Decision on stim-free PWO

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ultima is a good product, everyone is just going to defend their own. Different strokes for different lifters

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ultima is a good product, everyone is just going to defend their own. Different strokes for different lifters
    My own? im a customer not a rep

I have used both religiously and Ultima is on another level.

Your a rep, a robot, you'll tell me BO is better than steroids for building muscle
  3. Banned
    Answers

I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    no problem MAN-bot, you get fired if you agree another product ingredient-wise looks better than your own or something?
    I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
    a) makes no sense, and
    b) betrays a prejudice on your part towards our company, products, and reps

P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
    a) makes no sense, and

P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.
    Nicely put!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Someone might have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nicely put!
    Agreeable answer, MAN-bot #4. Proceed to headquarters for further directives.
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots
    that does make me happy

Anyway, like others have said, you've got some solid options for stim-free pre's

Body Octane
    Ultima
    Hemavol
    Protocol
    ...and so on....

Body Octane's been around for a while and for good reason; the ingredient profile is solid, and it definitely helps performance in the gym and in other sports/activities. Hemavol is an awesome pump product. Ultima is a solid stim-free pre too with efficacious doses of proven ingredients.

Just because I rep and work for MAN doesn't mean I'm a shill or only think our products work, and that goes for all company reps. We're all supplement junkies to some extent so obviously we all try and like different products from different companies.

Can't we all just get along?
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

this is insubordination, you're fired MAN-bot #5
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    ERROR
    ERROR
    ERROR
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Someone might have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today
    ERROR
    ERROR
    ERROR
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I only watch the part where you can't see the Sprite can and imagine such horrible thoughts
    BOARD TYRANT
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

I only watch the part where you can't see the Sprite can and imagine such horrible thoughts
    Name:  20488227.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  137.5 KB

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  15.9 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  14. Banned
    Answers

Lol the gang rallied up I see..

Ultima > Body Octane

price, ingredients and gym performance wise.

case closed.

----
    remember when Body Ocatne was 50 (25) servings ???

who was the idiot to drop the servings in half and the price only by $10 ??
  15. Banned
    Answers

a) makes no sense, and

what ingredients you don't care for??

U know a month serving of BO cost more than a month serving of Ultima???
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

what ingredients you don't care for??

U know a month serving of BO cost more than a month serving of Ultima???
    What are you basing the servings on? Using Nutraplanet prices...

Ultima: 51.99/40 = 1.29/serving
    BO : 29.99/30 = 0.99/serving

Not taking sides... just pointing out the math (per 1 container)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  17. Banned
    Answers

What are you basing the servings on? Using Nutraplanet prices...

Ultima: 51.99/40 = 1.29/serving
    BO : 29.99/30 = 0.99/serving

Not taking sides... just pointing out the math (per 1 container)
    that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings, you need two scoops for BO to be fully effective.. You need two tubs of BO a month.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings. You need two tubs of BO a month.
    Says who?

Does 1 serving Ultima = 1 serving BO? Why are two scoops required for BO?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Damn there is a lot of stuff in Ultima! lol
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  20. Banned
    Answers

Says who?Does 1 serving Ultima = 1 serving BO? Why are two scoops required for BO?
    MAN-bots are saying 2 scoops of Ultima is expensive. But BO you need two scoops for it to be fully effective so a 30 serving is actually 15. 1 scoop is only 3.5 cit malate and 1.6 of beta alanine in Body Octane. you need 6+ of citrulline Malate and 3.2 of beta alanine. 1 tub of Ultima at 2 scoops is 20 days. 1 tub of Body Octane at 2 scoops is 15.
  21. Banned
    Answers

Damn there is a lot of stuff in Ultima! lol
    Ultima @ 2 scoops have full dose of Creatine MCC, full dose of L-Tyrosine, full dose of Beta Alanine, full dose Glucuronolactone, full dose of Selenium, full dose of Zinc, full dose of P5P. PLUS other goodies like D-Glucose for endurance, good amount of magnesium, vitamin b12, electrolytes and other great stuff Dr. Dana Houser helped developed Ultima.
  22. Banned
    Answers

