Best supplements for lovehandles/abdominal fat

EmperorNorton

Awards
I've been on the search for the best supplements to assist with getting lean and burning fat in my trouble areas - my lower back and abs specifically. I've cleaned up my diet and do my daily cardio/calisthenics, but would like a little help getting some stubborn fat off.

From what I've gathered Rauwolscine is good for what I'm trying to do, as it targets the fat in love handle/abdominal region. Cortisol blockers also appear to be a useful option. If I had to go with a single supplement, which one would be ideal? Alpha-T2? Alphamine? Erase? Lean Xtreme? I'm not an experienced supplement user so I'd like to keep it simple and see what gives me the best results on its own.

Thanks.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
Well.. you cant spot reduce fat. Believe me :).. what works for me is morning HIIT for 44 minutes before my first meal 5-7 times a week. And then limit my foods sources to bro foods or very clean food because its not all about calories vs. Calories out. Some foods gives your body a hormonal response to store the energy as fat. Other than that being in a deficit is needed aswell :)

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
A caloric deficit, the proper nutrition, a solid workout program and Alphamine... Lots and lots of Alphamine. I haven't used many thermos but Alphamine has definitely been a wonderful addition to my summer cutting program.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing any actual weight training? The majority of effects will be determined from diet and exercise. "Stubborn" fat areas are usually the last parts to mobilize fat and come off towards the very end levels of leanness. If you really are very lean and have true "stubborn" areas look into Lyle's The Stubborn Fat Solution. That and a fat burning product that contains caffeine and yohimbine, such as Alphamine, work great when combined.

EmperorNorton

Awards
Are you doing any actual weight training? The majority of effects will be determined from diet and exercise. "Stubborn" fat areas are usually the last parts to mobilize fat and come off towards the very end levels of leanness. If you really are very lean and have true "stubborn" areas look into Lyle's The Stubborn Fat Solution. That and a fat burning product that contains caffeine and yohimbine, such as Alphamine, work great when combined.
I'm not very lean yet, and as of a month ago just began to really make a serious effort to get in shape. I'm about 5'9" 165lbs and not particularly out of shape, but I have some body fat to lose. I'm not so much looking to get ripped right now as much as to lower my body fat %. As far as weights go I don't own any and don't go to a gym as yet. I do a couple of hours of light/moderate cardio each day and basic calisthenics and am seeing improvements with that, but I understand I can only go so far without weight training. My diet isn't heavily regulated either, but I've cut out all the junk food and almost all refined sugar and eating less gluttonously - eating lots of fiber, fruits, and vegetables, drinking lots of water. Basically taking initial steps right now.

I can't truly call it "stubborn fat" at this point, but it is the area in which my body seems to store a disproportional amount of its fat and is the fat that I'm most eager to burn. If weight training is necessary then I'll certainly be doing that as well.

EDIT: Thanks for the Lyle Mcdonald suggestion, his website has lots of useful info.

Miketrance

Awards
I can only tell you what stack I'm currently coming off of. I took oxyelite pro(old version), a green coffee bean extract. Make sure it says sevitol on it. Helps slow absorption of carbs and sugars to prevent insulin spiking. Basically makes you go longer between meals and being hungry. Also up your protein.

Eating one big meal also works best for me. Skip or eat very small once or twice during the day and one big dinner. That way you wind up eating less while still feeling like you can indulge once.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not very lean yet, and as of a month ago just began to really make a serious effort to get in shape. I'm about 5'9" 165lbs and not particularly out of shape, but I have some body fat to lose. I'm not so much looking to get ripped right now as much as to lower my body fat %. As far as weights go I don't own any and don't go to a gym as yet. I do a couple of hours of light/moderate cardio each day and basic calisthenics and am seeing improvements with that, but I understand I can only go so far without weight training. My diet isn't heavily regulated either, but I've cut out all the junk food and almost all refined sugar and eating less gluttonously - eating lots of fiber, fruits, and vegetables, drinking lots of water. Basically taking initial steps right now.

I can't truly call it "stubborn fat" at this point, but it is the area in which my body seems to store a disproportional amount of its fat and is the fat that I'm most eager to burn. If weight training is necessary then I'll certainly be doing that as well.

EDIT: Thanks for the Lyle Mcdonald suggestion, his website has lots of useful info.
everyone's body has disproportionate fat holding areas wherever they happen to be. Have you ever seen someone and thought "damn, he's got really awesomely proportional fat" ? no. Supplements can definitely help, but depending on how long you've been at it, and whether you are currently seeing results you are far better off waiting before adding supplements. Its far better to work out the exercise + diet parts to make sustained fat loss if your want to keep the fat off. If you rely too much on supplements to take it off, your ability to keep it off will be hurt.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP powder + Compound20 combined with a carb cycle diet and some HIIT work

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If it is just fat from not being lean (sense much lol), then supplements will only assist you in the process of leaning out. First and foremost a calorie deficit then focus on HIIT and weight training for body composition and other benefits.

