Transdermal Formestane vs Erase pro

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

If I remember last time i looked into this it appeared that formestane worked quite effectively orally.
    There was an oral Formestane made by PP. When they made their liquivade.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

If I remember last time i looked into this it appeared that formestane worked quite effectively orally.
    I've read that it absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal
  3. Registered User
    Answers

????? yeah...at 10 grams a day!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    There was an oral Formestane made by PP. When they made their liquivade.
    yup...it was a definate step up from normal oral formestane products, but transdermal still rules.
  5. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It is concluded that formestane is an effective, specific suppressant of oestradiol levels via the oral route requiring no more than 250 mg to be given daily

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retri...049(05)80065-6
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I've read that it absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal
    are you saying that oral formestane absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal.......dude!!!!

7. Registered User
    Answers

It is concluded that formestane is an effective, specific suppressant of oestradiol levels via the oral route requiring no more than 250 mg to be given daily

josh...have you even tried oral formestane, lol....that study is bullshiit.

dinoii did clinicals on formestane with 10 gm per day being the effective dose. and this was back when GOOD QUALITY formestane was available
  8. Registered User
    Answers

do your homework...formestane started out as a prescription anti-estrogen drug for the treatment of breast cancer. it was dropped because injection was required for it to be effective.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dinoii did clinicals on formestane with 10 gm per day being the effective dose. and this was back when GOOD QUALITY formestane was available
    Lol... referencing that scam artist.
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Dinoii actually agrees and has posted this before. Unless of course he changed his position on the matter

And for the record, I did not claim one product was superior to the other nor did I claim oral was superior than transdermal. What I did do was quote mrcooper and ask him wasnt there research that showed formestane being effective orally. Turns out there was and I posted it above.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Dinoii actually agrees and has posted this before. Unless of course he changed his position on the matter

And for the record, I did not claim one product was superior to the other nor did I claim oral was superior than transdermal. What I did do was quote mrcooper and ask him wasnt there research that showed formestane being effective orally. Turns out there was and I posted it above.
    f a bunch of research...i have actually used oral formestane, and it doesn't even come close. as for 250mg being an effective oral dose, all i can say is science once thought the earth was flat.

real world right here!!!

geez...you guys and your research and studies are like a weatherman who never goes outside!!!
  12. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The price for an effective dose of oral form vs price for effective dose of topical form is not even close.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  13. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Lol... referencing that scam artist.
    Scam artist ? In what way?

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    The price for an effective dose of oral form vs price for effective dose of topical form is not even close.
    and anyone who thinks 250mg of oral form is an effective dose....lol, that is so funny i can't even finish the sentence.

research and studies, lolololololololol....the earth really is round!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

are you saying that oral formestane absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal.......dude!!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116368161

I don't know how legit this is but it's what I've read. Not to say its true!
  16. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116368161

I don't know how legit this is but it's what I've read. Not to say its true!
    I opened the link and saw Ross as the OP...no need to read any further

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

:-)
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

Hahaha
  19. Registered User
    Answers

It was a long time ago...but wasn't it Molecular Sports Nutrition who had an oral formastane product? In any case, I have taken both oral and transdermal formastane products. The transdermals have worked well, but are always a pain in the butt (except for Fomeron as it dries VERY fast). The orals never worked well...EXCEPT for the Molecular Sports Nutrition product!! That stuff was AWESOME! Got me super dry, lean, vascular, and gave a nice libido boost. The physique changes with that stuff were awesome for me! Transdermal formastane is great though! On the flip side, I will not take anything away from Erase/Erase Pro, as they are VERY effective!!! Only thing with them is the sides for me...dry joints, and decreased libido. But these sides have not stopped me from continuing to use them, as they are very effective in regards to what they are meant to do for the most part!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    It was a long time ago...but wasn't it Molecular Sports Nutrition who had an oral formastane product? In any case, I have taken both oral and transdermal formastane products. The transdermals have worked well, but are always a pain in the butt (except for Fomeron as it dries VERY fast). The orals never worked well...EXCEPT for the Molecular Sports Nutrition product!! That stuff was AWESOME! Got me super dry, lean, vascular, and gave a nice libido boost. The physique changes with that stuff were awesome for me! Transdermal formastane is great though! On the flip side, I will not take anything away from Erase/Erase Pro, as they are VERY effective!!! Only thing with them is the sides for me...dry joints, and decreased libido. But these sides have not stopped me from continuing to use them, as they are very effective in regards to what they are meant to do for the most part!
    Formeron has increased libido and erase pro can decrease it
    Interesting!
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    you are thinking of the ibe product...i think it was called formex. there was a lot of debate over that product, in the end if i remember correctly it tested out as something other than formestane-not sure, but it was quickly discontinued after that, so draw your own conclusions.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ask Brundel about Formestane over in the Black Lion section. You could even search for a spirited Brundel/Cooper exchange if I can recall correctly...I have used Formestane before from Black Lion and found it to be effective. Best carrier for transdermal I've used, way better than CEL's old version.
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

you are thinking of the ibe product...i think it was called formex. there was a lot of debate over that product, in the end if i remember correctly it tested out as something other than formestane-not sure, but it was quickly discontinued after that, so draw your own conclusions.
    Yeah, I blinked and it was gone!
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

