Compound 20

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

Compound 20

I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What are you currently taking now? If your diet is solid and you have a good preworkout and you hit a Plateau look in to it. I like it personally and have used 4 bottles but I made sure my diet was in check.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by riseabove5 View Post
    I'm 6'1 185lbs and I'm 18. Would I feel effects from compound 20 or am I too young?
    Hi riseabove5. Compound 20 and the rest of our produt line are intended for individuals 18 and over. Do you have any goals that you're looking to accomplish? Before using any supplements, I'd recommend making sure that your diet and training are on point; they'll be the biggest factors in your success. Please let me know if you'd like any help with either of them.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.22%

The decreasing order of potency in C-20 is N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine. Both are found to be potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors.

C-20is candy compared to other well known beta2 agonists, but a good start nonetheless.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post
    The decreasing order of potency in C-20 is N-coumaroyldopamine > N-caffeoyldopamine. Both are found to be potent compounds able to increase cAMP via beta2-adrenoceptors.

C-20is candy compared to other well known beta2 agonists, but a good start nonetheless.
    It doesn't remain intact after oral ingestion in order to activate any beta receptor. If it did, people would report adrenergic symptoms: tremulousness, tachycardia, anxiety, et cetra.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My goal is to put on some weight so I have been bulking. I am currently taking jack3d but I may try condense. I'm also taking creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, glutamine, a mass gainer protein, dark matter, and I'll probably add mass hgh even though I won't feel the full effects given my age
    Well boss, you have a solid foundation. Compound 20 can help with adding LBM while keeping fat at bay but I think it really shines on a cut. Helps keep muscle full, dry and hard looking
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

What side effects should I expect? And when should I start noticing gains? Some say right away and some say after 2 bottles
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What side effects should I expect? And when should I start noticing gains? Some say right away and some say after 2 bottles
    Side effects would be increased appetite and thirst. Everyone is different so I cannot say when it will "kick in"

For me, it's usually around the 2 week point, then it's on like Donkey Kong
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Side effects would be increased appetite and thirst. Everyone is different so I cannot say when it will "kick in"

For me, it's usually around the 2 week point, then it's on like Donkey Kong
    I agree with DW; there are too many variables to give an exact timeframe on when to expect results/effects.

It's usually near the end of the second week for me as well.
    PES Representative
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.68%

Thanks for the info I appreciate it!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Thanks for the info I appreciate it!
    No problem buddy! Please let us know if you have any more questions.
    PES Representative
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Just finished 8 weeks and miss it already. Already planning another 8 weeks starting November..... Do I REALLY have to stop using this stuff Every 8 weeks?!!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just finished 8 weeks and miss it already. Already planning another 8 weeks starting November..... Do I REALLY have to stop using this stuff Every 8 weeks?!!
    Thanks for the feedback ched! I'm enjoying a Compound 20 run myself. It'd be a good idea to stick with the recommended cycle length to help maintain product efficacy...and you could still run it 2/3 of the year!
    PES Representative
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Thanks for the feedback ched! I'm enjoying a Compound 20 run myself. It'd be a good idea to stick with the recommended cycle length to help maintain product efficacy...and you could still run it 2/3 of the year!
    Yea I dripped from 8 back to 6 today BC I'm runnin low an need more
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

I got you covered.
    PES Representative
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yea I dripped from 8 back to 6 today BC I'm runnin low an need more
    Is it really that good?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

everybody is different and I have seen positive reviews from it but for me, i didnt like it too much. I ran it twice for 8 weeks each run.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

you should look at Anabeta by PES. lose the glutamine and add Cit mal.

As far as GH boosters, when i was younger, the only thing i responded to was IGF 2. I have tried all of them and i keep coming back to IGF 2.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Is it really that good?
    alot of people say it is. Worth a shot at least for somebody who hasnt used it yet. Versa 1 as well.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

alot of people say it is. Worth a shot at least for somebody who hasnt used it yet. Versa 1 as well.
    This
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

I still would rather you use Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for 8 weeks then stop the Anabeta at the end of week 8 and continue the Forskolin-95 an additional 4 weeks.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I still would rather you use Anabeta + Forskolin-95 for 8 weeks then stop the Anabeta at the end of week 8 and continue the Forskolin-95 an additional 4 weeks.
    Sounds tasty.

In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.32%

[QUOTE="xhrr;4187294"] Sounds tasty. In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.[/QUOTE

What kind of flaws? As for me I love it. It works really well when stacked with arimistane products.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%

[QUOTE=808shredded;4187338]
    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Sounds tasty. In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.[/QUOTE

What kind of flaws? As for me I love it. It works really well when stacked with arimistane products.

The pharmacokinetics of N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-caffeoyldopamine. They are both very fragile and broken down quickly upon ingestion which renders them useless due to the extremely short half-life.

Maybe symplocos racemosa is the real star of the formula but I haven't done enough digging to really comment on the effectiveness of that ingredient. The other two are useless however.

N-Coumaroyldopamine is my biggest gripe with Alphamine a product I love. The inclusion is just a waste I wish they would remove it because its effectiveness is due to the other ingredients it contains not N-Coumaroyldopamine.

