Transdermal Formestane vs Erase pro

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,407
    Rep Power
    841472
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    99.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Cool. Hopefully you can bring it to the UK. You Formeron is awesome but very tough to get in the UK:-(
    Its easy to get there now.
    If your in the UK and cant purchase from Nutraplanet you can go to JW supplements or Powermyself.
    Both carry our brand.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.

  2. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,874
    Rep Power
    3726603
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Its easy to get there now.
    If your in the UK and cant purchase from Nutraplanet you can go to JW supplements or Powermyself.
    Both carry our brand.
    You have been around here long enough to know you cant recommend other retailers

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,326
    Rep Power
    1220795
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    86.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ive had very good results with both when using them for estrogen control while taking supplements that can raise estrogen.

    I really dont think you can go wrong either way.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,117
    Rep Power
    4366769
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Ive had very good results with both when using them for estrogen control while taking supplements that can raise estrogen.

    I really dont think you can go wrong either way.
    Agreed. Both products are legit
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  5. New Member
    CobbledPath's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    502261
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    32.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I've tried all of these and would rank them as follows

    Formeron > Formasurge > Erase > any other anti-e supp.

    Formeron is amazing, spells good, dries quick and works!
    Last edited by CobbledPath; 11-11-2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: spelling..
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    I've tried all of these and would rank them as follows

    Formeron > Formasurge > Erase > any other anti-e supp.

    Formeron is amazing, spells good, dries quick and works!
    i use a hair dryer in cooler months and a fan in summer, drying is not an issue....next time you use a transdermal apply a little dmso to area to be applied to 1st...using dmso sent my total test from the 600's to over 1400. unfortunately i was unaware just how much the dmso would increase the effectiveness of my 2 packs of androgel and didn't cut back before blood test...now i have been cut back to 1 pack daily. haven't been tested since the cut back, but will definately stop the dmso beforehand!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  7. Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,407
    Rep Power
    841472
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    99.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    I've tried all of these and would rank them as follows

    Formeron > Formasurge > Erase > any other anti-e supp.

    Formeron is amazing, spells good, dries quick and works!
    Agreed. Our carrier is incredibly good at getting the Formestane through the skin.
    In addition it dries clean and smells great. No greasy muck...no messy fluid as we use a gel and no skin irritation which seem to be an issue with other TD formulas.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  8. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,289
    Rep Power
    2581690
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    54.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i use a hair dryer in cooler months and a fan in summer, drying is not an issue....next time you use a transdermal apply a little dmso to area to be applied to 1st...using dmso sent my total test from the 600's to over 1400. unfortunately i was unaware just how much the dmso would increase the effectiveness of my 2 packs of androgel and didn't cut back before blood test...now i have been cut back to 1 pack daily. haven't been tested since the cut back, but will definately stop the dmso beforehand!!!
    Thank you, that's good to know. I didn't realize that stuff was that effective!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,439
    Rep Power
    10751743
    Level
    117
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Thank you, that's good to know. I didn't realize that stuff was that effective!!
    i didn't either, lol....that is why my dose of androgel has been cut in half!!! next blood test i will know to stop the pre-application of dmso.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formestane vs Erase
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 07:49 AM
  2. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By ForAnAngel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 08:34 PM
  3. Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM
  4. Erase vs Erase Pro - Added Erase Pro to my log.
    By D2footballjrc in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 01:51 AM
  5. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in