PeptoPro? Best Option?

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Empyrean Nutrition Insu-Pro (Post-Workout)
    15 grams of whey isolate
    10 grams of peptopro hydrolyzed casein
    150mg of na-r-ala
    2:1 ratio of carbs to protein


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Peptopro and hydro 520 came in. Fast shipping.

    Tropical orange pepto, but still taste horrible. Bring da gainzzzzz!
    Im impressed by Strive, tastes great in the apple melon. I was also impressed with the flavoring used in MAP by Primordial. Its a darn shame that line isnt around anymore I loved all of their products that I tried. Thats a shame to hear that flavoring isnt masking the taste better.

    Ive never bought from any bulk protein sites, partially as I know their aim isnt as much about the flavoring and frankly Ive grown accustomed to being spoiled by the great tasting options on the market... my protein tastes like a milk shake, my pre tastes like kool aid... its tough to go back from that!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. I've got a bunch of those mio concentrated drink mixers, and I squeeze until it taste good, doesn't take much either. makes it taste good. im sure If I had something with sugar in it, it'd taste better, but sugar an I aren't friends.

  4. Perscription nutrition/Rx Whey's peptopro is legit and tastes good actually. It's better than PP's MAP, and coming from me, that is saying a lot.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Perscription nutrition/Rx Whey's peptopro is legit and tastes good actually. It's better than PP's MAP, and coming from me, that is saying a lot.
    Taste like shiit to me. I got tropical orange flavor. Don't care how it taste though.
    •   
       


  6. What are some other mixes you guys like to make? I am interested in the Super Bovine Plasma protein but only looks like Protein Factory carries that.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    What are some other mixes you guys like to make? I am interested in the Super Bovine Plasma protein but only looks like Protein Factory carries that.
    Don't know, but ergopharm used to have gf pro, which had spray dried bovine plasma protein, and I believe there were Alot of fruity flavors.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    What are some other mixes you guys like to make? I am interested in the Super Bovine Plasma protein but only looks like Protein Factory carries that.
    super plasma truly is great but it is very expensive, i just checked and the price per pound went thru the roof..

    also i just seen the new bcaa whey(did Prada make that) would it really be that anabolic? what do u guys think
    or would mixing plain WPC with BCAA be the same thing?

  9. Well I order two jugs of Empyrean Nutrition Insu-Pro -- Orange and Chocolate.

    I also couldn't wait for the new flavoring so I went ahead and ordered Strive Cherry-Limeade from a site that still had a bunch in stock at a cheap price.

    Looking forward to trying some Peptopro products.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Don't know, but ergopharm used to have gf pro, which had spray dried bovine plasma protein, and I believe there were Alot of fruity flavors.
    Yup, cherry kicked ass!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. rx whey peptopro/hydro520

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    For those of you using straight peptopro, what dosage and when are you using it?
    10grams post work. Anything more than 15 is a waste. It's utilized by the body almost instantly. You're better off having the 10-15 grams of Peptopro and then having your post workout meal/whey isolate 30 minutes later.

    It's incredible stuff. The recovery on it surpasses anything else on the market.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    10grams post work. Anything more than 15 is a waste. It's utilized by the body almost instantly. You're better off having the 10-15 grams of Peptopro and then having your post workout meal/whey isolate 30 minutes later.It's incredible stuff. The recovery on it surpasses anything else on the market.
    Awesome, I've even been told 5-10g is really enough.Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. Just got my Empyrean Nutrition Insu-Pro yesterday and wow, that Peptopro is bitter. Trying Strive tonight during my workout.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    10grams post work. Anything more than 15 is a waste. It's utilized by the body almost instantly. You're better off having the 10-15 grams of Peptopro and then having your post workout meal/whey isolate 30 minutes later.

    It's incredible stuff. The recovery on it surpasses anything else on the market.
    interesting.

  16. Tried Strive last night during my workout.. CherryLime and it came in a silver bucket, not black. Anyways, taste really wasn't that bad. It probably would've tasted even better if I had ice.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Empyrean Nutrition Insu-Pro (Post-Workout)
    15 grams of whey isolate
    10 grams of peptopro hydrolyzed casein
    150mg of na-r-ala
    2:1 ratio of carbs to protein
    This looks like a pretty solid product. I would prefer a different carb source. It would be great if they offered it without the carbs.

  18. I really like the ingredient profile of Strive. Will have to try it when my bulk EAA's run out.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Tried Strive last night during my workout.. CherryLime and it came in a silver bucket, not black. Anyways, taste really wasn't that bad. It probably would've tasted even better if I had ice.
    Ya I like the taste. Nice and cold it is pleasant to sip while I lift.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Tried Strive last night during my workout.. CherryLime and it came in a silver bucket, not black. Anyways, taste really wasn't that bad. It probably would've tasted even better if I had ice.
    I used that one in the black tub when it first came out, and thought it tasted ok.

    I have a silver tub of the apple melon and its amazing tasting, I was surprised to hear they are re flavoring it... I highly prefer it most of the other intra options out there for taste (even though most use easier to flavor wph rather than peptopro) and results wise I feel its the best out there.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    I used that one in the black tub when it first came out, and thought it tasted ok.

    I have a silver tub of the apple melon and its amazing tasting, I was surprised to hear they are re flavoring it... I highly prefer it most of the other intra options out there for taste (even though most use easier to flavor wph rather than peptopro) and results wise I feel its the best out there.
    Our next run will be incredible! We have a surprise with that run...
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  22. A golden ticket inside one special tub to come and visit the Strive factory?!?!?!!!?

  23. I just started using Strive and so far I'm impressed. I have the Apple Melon in the silver container and it tastes on par with most other similar mixes. I am impressed with Strive so far and will buy it again.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    A golden ticket inside one special tub to come and visit the Strive factory?!?!?!!!?
    Just hope if you win, you don't turn into a giant blueberry!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Just hope if you win, you don't turn into a giant blueberry!
    Wow, if you release Blueberry. Nothing really on the market right now using that flavor. I remember GF Pro Blueberry being a favorite amongst many.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutter....Best options (see choices)
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 07:44 PM
  2. Using a transdermal? Saliva testing might be best option
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. What’s the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:54 PM
  4. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:32 AM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Log in
Log in