare it to the old.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some of the new Amino IV in the way. So I'll certainly be taking notes on any differences I notice.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same, if not better recovery IMO. alot less DOMS
I haven't seen a dip in recovery since making the switch either. Love the cherry limeade flavoring and can't wait to try the others.

blue raz review coming tonight...
Looking forward to it man.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried the new Cherry Limeade flavor. IMO it tastes a lot like the old, but not quite as strong. It's great tasting still and very refreshing as was the old one. to my taste buds they are very similar which is ok because the OG flavoring for Cherry Limeade was on point.

Still will be trying to buy the old amino iv before it goes out of stock as I enjoy the profile more, but the taste of the new is still solid. It's a great flavor old or new.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
so here's my direct side-by-side blue raz comparison (both mixed in 7oz of water):
-the new version mixes clear, as opposed to the now notorious (rip verba) yellowish-tint of the og version
-the new version has a more subtle taste. i would say it tastes less "chemically" than its predecessor. that being said, i personally prefer the stronger taste of the original version. however, oddly enough, i did find the new flavor more "refreshing". basically, i'd opt for the og version if i were looking to chug some aminos, but would go for the new version if I were looking to sip on something over an extended period of time (ie intra-workout). so all in all, i think pes did upgrade on the flavor system considering the product's intended use.

thanks again to the good bros at pes for hooking up the insider orders!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
think i ordered all the last og iv on a certain websites birthday today lulz may have a few of them left last i heard they only had 10 tubs left

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i have a sealed tub of watermelon & nearly-full tub of cherry limeade sooooo..... if you guys want to send me sample tubs of these flavors i'd be willing to do side-by-side comparisons of those too :) ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing product. But in the taste dept they fell short imo which is weird. Only flavor I like is watermelon.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer iforce compete.

Iv was better testing then enhanced though.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
stocked up

lulz gonna post a pic of all the tubs but i need 5k posts lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What is this Insider thing yall keep mentioning
If your not on the inside, youre not meant to know

Just kidding. You sign up to on the PES website and you get introductory products first and cheap

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Its the HICA dose in Amino IV enough to get the benefit from it as in the studies?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the HICA dose in Amino IV enough to get the benefit from it as in the studies?
Obviously we can't disclose the exact amount of HICA, but you can be certain that it contains the right dose needed for its offered benefits.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
you can find out how many grams of water contain?
Why is L-tryptophan is not present?
Thank you!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you can find out how many grams of water contain?
Why is L-tryptophan is not present?
Thank you!
L tryptophan competes for absorption against the others. Its the bully of the EAAs

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AminoIV plus other PES products at 15% off at Nutriverse, see "Supplement deals" section for more info!! Happy FESTIVUS!