Transdermal Formestane vs Erase pro

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I assumed that he took Erase Pro solo and stacked it on another occasion.

I could have misread that though.

Obviously anavar would change the result somewhat lol.
    Haha I would hope so, cause they would be skewed just a little.

Quick question for you I'm not sure if you can give an exact answer but how many mg of Androstadienedione in ABE? I love Erase at 50 mg and love Anabeta but if I go above 50 my joints get crushed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    What brand did you use for formestane?

Sorry for my lack of multi quoting but I used BPS.
    •   

3. What would be better for the stack though?

DAA, ABE & endosurge turbo.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    What would be better for the stack though?

DAA, ABE & endosurge turbo.
    I wouldn't take ABE due to the AI on top of EP/Forma so either EST or DAA, both if you have the funds.

5. Oh i meant OG anabeta and forskolin -95

6. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I wouldn't take ABE due to the AI on top of EP/Forma so either EST or DAA, both if you have the funds.
    ABE doesn't have an AI either way

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah I was going to say that

8. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    You may be getting mixed up with the added cortisol control?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ahh yes I glanced quickly and assumed it was the same compound found in Erase/EP.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    formestane should be taken transdermally.
    If I remember last time i looked into this it appeared that formestane worked quite effectively orally.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

If I remember last time i looked into this it appeared that formestane worked quite effectively orally.
    There was an oral Formestane made by PP. When they made their liquivade.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I've read that it absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    ????? yeah...at 10 grams a day!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    There was an oral Formestane made by PP. When they made their liquivade.
    yup...it was a definate step up from normal oral formestane products, but transdermal still rules.

15. It is concluded that formestane is an effective, specific suppressant of oestradiol levels via the oral route requiring no more than 250 mg to be given daily

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retri...049(05)80065-6
    PESCIENCE.COM

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I've read that it absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal
    are you saying that oral formestane absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal.......dude!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It is concluded that formestane is an effective, specific suppressant of oestradiol levels via the oral route requiring no more than 250 mg to be given daily

josh...have you even tried oral formestane, lol....that study is bullshiit.

dinoii did clinicals on formestane with 10 gm per day being the effective dose. and this was back when GOOD QUALITY formestane was available

18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It is concluded that formestane is an effective, specific suppressant of oestradiol levels via the oral route requiring no more than 250 mg to be given daily

do your homework...formestane started out as a prescription anti-estrogen drug for the treatment of breast cancer. it was dropped because injection was required for it to be effective.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dinoii did clinicals on formestane with 10 gm per day being the effective dose. and this was back when GOOD QUALITY formestane was available
    Lol... referencing that scam artist.
    The Historic PES Legend

20. Dinoii actually agrees and has posted this before. Unless of course he changed his position on the matter

And for the record, I did not claim one product was superior to the other nor did I claim oral was superior than transdermal. What I did do was quote mrcooper and ask him wasnt there research that showed formestane being effective orally. Turns out there was and I posted it above.
    PESCIENCE.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dinoii actually agrees and has posted this before. Unless of course he changed his position on the matter

And for the record, I did not claim one product was superior to the other nor did I claim oral was superior than transdermal. What I did do was quote mrcooper and ask him wasnt there research that showed formestane being effective orally. Turns out there was and I posted it above.
    f a bunch of research...i have actually used oral formestane, and it doesn't even come close. as for 250mg being an effective oral dose, all i can say is science once thought the earth was flat.

real world right here!!!

geez...you guys and your research and studies are like a weatherman who never goes outside!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dinoii actually agrees and has posted this before. Unless of course he changed his position on the matter

The price for an effective dose of oral form vs price for effective dose of topical form is not even close.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

23. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Lol... referencing that scam artist.
    Scam artist ? In what way?

24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    The price for an effective dose of oral form vs price for effective dose of topical form is not even close.
    and anyone who thinks 250mg of oral form is an effective dose....lol, that is so funny i can't even finish the sentence.

research and studies, lolololololololol....the earth really is round!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you saying that oral formestane absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal.......dude!!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116368161

I don't know how legit this is but it's what I've read. Not to say its true!

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116368161

I don't know how legit this is but it's what I've read. Not to say its true!
    I opened the link and saw Ross as the OP...no need to read any further

27. Hahaha

28. It was a long time ago...but wasn't it Molecular Sports Nutrition who had an oral formastane product? In any case, I have taken both oral and transdermal formastane products. The transdermals have worked well, but are always a pain in the butt (except for Fomeron as it dries VERY fast). The orals never worked well...EXCEPT for the Molecular Sports Nutrition product!! That stuff was AWESOME! Got me super dry, lean, vascular, and gave a nice libido boost. The physique changes with that stuff were awesome for me! Transdermal formastane is great though! On the flip side, I will not take anything away from Erase/Erase Pro, as they are VERY effective!!! Only thing with them is the sides for me...dry joints, and decreased libido. But these sides have not stopped me from continuing to use them, as they are very effective in regards to what they are meant to do for the most part!

29. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    It was a long time ago...but wasn't it Molecular Sports Nutrition who had an oral formastane product? In any case, I have taken both oral and transdermal formastane products. The transdermals have worked well, but are always a pain in the butt (except for Fomeron as it dries VERY fast). The orals never worked well...EXCEPT for the Molecular Sports Nutrition product!! That stuff was AWESOME! Got me super dry, lean, vascular, and gave a nice libido boost. The physique changes with that stuff were awesome for me! Transdermal formastane is great though! On the flip side, I will not take anything away from Erase/Erase Pro, as they are VERY effective!!! Only thing with them is the sides for me...dry joints, and decreased libido. But these sides have not stopped me from continuing to use them, as they are very effective in regards to what they are meant to do for the most part!
    Formeron has increased libido and erase pro can decrease it
    Interesting!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formestane vs Erase
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-01-2015, 10:49 AM
  2. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By ForAnAngel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 08:34 PM
  3. Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM
  4. Erase vs Erase Pro - Added Erase Pro to my log.
    By D2footballjrc in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 01:51 AM
  5. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:56 PM