I actually really liked that product. I don't recall it being tainted or spiked with anything though. If I remember correctly it was just that it converted to 4-OHT at a somewhat high rate. But that was along time ago and I don't really remember anymore. But I thought it was a great product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I actually really liked that product. I don't recall it being tainted or spiked with anything though. If I remember correctly it was just that it converted to 4-OHT at a somewhat high rate. But that was along time ago and I don't really remember anymore. But I thought it was a great product.
    no doubt, it was a very popular product....as best as i can remember pa tested it and once results came back it was quickly discontinued. i can't recall exactly what the results were, but it was dc'ed very quickly.....
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

no doubt, it was a very popular product....as best as i can remember pa tested it and once results came back it was quickly discontinued. i can't recall exactly what the results were, but it was dc'ed very quickly.....
    I still have some in my stash. Lol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I still have some in my stash. Lol.
    i would take og e-form over formex any day, still the best formestane product i have used!!! and it sold for $15, lol.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i would take og e-form over formex any day, still the best formestane product i have used!!! and it sold for $15, lol.
    I'm sure your right. My topical form use is limited. I've only ever used cels topical. But it worked well. I noticed different effects from the formex though. Seemed to be more anabolic.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

e-form
    This debate would be over if everyone had experienced eform. Sadly, the debate in this thread will carry on while we chuckle in the background :-)
  30. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Ask Brundel about Formestane over in the Black Lion section. You could even search for a spirited Brundel/Cooper exchange if I can recall correctly...I have used Formestane before from Black Lion and found it to be effective. Best carrier for transdermal I've used, way better than CEL's old version.
    Then why do they recommend dosing at higher levels than CEL's??
    Anyways ...after their first statement of it raising test by 700%in six days I knew Black Lion was fill of shyt

31. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

It was a great product. !

32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Anyways ...after their first statement of it raising test by 700%in six days I knew Black Lion was fill of shyt
    I missed that one
    BOARD TYRANT
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that statement was BS!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Either way for the OP there is good topicals if you want to use them and have the time they work. If not Erase Pro is a great product also. I've always heard good things of BPS Formasurge so if you go Formestane id look that way. But if you go Erase Pro you won't be upset.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Either way for the OP there is good topicals if you want to use them and have the time they work. If not Erase Pro is a great product also. I've always heard good things of BPS Formasurge so if you go Formestane id look that way. But if you go Erase Pro you won't be upset.
    Yeah, I am going to get a few bottles of erase pro anyways and a few bottles of formeron because that stuff is highly spoken of
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, I am going to get a few bottles of erase pro anyways and a few bottles of formeron because that stuff is highly spoken of
    i haven't tried formeron but i have tried bps formasuge a couple of times with good results....one of these days i need to try formeron for comparison.

a big plus with formestane is it is a proven anti-estrogen that was even a prescription first generation anti-estrogen drug used in treatment of breast cancer, bona fides don't get much better than that, imo. not only is it a proven ai, but almost everyone reports a boost in libido, the same cannot be said for arimistane.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

i haven't tried formeron but i have tried bps formasuge a couple of times with good results....one of these days i need to try formeron for comparison.

a big plus with formestane is it is a proven anti-estrogen that was even a prescription first generation anti-estrogen drug used in treatment of breast cancer, bona fides don't get much better than that, imo. not only is it a proven ai, but almost everyone reports a boost in libido, the same cannot be said for arimistane.
    Plus spraying it once or twice a day with a good natty stack should really work well

The boost in libido is definitely a bonus for strong AI!
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Yeah that statement was BS!
    I would NEVER lie. Ever. Period.
    Here is the bloodwork from the guy whos test it raised 700%.
    The only guys who lie are those whos products dont work or compulsive liars....Im am neither.
    Youll also notice the FOrmeron elevated his Free Test to roughly 60% above the test range which would indicate a concurrent reduction in SHBG.

Here is the testers original post::

"Well, long story short, I have extremely bad testosterone levels (81ng/mL - 141ng/mL)....however for personal reasons I was never put on TRT. I came off a Super DMZ (original) cycle and ended up with no PCT due to some crap with TSA..... My levels were plummeted and I barely wanted to get out of bed. Started using Formeron for about 1 week, then went to a new doctor and told them I had symptoms of low test and I wanted to get checked. The bloodwork was done 6 days after my last dose of Formeron, and I was taking no extra supplements, not even daily vitamins. After talking to some member I found out Formeron stays in the body for awhile....So I took precautions, ate no flesh (chicken, meat, etc.), ate only tofu (this is awful ****, I do not recommend...), slept 4 hrs 2 nights before the test, pulled an all nighter the night before the test, and these are my results.... Formeron is the real deal

Here is his bloodwork:

Name:  4444.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  253.7 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Also...Im a busy guy. If and when you have any questions regarding our products or anything about us please post in an existing thread in our forum..Ill put up a Q and A thread now. Or feel free to PM me. I just dont have the time to police every slanderous statement made on this forum.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Also...Im a busy guy. If and when you have any questions regarding our products or anything about us please post in an existing thread in our forum..Ill put up a Q and A thread now. Or feel free to PM me. I just dont have the time to police every slanderous statement made on this forum.
    I agree man!

I was sceptical until I tried it myself

It massively increases test and DHT, no doubt, I got anger, hair loss, sore joints, heaps of vascularity on two pumps a day. Had to stop
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formestane vs Erase
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 05:49 AM
  2. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By ForAnAngel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 06:34 PM
  3. Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:50 PM
  4. Erase vs Erase Pro - Added Erase Pro to my log.
    By D2footballjrc in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 11:51 PM
  5. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 01:56 PM