MAN Body Octane @ 2 scoops have plenty of full dosed goods as well, at 2 scoops I love BO I used it for years but Ultima IMO is another level
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings, you need two scoops for BO to be fully effective.. You need two tubs of BO a month.
    Opinion.
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Banned
    Answers

1. Ultima
    2. Body Octane
    3. Protocol

I love Compete but it's sold as a Intra. Never used Hemavol, profile is nice tho. Never used stim-free Focus XT, stim version is awesome.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Great thing about America: freedom of choice. May great PWO choices available. Somehow my opinion isn't as valid as others' in this thread; hope I can sleep tonight.
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

MAN-bots are saying 2 scoops of Ultima is expensive. But BO you need two scoops for it to be fully effective so a 30 serving is actually 15. 1 scoop is only 3.5 cit malate and 1.6 of beta alanine in Body Octane. you need 6+ of citrulline Malate and 3.2 of beta alanine. 1 tub of Ultima at 2 scoops is 20 days. 1 tub of Body Octane at 2 scoops is 15.
    Ok I see what you are saying. I was scratching my head at first because both were underdosed w/ BA. The Cit-Mal dosage can be contested (based on BW) but again... short on both. However I already take BA/CitMal in bulk form so I'm covered there.

Lets consider that 2 scoops is a full serving (from each preworkout).

Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings
    Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings

If we are in agreement that 20 servings is "technically" a months supply, we'd need at least 5 more servings from BO to equal Ultima.

Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings/month * 12 months = 480 servings [12 tubs]

Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings + 5 additional servings = 20 servings * 12months = 480 servings [14 tubs]
    *** In order to get 5 additional servings a month for BO you'd need 5*12 = 60.... 60/30 = 2... so two more tubs)***

Ultima: 51.99 x 12 = 623.88

BO: 29.99 x 14 = 419.86

So technically... to get the same amounts of both preworkouts, buying MAN Body Octane from Nutraplanet would save you 204.02/year.

Unless I messed up something mathematically. lol...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  27. Banned
    Answers

Opinion.
    so 3.5 grams of Citrulline Malate, 1.6 of Beta Alanine and 1 of L-Cartinine is more than enough and everyone is jsut overdosing all those ingredients??

last time I check u need over 6 grams of Citrulline Malate (I see people take 9 grams)
    3.2 grams of Beta Alanine
    2 grams of L-Cartinine

unless u can provide me with information that Im wrong thats the MINIMUM of what people use on here man. Be real.

One bottle of Body Octane is 15 servings, if u workout 3 times a week it is a month supply.
  28. Banned
    Answers

Ok I see what you are saying. I was scratching my head at first because both were underdosed w/ BA. The Cit-Mal dosage can be contested (based on BW) but again... short on both. However I already take BA/CitMal in bulk form so I'm covered there.Lets consider that 2 scoops is a full serving (from each preworkout).Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servingsBody Octane: 30/2 = 15 servingsIf we are in agreement that 20 servings is "technically" a months supply, we'd need at least 5 more servings from BO to equal Ultima.Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings/month * 12 months = 480 servings [12 tubs]Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings + 5 additional servings = 20 servings * 12months = 480 servings [14 tubs]*** In order to get 5 additional servings a month for BO you'd need 5*12 = 60.... 60/30 = 2... so two more tubs)***Ultima: 51.99 x 12 = 623.88BO: 29.99 x 14 = 419.86So technically... to get the same amounts of both preworkouts, buying MAN Body Octane from Nutraplanet would save you 204.02/year.Unless I messed up something mathematically. lol...
    Add in the cost of ZMA and Creatine MCC since when u use Ultima u get a full dose. Lol Body Octane has a lot less ingredients so yea technically its going to be cheaper but the price isnt far off compared to the extras u get from Ultima. Like the MAN-bot said, Body Octane is a simple-effective product. Ultima was developed by Doctors.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Add in the cost of ZMA and Creatine MCC since when u use Ultima u get a full dose. Lol Body Octane has a lot less ingredients so yea technically its going to be cheaper but the price isnt far off compared to the extras u get from Ultima. Like the MAN-bot said, Body Octane is a simple-effective product. Ultima was developed by Doctors.
    Just giving you some numbers! No judgement here. Its your money, use it when you nee... no wait... thats a JG Wentworth commercial. Its your money, do whatever the ffffuuuu you wanna do!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

