Advice

Bcr50

Bcr50

Awards
Hello everyone. I am asking for advice with a supplement to couple with a bulk with the goal of mass and strength gain, preferably strength. My stats are 5ft 10inches, 198lbs, bench 295, squat 400 and deadlift 400, 20 years oldI count calories and macro and I hit 3300 calories a day. The reason I am asking is because I haven't taken anything before except for a preworkout, creatine, fish oils, BCAAs and vitiam pak. And I follow 5/3/1. Thanks for all advice! I appreciate it!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hello everyone. I am asking for advice with a supplement to couple with a bulk with the goal of mass and strength gain, preferably strength. My stats are 5ft 10inches, 198lbs, bench 295, squat 400 and deadlift 400, 20 years oldI count calories and macro and I hit 3300 calories a day. The reason I am asking is because I haven't taken anything before except for a preworkout, creatine, fish oils, BCAAs and vitiam pak. And I follow 5/3/1. Thanks for all advice! I appreciate it!
Honestly, it seems to be working why would you change it? Bodybuilding is a marathon. Just eat. That's how you grow.

Bcr50

Bcr50

Awards
Honestly, it seems to be working why would you change it? Bodybuilding is a marathon. Just eat. That's how you grow.
I have leveled out in the past six months. I have changed what I eat, when and how. Also, I changed up my workout a lil' but I'm not gaining anything really in the weight room or the scale

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I have leveled out in the past six months. I have changed what I eat, when and how. Also, I changed up my workout a lil' but I'm not gaining anything really in the weight room or the scale
Dude strength and lean mass gains are considerably difficult. Consider a periodization style program and eat. If you haven't grown 3300 calories isn't enough.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, you're too young where a test booster wont work. Looks like you definitely need to eat more, but make sure its good calories you're putting in. How long have you been on your current workout program? Maybe you should switch that up.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with the basic staple supps like you have been, test boosters/AIs will not be effective at 20 yrs old. As far as breaking through a plateau I will go high rep (12-14) on compound lifts for a few weeks, after this I go back to 6-8 reps and my strength is markedly increased.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, you seem like a perfect candidate for Serious Nutrition Solutions X-gels (ArA - Arachidonic Acid). Do a forum search on it, the reviews are stellar, ranking number one with a lot of veteran forum members for your intended use. I'm on my phone so it's a PITA to link but look up Bolt10's log specifically. I've known Bolt for a while on here, he works as a strength and conditioning coach, is very methodical in his training and diet etc. I think he just quit taking them and he already misses them!!!

I also have quite a few guys here at my fire station and on my Army base taking them and they love them!

Bcr50

Bcr50

Awards
Thanks everyone for the responses. Even though, i didn't except all the responses referencing test and AAS because I wasn't referencing them. I meant to ask only about natural supplement

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the responses. Even though, i didn't except all the responses referencing test and AAS because I wasn't referencing them. I meant to ask only about natural supplement
Test boosters are natural, they only help to boost the test that your body has. That's why they're sold everywhere legally unlike the things you're referencing. Either way you're too young for it anyways so no big deal!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I started using ArA back with the OG X-factor when it first came out. Amazing stuff. Feel free to check out my log for SNS new X-gels. I am going to put up a final review soon, but feel free to throw me any questions on it.

I would also suggest looking into some more ergogens. Citrulline, Agmatine, COP, and Nitrates are all solid in that respect. Idk what your pre-workout experience is but something like Enhanced or Origin contain solid stims (and not huge amounts of them) and other ingredients to help improve workout performance beyond just simple feel. ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I started using ArA back with the OG X-factor when it first came out. Amazing stuff. Feel free to check out my log for SNS new X-gels. I am going to put up a final review soon, but feel free to throw me any questions on it.

I would also suggest looking into some more ergogens. Citrulline, Agmatine, COP, and Nitrates are all solid in that respect. Idk what your pre-workout experience is but something like Enhanced or Origin contain solid stims (and not huge amounts of them) and other ingredients to help improve workout performance beyond just simple feel. ;)
Oddly enough we seem to carry all of those lol! Minus the nitrates of course. For that Enhanced is the way to go fo sho'

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
At 20, definitely keep the focus on eating, sleeping and training hard. Other things such as X gels and Enhanced will go a long way in giving you that extra push in the gym; enhanced for the focus and pump in the gym, X-Gels for the muscle growth.

Can't go wrong with that combo.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd benefit from X-gels, best natural supplement available

you can stack it with your fav creatine or pre workout or even Agmatine for extremely painfull pumps(if you like them)