Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

burpees

Banned
Awards
Lol the gang rallied up I see..

Ultima > Body Octane

price, ingredients and gym performance wise.

case closed.

----
remember when Body Ocatne was 50 (25) servings ???

who was the idiot to drop the servings in half and the price only by $10 ??

burpees

Banned
Awards
I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
a) makes no sense, and
b) betrays a prejudice on your part towards our company, products, and reps

P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.
what ingredients you don't care for??

U know a month serving of BO cost more than a month serving of Ultima???

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what ingredients you don't care for??

U know a month serving of BO cost more than a month serving of Ultima???
What are you basing the servings on? Using Nutraplanet prices...

Ultima: 51.99/40 = 1.29/serving
BO : 29.99/30 = 0.99/serving

Not taking sides... just pointing out the math (per 1 container)

burpees

Banned
Awards
What are you basing the servings on? Using Nutraplanet prices...

Ultima: 51.99/40 = 1.29/serving
BO : 29.99/30 = 0.99/serving

Not taking sides... just pointing out the math (per 1 container)
that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings, you need two scoops for BO to be fully effective.. You need two tubs of BO a month.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings. You need two tubs of BO a month.
Says who?

Does 1 serving Ultima = 1 serving BO? Why are two scoops required for BO?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn there is a lot of stuff in Ultima! lol

burpees

Banned
Awards
Says who?Does 1 serving Ultima = 1 serving BO? Why are two scoops required for BO?
MAN-bots are saying 2 scoops of Ultima is expensive. But BO you need two scoops for it to be fully effective so a 30 serving is actually 15. 1 scoop is only 3.5 cit malate and 1.6 of beta alanine in Body Octane. you need 6+ of citrulline Malate and 3.2 of beta alanine. 1 tub of Ultima at 2 scoops is 20 days. 1 tub of Body Octane at 2 scoops is 15.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Damn there is a lot of stuff in Ultima! lol
Ultima @ 2 scoops have full dose of Creatine MCC, full dose of L-Tyrosine, full dose of Beta Alanine, full dose Glucuronolactone, full dose of Selenium, full dose of Zinc, full dose of P5P. PLUS other goodies like D-Glucose for endurance, good amount of magnesium, vitamin b12, electrolytes and other great stuff Dr. Dana Houser helped developed Ultima.

burpees

Banned
Awards
MAN Body Octane @ 2 scoops have plenty of full dosed goods as well, at 2 scoops I love BO I used it for years but Ultima IMO is another level

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings, you need two scoops for BO to be fully effective.. You need two tubs of BO a month.
Opinion.

burpees

Banned
Awards
1. Ultima
2. Body Octane
3. Protocol

I love Compete but it's sold as a Intra. Never used Hemavol, profile is nice tho. Never used stim-free Focus XT, stim version is awesome.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thing about America: freedom of choice. May great PWO choices available. Somehow my opinion isn't as valid as others' in this thread; hope I can sleep tonight.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN-bots are saying 2 scoops of Ultima is expensive. But BO you need two scoops for it to be fully effective so a 30 serving is actually 15. 1 scoop is only 3.5 cit malate and 1.6 of beta alanine in Body Octane. you need 6+ of citrulline Malate and 3.2 of beta alanine. 1 tub of Ultima at 2 scoops is 20 days. 1 tub of Body Octane at 2 scoops is 15.
Ok I see what you are saying. I was scratching my head at first because both were underdosed w/ BA. The Cit-Mal dosage can be contested (based on BW) but again... short on both. However I already take BA/CitMal in bulk form so I'm covered there.

Lets consider that 2 scoops is a full serving (from each preworkout).

Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings
Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings

If we are in agreement that 20 servings is "technically" a months supply, we'd need at least 5 more servings from BO to equal Ultima.

Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings/month * 12 months = 480 servings [12 tubs]

Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings + 5 additional servings = 20 servings * 12months = 480 servings [14 tubs]
*** In order to get 5 additional servings a month for BO you'd need 5*12 = 60.... 60/30 = 2... so two more tubs)***

Ultima: 51.99 x 12 = 623.88

BO: 29.99 x 14 = 419.86

So technically... to get the same amounts of both preworkouts, buying MAN Body Octane from Nutraplanet would save you 204.02/year.