so 3.5 grams of Citrulline Malate, 1.6 of Beta Alanine and 1 of L-Cartinine is more than enough and everyone is jsut overdosing all those ingredients??

last time I check u need over 6 grams of Citrulline Malate (I see people take 9 grams)
    2 grams of L-Cartinine

unless u can provide me with information that Im wrong thats the MINIMUM of what people use on here man. Be real.

One bottle of Body Octane is 15 servings, if u workout 3 times a week it is a month supply.
    Totally user dependent and flexible dosing protocols. 1-2 scoops depending on a host of factors including gender, body weight, tolerance, etc. Plus BO is a favorite for non-lifting exercises also. Very versatile.

DJ crunched some serious #s! I'm gonna go order a year's supply of BO and use that extra $$$ I saved to buy some Ultima; I've heard good thing about it somewhere around here.
    BOARD TYRANT
  31. Banned
    Answers

Just giving you some numbers! No judgement here. Its your money, use it when you nee... no wait... thats a JG Wentworth commercial. Its your money, do whatever the ffffuuuu you wanna do!
    I dont care man, Im arguing for the sake of arguing, @ 2 scoops your more than good with BO or Ultima. Ultima is my preference, BO taste amazing and a lot better than Ultima tho
  32. Banned
    Answers

Totally user dependent and flexible dosing protocols. 1-2 scoops depending on a host of factors including gender, body weight, tolerance, etc. Plus BO is a favorite for non-lifting exercises also. Very versatile. DJ crunched some serious #s! I'm gonna go order a year's supply of BO and use that extra $$$ I saved to buy some Ultima; I've heard good thing about it somewhere around here.
    BO/Clout the best 2 combo u can get. BO best tasting PWO out and yes, BO did greatly increase my endurance in runs. I love BO, i just miss the 50 serving tub for $10 more.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

^bingo

if you think Ultima is the better buy, then so be it

Plenty of people get by with 1 scoop of Body Octane, and notice an improvement in the gym. But again, everyone's different/stack different things/has an opinion
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Answers

BO/Clout the best 2 combo u can get. BO best tasting PWO out and yes, BO did greatly increase my endurance in runs. I love BO, i just miss the 50 serving tub for $10 more.
    both things that plenty of people miss (clout and 50 serving BO)
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've heard Clout is like a zombie...won't stay dead...returns from the grave...
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Banned
    Answers

50 serving BOClout are in my top 3 list of greatest supplements ever made. I used to live on Clout/BO. I think I love Ultima so much because i felt betrayed when yall discontinue both of yalls best products. lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Seems like we are all getting along in here now...

Name:  65542b3b1cee8dc92517ea2927f560c5.png
Views: 50
Size:  68.4 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I've heard Clout is like a zombie...won't stay dead...returns from the grave...
    Great news!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Well. Found a new addition to my sig!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

2 grams of L-Cartinine

technically beta alanine is best used in multiple doses, ie: 1.6g spaced apart and used everyday
    citrulline malate can be dosed lower if used in conjunction with synergistic ingredients, if ran solo then yes, dose high
    if someone needs/wants more lcarnitine then spend a few bucks on a bulk tub since, again, its best used everyday

Omega sports is another favorite of mine btw....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:05 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. Best stim free PWO
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 12:05 AM