If you want beta 2 agonist take alpha y and if you want to increase cAMP take Forskolin
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Sounds tasty.

In a lot of ways C20 has major flaws that deter me from ever using it.
    very much so. love it. i prefer it over anabeta elite.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post

It doesn't remain intact after oral ingestion in order to activate any beta receptor. If it did, people would report adrenergic symptoms: tremulousness, tachycardia, anxiety, et cetra.
    Really because forskolin works in relatively the same way and it doesn't cause tremors and tachardyia. As a matter of fact 1,3 dimeth didn't even give me tremors. Everybody responds differently. Compound 20 did give me a definite increased temperature. I was always hot. Once I went off this feeling disappeared. Occasionally it would give me a rapid pulse as well but nothing unbearable
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Really because forskolin works in relatively the same way and it doesn't cause tremors and tachardyia. As a matter of fact 1,3 dimeth didn't even give me tremors. Everybody responds differently. Compound 20 did give me a definite increased temperature. I was always hot. Once I went off this feeling disappeared. Occasionally it would give me a rapid pulse as well but nothing unbearable
    haha no just no.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

This is going to sound way too basic, but unless you are much fatter than you look in that picture, the best thing you could do for a bulk is to start eating more. Make sure you have a good ratio of macronutrients for your body (this requires some experimentation, but for bulking, I believe the general rule is to increase carbs and of course keep ingesting lots of protein...if you are naturally slim or cut up, definitely up the carbs) and keep increasing calories until you start putting on too much fat for your liking. High-intensity workouts help me add muscle and strength, but again, you will need to try a lot of different things to find what works best for you. Some guys here bulk at 3500 calories per day, while others are able to recomp at 4500; everyone is built differently. Protein, BCAAs, and Creatine are all good in general (creatine doesn't do much for me, but that is unusual...and it's so cheap which is a plus). I have always thought and will always think that glutamine is pretty much useless and that money is better spent on food, but if you feel it works, keep using it.

Supplements are cool, but at 18, I would say take some more time to figure out how your body responds to different workouts and diet plans first and then after you are finished enjoying massive gains from those changes, start looking into supplements. In general, the ones that get the best reviews stand the best chance of working, but natural supplements will be hit-or-miss [to an extent] with everyone. I love Anabeta, but I know people who get nothing from it. Friends of mine love Prime, but it didn't do anything for me. There is a lot of trial and error in all of our futures, is what I'm saying .

Best,
    Tyler
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What's the sweet spot in dosage?
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

haha no just no.
    Haha no just no? You wanna maybe add something to that because that was my own personal experience. No just no doesn't really discredit anything its just you being a ****ing prick
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the sweet spot in dosage?
    6 caps or so
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

6 caps or so
    Well from what some of the posters are saying compound 20 is completely useless. I don't know what to believe. I guess they're saying forskolin is cheaper and way better. So go with anabeta stacked with forskolin I guess?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well from what some of the posters are saying compound 20 is completely useless. I don't know what to believe. I guess they're saying forskolin is cheaper and way better. So go with anabeta stacked with forskolin I guess?
    Or, anabeta stacked with forskolin and a great cortisol control agent, which PES has conveniently put all in one supplement, Anabeta Eilte. I have a log of ABE up from last spring you can check out if you'd like. Again, just my results, but for me it was awesome!

Compound 20 has been wonderful to some people, but others, myself included, got nothing from it. The only way to tell is to try it. I would of course recommend Anabeta Elite although right now you can get 2 bottles of Compound 20 for 50 bucks, which is about what one bottle of Anabeta Elite goes for, so you gotta make that call.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Or, anabeta stacked with forskolin and a great cortisol control agent, which PES has conveniently put all in one supplement, Anabeta Eilte. I have a log of ABE up from last spring you can check out if you'd like. Again, just my results, but for me it was awesome! Compound 20 has been wonderful to some people, but others, myself included, got nothing from it. The only way to tell is to try it. I would of course recommend Anabeta Elite although right now you can get 2 bottles of Compound 20 for 50 bucks, which is about what one bottle of Anabeta Elite goes for, so you gotta make that call.
    Two bottles for 50? Where?
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

Nutraplanet.com has Buy one get one free 49.99 right now . Gotta love the 'Planet!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75%

Where else, but NutraPlanet.

VERSA-1 is currently Buy 1 Get 1 as well (2 for $40).

Compound 20
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...mpound-20.html

VERSA-1
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html
    PES Representative
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

Where in Brooklyn are you btw? I'm from LI but a ton of my friends are out in Brooklyn/Queens now (although I win the who's-moved-further-away-from-home contest haha).
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

BTW you really gotta love Nutraplanet am I right? I am just waiting around for Supercissus to have a BOGO sale so I can get a 5-year supply
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%

Run some Forskolin-95 with Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT if you really want to add some lean mass

Similar Forum Threads

1. Compound 20 by USPLabs
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:54 AM
  2. Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)
    By Sourdough in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM
  3. My journey in Compound-20.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:29 PM
  4. Compound-20 Beta log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 06:03 PM
  5. Replies: 154