Transdermal Formestane vs Erase pro

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That is the best way to go.... It's not that hard to find, then again I lived in the same place for 30 years and kinda know where to look. Just gotta be careful, there's a lot of garbage out there

And there in lies the problem, being so close to Mexico in san diego there is a lot of junk out there and thats not exactly something I want to mess around with best case worse scenario its just saline water, worst case, I could loose a limb due to infection from injecting some Tijuana cocktail cooked up in a bathtub.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as comparing it to dbol no lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
7-8 lbs in 4 weeks isn't good now? Lol.
With todays standards of PH/DS out there thats solid but when you could throw on 10-20 and keep 8-15 of it with the old stuff it is a massive step back.

But to be fair it is non methylated so it should work really well stacked with other products. CL is not a bad company and they are putting out new innovative stuff in hard times

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya, dirty gear can def create problems... It's wise to be safer about what your doing.... Keep your eyes peeled, someone you trust will come along.

Also I have heard nothing but good about CL.... I didn't know dianadrol wasn't methylated. And I would take 7-8 lbs in a month!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You had me up unitl that last statement now you are sounding like the back of a muscletech bottle. Now…
View attachment 91727
Lol :)
I think while SERMS work well we now have better options. SERMS often leave your endocrine system in a condition NOT conducive to long term HPTA
stability. Say you run a cycle of test...post cycle you use a SERM. Sure your test levels will rise but so will estrogen.
Since its likely estrogen is already elevated you will end with a state where you are estrogen dominant and test will drop again.
So yes its true in studies SERMS elevate test levels in real life they also can lead to long term suppression. I have personally seen this happen in a dozen or so personal friends. This is why I always recommend an AI instead of a SERM or better yet both. This way both elevate test levels and your left with low estro and moderately elevated test levels which allows for equalization and homeostasis.

Now....currently, there are other options that work very well.
These are not ground breaking compounds just combinations of existing components that work better than SERMS alone.....

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Lol :)
I think while SERMS work well we now have better options. SERMS often leave your endocrine system in a condition NOT conducive to long term HPTA
stability. Say you run a cycle of test...post cycle you use a SERM. Sure your test levels will rise but so will estrogen.
Since its likely estrogen is already elevated you will end with a state where you are estrogen dominant and test will drop again.
So yes its true in studies SERMS elevate test levels in real life they also can lead to long term suppression. I have personally seen this happen in a dozen or so personal friends. This is why I always recommend an AI instead of a SERM or better yet both. This way both elevate test levels and your left with low estro and moderately elevated test levels which allows for equalization and homeostasis.

Now....currently, there are other options that work very well.
These are not ground breaking compounds just combinations of existing components that work better than SERMS alone.....
Natural (herbs) or synthetic?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used both multiple times, like both, even currently have both in my stash. Prefer formasurge for on cycle, but Erase is great for when you only need a low dose of estrogen control (just take less caps) or as stand alone (at normal dosage)
Took the words out of my mouth.

OP, try both and then you will know which you like best

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. Hopefully you can bring it to the UK. You Formeron is awesome but very tough to get in the UK:-(
Its easy to get there now.
If your in the UK and cant purchase from Nutraplanet you can go to JW supplements or Powermyself.
Both carry our brand.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its easy to get there now.
If your in the UK and cant purchase from Nutraplanet you can go to JW supplements or Powermyself.
Both carry our brand.
You have been around here long enough to know you cant recommend other retailers:(

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive had very good results with both when using them for estrogen control while taking supplements that can raise estrogen.

I really dont think you can go wrong either way.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive had very good results with both when using them for estrogen control while taking supplements that can raise estrogen.

I really dont think you can go wrong either way.
Agreed. Both products are legit

CobbledPath

Awards
I've tried all of these and would rank them as follows

Formeron > Formasurge > Erase > any other anti-e supp.

Formeron is amazing, spells good, dries quick and works!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i use a hair dryer in cooler months and a fan in summer, drying is not an issue....next time you use a transdermal apply a little dmso to area to be applied to 1st...using dmso sent my total test from the 600's to over 1400. unfortunately i was unaware just how much the dmso would increase the effectiveness of my 2 packs of androgel and didn't cut back before blood test...now i have been cut back to 1 pack daily. haven't been tested since the cut back, but will definately stop the dmso beforehand!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Agreed. Our carrier is incredibly good at getting the Formestane through the skin.
In addition it dries clean and smells great. No greasy muck...no messy fluid as we use a gel and no skin irritation which seem to be an issue with other TD formulas.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i use a hair dryer in cooler months and a fan in summer, drying is not an issue....next time you use a transdermal apply a little dmso to area to be applied to 1st...using dmso sent my total test from the 600's to over 1400. unfortunately i was unaware just how much the dmso would increase the effectiveness of my 2 packs of androgel and didn't cut back before blood test...now i have been cut back to 1 pack daily. haven't been tested since the cut back, but will definately stop the dmso beforehand!!!
Thank you, that's good to know. I didn't realize that stuff was that effective!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, that's good to know. I didn't realize that stuff was that effective!!
i didn't either, lol....that is why my dose of androgel has been cut in half!!! next blood test i will know to stop the pre-application of dmso.