Decision on stim-free PWO

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    2 scoops of Ultima trumps any stim-free PWO
    At 51.99 for 40 servings and 2 servings per workout, 1 tub will last a month. Not very cost effective.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    At 51.99 for 40 servings and 2 servings per workout, 1 tub will last a month. Not very cost effective.....
    u get what u pay for.

    full serving of plenty proven ingredients.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    At 51.99 for 40 servings and 2 servings per workout, 1 tub will last a month. Not very cost effective.....
    you rep MAN?

    MAN Body Octane is $33 for 15 servings.

    Only reason I left Body Octane, 66$ for a 30 day supply


    for $66 u can buy Ultima and
    with the extra $14 u can buy a tub of bulk Citrulline Malate

    Ultima + Citrulline Malate > Body Octane
    Has everything BO has plus a bunch more full serving proven ingredients
    (creatine MCC, tyrosine, selenium, beta alanine, D-Glucose etc..)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

    you rep MAN?

    MAN Body Octane is $33 for 15 servings.

    Only reason I left Body Octane, 66$ for a 30 day supply
    Rep status is irrelevent, assuming 2 scoops is needed then most 30 serving products are not cost friendly. I personally use 1 scoop of BO.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Rep status is irrelevent, assuming 2 scoops is needed then most 30 serving products are not cost friendly. I personally use 1 scoop of BO.....
    If u can personally use BO @ 1 scoop u can use Ultima at 1 scoop, 1 scoop of Ultima will give u 40 servings too.

    either way to get the full potential of BO and Ultima u need 2 scoops, no way around it. 3.5 of CM and 1.6 of BA isnt going to do nothing.


    for $66 (month supply of BO) u can buy Ultima and
    with the extra $14 u can buy a tub of bulk Citrulline Malate

    Ultima + Citrulline Malate > Body Octane
    Has everything BO has plus a bunch more full serving proven ingredients
    (creatine MCC, tyrosine, selenium, beta alanine, D-Glucose etc..)
    •   
       


  6. Or for 66 bux i can use BO with a larger bulk tub of CM at 9.5gs

    To each is their own....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Or for 66 bux i can use BO with a larger bulk tub of CM at 9.5gs

    To each is their own....
    I'm assuming you pay 0$ for BO since you are a rep... but that argument doesn't work well for anyone else lol
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Or for 66 bux i can use BO with a larger bulk tub of CM at 9.5gs

    To each is their own....
    So a high dose of CM and half doses of BA and everything else that BO contains

    If that's better than FULL servings of everything Ultima contains plus CM your crazy lol

  9. I like our label best! Hope that helps. Felt like I needed to say something lol

  10. Stim free is always going to be more expensive Than a stim product

    U can have underdose ingredients and a good amount of caffeine and it will motivate u to workout

    Stim free u need full servings of Ingredients to feel it so thus costing more

    Caffeine and other stims are cheap and work great at what they do

  11. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Stim free is always going to be more expensive Than a stim product

    U can have underdose ingredients and a good amount of caffeine and it will motivate u to workout

    Stim free u need full servings of Ingredients to feel it so thus costing more

    Caffeine and other stims are cheap and work great at what they do
    Agree!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    I'm assuming you pay 0$ for BO since you are a rep... but that argument doesn't work well for anyone else lol
    Ive purchased more than a few BO in my time....

    But yes call me crazy
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Its like burpees v. MAN up in here!

    Name:  tumblr_lx9ifmGWWf1r25dcg.gif
Views: 65
Size:  493.6 KB
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  14. no problem MAN-bot, you get fired if you agree another product ingredient-wise looks better than your own or something?

  15. Getting a little crazy in here! I'm sticking to the label

  16. Ultima is a good product, everyone is just going to defend their own. Different strokes for different lifters

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ultima is a good product, everyone is just going to defend their own. Different strokes for different lifters
    My own? im a customer not a rep


    I have used both religiously and Ultima is on another level.

    Your a rep, a robot, you'll tell me BO is better than steroids for building muscle

  18. I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots

  19. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    no problem MAN-bot, you get fired if you agree another product ingredient-wise looks better than your own or something?
    I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

    If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

    As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
    a) makes no sense, and
    b) betrays a prejudice on your part towards our company, products, and reps

    P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

    If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

    As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
    a) makes no sense, and
    b) betrays a prejudice on your part towards our company, products, and reps

    P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.
    Nicely put!

  21. Someone might have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nicely put!
    Agreeable answer, MAN-bot #4. Proceed to headquarters for further directives.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots
    that does make me happy

    Anyway, like others have said, you've got some solid options for stim-free pre's

    Body Octane
    Ultima
    Hemavol
    Protocol
    ...and so on....

    Body Octane's been around for a while and for good reason; the ingredient profile is solid, and it definitely helps performance in the gym and in other sports/activities. Hemavol is an awesome pump product. Ultima is a solid stim-free pre too with efficacious doses of proven ingredients.

    Just because I rep and work for MAN doesn't mean I'm a shill or only think our products work, and that goes for all company reps. We're all supplement junkies to some extent so obviously we all try and like different products from different companies.

    Can't we all just get along?
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Agreeable answer, MAN-bot #4. Proceed to headquarters for further directives.
    this is insubordination, you're fired MAN-bot #5
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  25. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    this is insubordination, you're fired MAN-bot #5
    ERROR
    ERROR
    ERROR
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:03 PM
  3. Best stim free PWO
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:05 AM
  4. stim free PWO's???
    By reecew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Log in
Log in