Unless I messed up something mathematically. lol...

burpees

Banned
Awards
so 3.5 grams of Citrulline Malate, 1.6 of Beta Alanine and 1 of L-Cartinine is more than enough and everyone is jsut overdosing all those ingredients??

last time I check u need over 6 grams of Citrulline Malate (I see people take 9 grams)
3.2 grams of Beta Alanine
2 grams of L-Cartinine

unless u can provide me with information that Im wrong thats the MINIMUM of what people use on here man. Be real.

One bottle of Body Octane is 15 servings, if u workout 3 times a week it is a month supply.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Ok I see what you are saying. I was scratching my head at first because both were underdosed w/ BA. The Cit-Mal dosage can be contested (based on BW) but again... short on both. However I already take BA/CitMal in bulk form so I'm covered there.Lets consider that 2 scoops is a full serving (from each preworkout).Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servingsBody Octane: 30/2 = 15 servingsIf we are in agreement that 20 servings is "technically" a months supply, we'd need at least 5 more servings from BO to equal Ultima.Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings/month * 12 months = 480 servings [12 tubs]Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings + 5 additional servings = 20 servings * 12months = 480 servings [14 tubs]*** In order to get 5 additional servings a month for BO you'd need 5*12 = 60.... 60/30 = 2... so two more tubs)***Ultima: 51.99 x 12 = 623.88BO: 29.99 x 14 = 419.86So technically... to get the same amounts of both preworkouts, buying MAN Body Octane from Nutraplanet would save you 204.02/year.Unless I messed up something mathematically. lol...
Add in the cost of ZMA and Creatine MCC since when u use Ultima u get a full dose. Lol Body Octane has a lot less ingredients so yea technically its going to be cheaper but the price isnt far off compared to the extras u get from Ultima. Like the MAN-bot said, Body Octane is a simple-effective product. Ultima was developed by Doctors.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add in the cost of ZMA and Creatine MCC since when u use Ultima u get a full dose. Lol Body Octane has a lot less ingredients so yea technically its going to be cheaper but the price isnt far off compared to the extras u get from Ultima. Like the MAN-bot said, Body Octane is a simple-effective product. Ultima was developed by Doctors.
Just giving you some numbers! No judgement here. Its your money, use it when you nee... no wait... thats a JG Wentworth commercial. Its your money, do whatever the ffffuuuu you wanna do! :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so 3.5 grams of Citrulline Malate, 1.6 of Beta Alanine and 1 of L-Cartinine is more than enough and everyone is jsut overdosing all those ingredients??

last time I check u need over 6 grams of Citrulline Malate (I see people take 9 grams)
2 grams of L-Cartinine

unless u can provide me with information that Im wrong thats the MINIMUM of what people use on here man. Be real.

One bottle of Body Octane is 15 servings, if u workout 3 times a week it is a month supply.
Totally user dependent and flexible dosing protocols. 1-2 scoops depending on a host of factors including gender, body weight, tolerance, etc. Plus BO is a favorite for non-lifting exercises also. Very versatile.

DJ crunched some serious #s! I'm gonna go order a year's supply of BO and use that extra $$$ I saved to buy some Ultima; I've heard good thing about it somewhere around here.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Just giving you some numbers! No judgement here. Its your money, use it when you nee... no wait... thats a JG Wentworth commercial. Its your money, do whatever the ffffuuuu you wanna do! :)
I dont care man, Im arguing for the sake of arguing, @ 2 scoops your more than good with BO or Ultima. Ultima is my preference, BO taste amazing and a lot better than Ultima tho

burpees

Banned
Awards
Totally user dependent and flexible dosing protocols. 1-2 scoops depending on a host of factors including gender, body weight, tolerance, etc. Plus BO is a favorite for non-lifting exercises also. Very versatile. DJ crunched some serious #s! I'm gonna go order a year's supply of BO and use that extra $$$ I saved to buy some Ultima; I've heard good thing about it somewhere around here.
BO/Clout the best 2 combo u can get. BO best tasting PWO out and yes, BO did greatly increase my endurance in runs. I love BO, i just miss the 50 serving tub for $10 more.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
^bingo

if you think Ultima is the better buy, then so be it :)

Plenty of people get by with 1 scoop of Body Octane, and notice an improvement in the gym. But again, everyone's different/stack different things/has an opinion

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
BO/Clout the best 2 combo u can get. BO best tasting PWO out and yes, BO did greatly increase my endurance in runs. I love BO, i just miss the 50 serving tub for $10 more.
both things that plenty of people miss :( (clout and 50 serving BO)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard Clout is like a zombie...won't stay dead...returns from the grave...

burpees

Banned
Awards
50 serving BOClout are in my top 3 list of greatest supplements ever made. I used to live on Clout/BO. I think I love Ultima so much because i felt betrayed when yall discontinue both of yalls best products. lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like we are all getting along in here now...

