Advice

  1. Advice


    Hello everyone. I am asking for advice with a supplement to couple with a bulk with the goal of mass and strength gain, preferably strength. My stats are 5ft 10inches, 198lbs, bench 295, squat 400 and deadlift 400, 20 years oldI count calories and macro and I hit 3300 calories a day. The reason I am asking is because I haven't taken anything before except for a preworkout, creatine, fish oils, BCAAs and vitiam pak. And I follow 5/3/1. Thanks for all advice! I appreciate it!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bcr50 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am asking for advice with a supplement to couple with a bulk with the goal of mass and strength gain, preferably strength. My stats are 5ft 10inches, 198lbs, bench 295, squat 400 and deadlift 400, 20 years oldI count calories and macro and I hit 3300 calories a day. The reason I am asking is because I haven't taken anything before except for a preworkout, creatine, fish oils, BCAAs and vitiam pak. And I follow 5/3/1. Thanks for all advice! I appreciate it!
    Honestly, it seems to be working why would you change it? Bodybuilding is a marathon. Just eat. That's how you grow.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Honestly, it seems to be working why would you change it? Bodybuilding is a marathon. Just eat. That's how you grow.
    I have leveled out in the past six months. I have changed what I eat, when and how. Also, I changed up my workout a lil' but I'm not gaining anything really in the weight room or the scale
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bcr50 View Post

    I have leveled out in the past six months. I have changed what I eat, when and how. Also, I changed up my workout a lil' but I'm not gaining anything really in the weight room or the scale
    Dude strength and lean mass gains are considerably difficult. Consider a periodization style program and eat. If you haven't grown 3300 calories isn't enough.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Yea, you're too young where a test booster wont work. Looks like you definitely need to eat more, but make sure its good calories you're putting in. How long have you been on your current workout program? Maybe you should switch that up.

  6. Stick with the basic staple supps like you have been, test boosters/AIs will not be effective at 20 yrs old. As far as breaking through a plateau I will go high rep (12-14) on compound lifts for a few weeks, after this I go back to 6-8 reps and my strength is markedly increased.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    To be honest, you seem like a perfect candidate for Serious Nutrition Solutions X-gels (ArA - Arachidonic Acid). Do a forum search on it, the reviews are stellar, ranking number one with a lot of veteran forum members for your intended use. I'm on my phone so it's a PITA to link but look up Bolt10's log specifically. I've known Bolt for a while on here, he works as a strength and conditioning coach, is very methodical in his training and diet etc. I think he just quit taking them and he already misses them!!!

    I also have quite a few guys here at my fire station and on my Army base taking them and they love them!

  8. Thanks everyone for the responses. Even though, i didn't except all the responses referencing test and AAS because I wasn't referencing them. I meant to ask only about natural supplement

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bcr50 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Even though, i didn't except all the responses referencing test and AAS because I wasn't referencing them. I meant to ask only about natural supplement
    Test boosters are natural, they only help to boost the test that your body has. That's why they're sold everywhere legally unlike the things you're referencing. Either way you're too young for it anyways so no big deal!

  10. Ya I started using ArA back with the OG X-factor when it first came out. Amazing stuff. Feel free to check out my log for SNS new X-gels. I am going to put up a final review soon, but feel free to throw me any questions on it.

    I would also suggest looking into some more ergogens. Citrulline, Agmatine, COP, and Nitrates are all solid in that respect. Idk what your pre-workout experience is but something like Enhanced or Origin contain solid stims (and not huge amounts of them) and other ingredients to help improve workout performance beyond just simple feel.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya I started using ArA back with the OG X-factor when it first came out. Amazing stuff. Feel free to check out my log for SNS new X-gels. I am going to put up a final review soon, but feel free to throw me any questions on it.

    I would also suggest looking into some more ergogens. Citrulline, Agmatine, COP, and Nitrates are all solid in that respect. Idk what your pre-workout experience is but something like Enhanced or Origin contain solid stims (and not huge amounts of them) and other ingredients to help improve workout performance beyond just simple feel.
    Oddly enough we seem to carry all of those lol! Minus the nitrates of course. For that Enhanced is the way to go fo sho'

  12. At 20, definitely keep the focus on eating, sleeping and training hard. Other things such as X gels and Enhanced will go a long way in giving you that extra push in the gym; enhanced for the focus and pump in the gym, X-Gels for the muscle growth.

    Can't go wrong with that combo.

  13. You'd benefit from X-gels, best natural supplement available

    you can stack it with your fav creatine or pre workout or even Agmatine for extremely painfull pumps(if you like them)
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New cycle advice
    By deaconbill in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:47 PM
  2. cycle advice/greetings
    By semmer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 01:44 AM
  3. ph newbie needs advice
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 12:24 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
  5. Need some advice.
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:43 PM
Log in
Log in