Compound 20

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Compound 20


    I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?


  2. What are you currently taking now? If your diet is solid and you have a good preworkout and you hit a Plateau look in to it. I like it personally and have used 4 bottles but I made sure my diet was in check.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?
    Hi riseabove5. Compound 20 and the rest of our produt line are intended for individuals 18 and over. Do you have any goals that you're looking to accomplish? Before using any supplements, I'd recommend making sure that your diet and training are on point; they'll be the biggest factors in your success. Please let me know if you'd like any help with either of them.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  4. Post


    The decreasing order of potency in C-20 is N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine. Both are found to be potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors.

    C-20is candy compared to other well known beta2 agonists, but a good start nonetheless.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post
    The decreasing order of potency in C-20 is N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine. Both are found to be potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors.

    C-20is candy compared to other well known beta2 agonists, but a good start nonetheless.
    It doesn't remain intact after oral ingestion in order to activate any beta receptor. If it did, people would report adrenergic symptoms: tremulousness, tachycardia, anxiety, et cetra.
    •   
       


  6. My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age

  7. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age
    Well boss, you have a solid foundation. Compound 20 can help with adding LBM while keeping fat at bay but I think it really shines on a cut. Helps keep muscle full, dry and hard looking
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. What side effects should I expect? And when should I start noticing gains? Some say right away and some say after 2 bottles

  9. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    What side effects should I expect? And when should I start noticing gains? Some say right away and some say after 2 bottles
    Side effects would be increased appetite and thirst. Everyone is different so I cannot say when it will "kick in"

    For me, it's usually around the 2 week point, then it's on like Donkey Kong
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Side effects would be increased appetite and thirst. Everyone is different so I cannot say when it will "kick in"

    For me, it's usually around the 2 week point, then it's on like Donkey Kong
    I agree with DW; there are too many variables to give an exact timeframe on when to expect results/effects.

    It's usually near the end of the second week for me as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Thanks for the info I appreciate it!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    Thanks for the info I appreciate it!
    No problem buddy! Please let us know if you have any more questions.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Just finished 8 weeks and miss it already. Already planning another 8 weeks starting November..... Do I REALLY have to stop using this stuff Every 8 weeks?!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just finished 8 weeks and miss it already. Already planning another 8 weeks starting November..... Do I REALLY have to stop using this stuff Every 8 weeks?!!
    Thanks for the feedback ched! I'm enjoying a Compound 20 run myself. It'd be a good idea to stick with the recommended cycle length to help maintain product efficacy...and you could still run it 2/3 of the year!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks for the feedback ched! I'm enjoying a Compound 20 run myself. It'd be a good idea to stick with the recommended cycle length to help maintain product efficacy...and you could still run it 2/3 of the year!
    Yea I dripped from 8 back to 6 today BC I'm runnin low an need more

  16. I got you covered.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea I dripped from 8 back to 6 today BC I'm runnin low an need more
    Is it really that good?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?
    everybody is different and I have seen positive reviews from it but for me, i didnt like it too much. I ran it twice for 8 weeks each run.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  19. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age
    you should look at Anabeta by PES. lose the glutamine and add Cit mal.

    As far as GH boosters, when i was younger, the only thing i responded to was IGF 2. I have tried all of them and i keep coming back to IGF 2.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  20. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Is it really that good?
    alot of people say it is. Worth a shot at least for somebody who hasnt used it yet. Versa 1 as well.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    alot of people say it is. Worth a shot at least for somebody who hasnt used it yet. Versa 1 as well.
    This

  22. Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?
    I still would rather you use Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for 8 weeks then stop the Anabeta at the end of week 8 and continue the Forskolin-95 an additional 4 weeks.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I still would rather you use Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for 8 weeks then stop the Anabeta at the end of week 8 and continue the Forskolin-95 an additional 4 weeks.
    Sounds tasty.

    In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.

  24. [QUOTE="xhrr;4187294"] Sounds tasty. In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.[/QUOTE

    What kind of flaws? As for me I love it. It works really well when stacked with arimistane products.

  25. [QUOTE=808shredded;4187338]
    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Sounds tasty. In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.[/QUOTE

    What kind of flaws? As for me I love it. It works really well when stacked with arimistane products.

    The pharmacokinetics of N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine. They are both very fragile and broken down quickly upon ingestion which renders them useless due to the extremely short half-life.

    Maybe symplocos racemosa is the real star of the formula but I haven't done enough digging to really comment on the effectiveness of that ingredient. The other two are useless however.

    N-Coumaroyldopamine is my biggest gripe with Alphamine a product I love. The inclusion is just a waste I wish they would remove it because its effectiveness is due to the other ingredients it contains not N-Coumaroyldopamine.

    If you want beta 2 agonist take alpha y and if you want to increase cAMP take Forskolin
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:54 AM
  2. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:23 AM
  3. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
  4. Compound-20 Beta log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 05:03 PM
  5. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in