65542b3b1cee8dc92517ea2927f560c5.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well. Found a new addition to my sig!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

2 grams of L-Cartinine

technically beta alanine is best used in multiple doses, ie: 1.6g spaced apart and used everyday
citrulline malate can be dosed lower if used in conjunction with synergistic ingredients, if ran solo then yes, dose high
if someone needs/wants more lcarnitine then spend a few bucks on a bulk tub since, again, its best used everyday

Omega sports is another favorite of mine btw....

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Body Octane and Protocol (unfortunately discontinued) are both great options (logged Body Octane on another site along with Clout + PR and enjoyed it, and have been a user of Genomyx Origin + Protocol in the past as well).

As others have mentioned, definitely add Hemavol + Compete to the list and let us know how all these great non-stim products stack up for various uses.

Our new potassium nitrate SKU should also be in stock soon, and would be a great addition to almost any stim free product for pumps and endurance. I'm sure there'll be a killer promo here at Nutraplanet. :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
There is too much drama in here for me. Everyone has an opinion, leave it at that. I've been using Body Octane since 2006. Way before a rep offer happened. There may be other non stims that have come and gone but I stick with the one I know. Same for most, you get comfy with a great product and stick with it! Not a big deal, you like hemavol, great. You like ultima, great. You like body octane, great. We're just saying our opinion is based on our personal experiences, not that difficult.

burpees

Banned
Awards
There is too much drama in here for me. Everyone has an opinion, leave it at that. I've been using Body Octane since 2006. Way before a rep offer happened. There may be other non stims that have come and gone but I stick with the one I know. Same for most, you get comfy with a great product and stick with it! Not a big deal, you like hemavol, great. You like ultima, great. You like body octane, great. We're just saying our opinion is based on our personal experiences, not that difficult.
Thank u for clarifying captain obvious

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Hemavol looks good too, but while checking out the Iforce page I came across "Compete" and that really has me intrigued as well
I used Hemavol as my PWO while on a break from alphamine and used Compete as an intra. This will be what I use on my next break, really liked it

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always been a fan of Protocol. Solid product and it can be found for $20.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I used to rep for Neogenix --- but I'm surprised BodyForge 2.0 doesn't get mentioned for non-stim. Non-prop blend. It was probably my favorite product in the line.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I used to rep for Neogenix --- but I'm surprised BodyForge 2.0 doesn't get mentioned for non-stim. Non-prop blend. It was probably my favorite product in the line.
Haven't used it but the profile is pretty sexy.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really enjoy stim free products but I like stims as well. They give me more energy per serving and greater pumps. IF your looking for a quality pre workout supplement then try MGN's Intenze. Guaranteed to give you great pumps and increased energy and focus. I use it almost everyday and it works great for me.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I really enjoy stim free products but I like stims as well. They give me more energy per serving and greater pumps. IF your looking for a quality pre workout supplement then try MGN's Intenze. Guaranteed to give you great pumps and increased energy and focus. I use it almost everyday and it works great for me.
I didn't know you guys had a new pre! I have used tons of tubs of American Iso! Which I love!

cjwav34

Awards
2 scoops of Ultima trumps any stim-free PWO
Despite the price tag, people still buy, recommend, and love Ultima. That speaks in and of itself.
At 51.99 for 40 servings and 2 servings per workout, 1 tub will last a month. Not very cost effective.....
As pointed out, a tub of BO will last 15 days when taken at the full dose. That is on the high end of preworkout products as well.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Despite the price tag, people still buy, recommend, and love Ultima. That speaks in and of itself.
This, you guys did a great job with ultima. This body octane and Hemavol all end up in my arsenal at some point. Obviously I'm a bit biased, but no one can go wrong with any of those 3 (or 2 for a stack :) )

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots
How do you like it? Havent used a designer creatine in a while and was looking for something new to try and i know a lot of people recommend this form as the best.

burpees

Banned
Awards
How do you like it? Havent used a designer creatine in a while and was looking for something new to try and i know a lot of people recommend this form as the best.
I feel MAN Orotine or SNS MCC are great I love them both, they treat me very well

Green Mag is great as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 9
Anabolics 16
Prince IronMag Labs 0
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 151
Anabolics 6