Advice on stack/regimen for upcoming cut

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Hi all,
I'm looking to start cutting down for the next 3 months and was hoping for opinions/advice on my plan and supplement stack.
I am 30 years old, weigh 80kg at 183cm tall. Body fat is 14%. I'm looking to get this down to at least 10%, keeping as much strength and lean mass as possible. Currently I do resistance training 3 days/week and low intensity cardio 2 days/week. I always train fasted. I follow the Metabolic diet in conjunction with intermittent fasting (16/8).

My stack and regimen plan is:

DAA - 3g daily
Endosurge Turbo 2-2-2 - only on work out days (5 days on 2 days off)
Anabeta (original) -4/day (2 pre workout, 2 post workout on workout days - 4 spread evenly on non work out days)
Erase (original) - 3/day (2 upon rising and the third later in the day, still during fasted state)
SNS X-Gels - 4/day pre workout only
Agmatine - 1g daily upon rising
Forskolin-95 - 100mg daily upon rising
Alphamine - 1 scoop daily upon rising

On top of this I also use:

BCAA(8:1:1) - 10g pre workout and 20g slowly sipped post workout
Creatine - 5g pre workout and 10g slowly sipped post workout
Glutamine - 5g pre workout
Beta Alanine - 1.5g pre workout
Fish oil - 6g with mid afternoon snack (can stop if conflicts with omega-6 in X-Gels)
Low dose aspirin (100mg)
Plus the usual daily multivitamins

To add some complexity for the mega brains like Mr. Cooper, I also take 1mg of Finasteride daily for hair loss. I dont look horrible with a shaved head so I am willing to swallow some pride and stop taking it if it will make a big difference to free testosterone levels.
I also have some reserves of ephedrine and yohimbine if they synergise with the stack at all.

Thanks,
MyKe

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that is an epic stack. Have you started running all of it already? You could really make all of that last much longer by bridging some of it.

Just some things I noticed:
- you only need 3-5 grams of creatine per day (timing is irrelevant)
- no need for the glutamine.
- dose fish oil 4-6 hours away from your ArA dose.
- make sure you are getting 3.2-4 grams of BA in per day (split into two doses).
- personally, I would add another serving of Alphamine later in the day.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Thanks for the fast reply.
I haven't started running the stack yet. I just got back from a month holiday and next week I go away for work. So I am planning to start the week following (16 Sept).
How would you suggest bridging it out?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are numerous combinations you could do. If it were me and you plan on running for 8 weeks of each:

Weeks 1-8: DAA/Endosurge Turbo/Erase/Anabeta

Weeks 4-12: X-Gels (50 workout days)/Alphamine/Forskolin

And then dose your staples as you normally would throughout the whole stack.

But like I said above, there are numerous combos you could do and I'm sure others will chime in and give their opinion :).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to start getting up earlier so I can post before Kbayne does! :eek:

I'd follow his recommendations. That way it isn't all shoved into a shorter period and the results will be spread out and better overall (only so much you can get stacking stuff).

Honestly I think he has you pretty much covered. The only thing I would say, as mentioned, would be to maybe split some of the Forskolin-95 dosing and add another Alphamine dose (taking the two together though per Mr.Cooper's corner thread ;) ). Do you work out early or could you take one serving Alphamine upon waking and one pre-workout?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
As has been mentioned you might see more goals spreading that stack out among a longer period of time.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
There are numerous combinations you could do. If it were me and you plan on running for 8 weeks of each:

Weeks 1-8: DAA/Endosurge Turbo/Erase/Anabeta

Weeks 4-12: X-Gels (50 workout days)/Alphamine/Forskolin

And then dose your staples as you normally would throughout the whole stack.

But like I said above, there are numerous combos you could do and I'm sure others will chime in and give their opinion :).
^^^^^^AGREE WITH THIS! Spreading things out will allow you to reap more rewards IMO.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kbayne correct as always! You have an amazing stack to work with and I agree with spreading it out a bit. That is going to be a fun ride!

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Thanks guys. I've been doing a lot of reading and those products seem to be getting some good review and results.

I will bridge it out as you suggest kbayne, makes a lot of sense.

Bolt, I work out first thing in the morning so my first dose of alphamine/forskolin will be with my pre workout. Is it worth adding another serving later in the day?

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the Finasteride? Since Finasteride lowers the production DHT, would that negatively effect the results of the Anabeta and Endosurge?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine is an awesome choice for pre-workout, but if you want the full fat burning effects it is best to dose it twice a day IMO.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with bolt. Add another dose of Alphamine later in the day.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I will add a second scoop of alphamine a couple of hours after lunch and and add another cap of Forskolin-95 to that. Now I just need to get my hands on another tub of the US version of alphamine.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Wow. Personally, I'd just use Alphamine, Forskolin and XGels and call it good. Maybe Anabeta too, but it could make you hungry which could be tough while dieting. Not really big on test boosters unless your coming off a cycle or contest prep type diets. Also, that last DAA study floating around kinda makes me question it.

That said, you could accomplish your goal without spending a single dollar... Lol. Forskolin and Alphamine are pretty much a cutting staple for me though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could deffinately shorten this stack up a bit.. you have so much stuff it will be hard to tell whats most effective for you.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
I've been on Finasteride for the better part of 2 years now. Hair has definitely grown back and I haven't experienced any sexual side effects....certainly no increase in alcohol consumption. It has always concerned me about the long term effects, especially on the brain. Seriously considering coming off it for a while even if only to see what effect it has on my testosterone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myke17

Myke17

Awards
Appreciate all the help and advice guys. Will be starting this stack next week as kbayne suggested. Will keep a log and post some feedback along the way. Also off the Finasteride now too.