The new Alpha-T2 and Thyrocaps work well together (the new alpha t2 moved away from the Diios in favour of Olive leaf extract) whereas thyrocaps contain T2. Awesome combo.

Reactions: mw1
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the ingredients in c20 have the potential to increase cAMP via beta 2-adrenoceptors

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Some of the ingredients in c20 have the potential to increase cAMP via beta 2-adrenoceptors
Similar to how Anabeta Elite would work? Or am I completely on the wrong track, I have never understood why though.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
A great stack that I found to lean me out was MAN Game Day stacked with the new Alpha -T2, I was sweating like crazy!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Start looking into more HIIT and getting yourself into a gym so you can start weight training. Cause sounds like you have already made strides to clean up your diet which is a hard part for lots of people. But my suggestion would be look I I getting into a gym and continue with good food and working out, lots of progress can be made without supplements in the beginning.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good diet, training, reduce xt, thyrocaps and green coffee bean extract.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well.. you cant spot reduce fat. Believe me :).. what works for me is morning HIIT for 44 minutes before my first meal 5-7 times a week. And then limit my foods sources to bro foods or very clean food because its not all about calories vs. Calories out. Some foods gives your body a hormonal response to store the energy as fat. Other than that being in a deficit is needed aswell :)
How in the world u do hitt for 44 mins is beyond me.

Laser lipo spot reduces.. Jus sayin

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've been on the search for the best supplements to assist with getting lean and burning fat in my trouble areas - my lower back and abs specifically. I've cleaned up my diet and do my daily cardio/calisthenics, but would like a little help getting some stubborn fat off.

From what I've gathered Rauwolscine is good for what I'm trying to do, as it targets the fat in love handle/abdominal region. Cortisol blockers also appear to be a useful option. If I had to go with a single supplement, which one would be ideal? Alpha-T2? Alphamine? Erase? Lean Xtreme? I'm not an experienced supplement user so I'd like to keep it simple and see what gives me the best results on its own.

Thanks.
PES' SA2A Yohimbe in both Alphamine and now Alpha T2. I've found it to be just as effective or even maybe more effective than Rawolscine.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Start looking into more HIIT and getting yourself into a gym so you can start weight training. Cause sounds like you have already made strides to clean up your diet which is a hard part for lots of people. But my suggestion would be look I I getting into a gym and continue with good food and working out, lots of progress can be made without supplements in the beginning.
And you need to add weight training to maintain the muscle you have and build more. Muscle burns calories, fat just sits their. Therefore, more muscle = more calories being burned at rest and the good part - the more food you are able to eat!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you need to add weight training to maintain the muscle you have and build more. Muscle burns calories, fat just sits their. Therefore, more muscle = more calories being burned at rest and the good part - the more food you are able to eat!
I wish my muscles would burn freakin more!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Trim Down Advanced by MGN is a great new product that helps reduce body fat and makes room for lean muscle growth and development. I used it three months ago and lost 15lbs while on the supplement. ITs definitely worth a try I would suggest setting a goal of how much weight you want to lose first then using a supplement and then incorporate cardio(HIIT) Training at least three days per week

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trim Down Advanced by MGN is a great new product that helps reduce body fat and makes room for lean muscle growth and development. I used it three months ago and lost 15lbs while on the supplement. ITs definitely worth a try I would suggest setting a goal of how much weight you want to lose first then using a supplement and then incorporate cardio(HIIT) Training at least three days per week
Not going to mention you also took Alphamine + AT2 + EPro as you just stated in another thread?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Similar to how Anabeta Elite would work? Or am I completely on the wrong track, I have never understood why though.
Somewhat. The forskolin in Anabeta Elite can activate adenylate cyclase which in turn activates cAMP which results in lipolysis while the ingredients in c20 (N-Caffeoyldopamine and N-Coumaroyldopamine) can increase cAMP via beta 2-adrenoceptors. Both have the potential of increasing cAMP and thus positively effecting lipolysis.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PES' SA2A Yohimbe in both Alphamine and now Alpha T2. I've found it to be just as effective or even maybe more effective than Rawolscine.
It is more effective than rauwolscine. The data on rauwolscine has been blown way out of proportion...I wouldn't even consider it the most effective yohimbe alkaloid

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is more effective than rauwolscine. The data on rauwolscine has been blown way out of proportion...I wouldn't even consider it the most effective yohimbe alkaloid
Looks like I need to get up on that research. Definitely have to try it.

Growing up fat has left me with a lot of fat cells and although they have shrunk i still see a fat kid at 9-10% lol.

Oh and I bought up the last thyrocaps from last I saw unless they restocked

So alpha mine or enhanced mr coop. Maybe pm me. I have some stuff I'm taking with it akl