PeptoPro? Best Option? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

PeptoPro? Best Option?

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

I used that one in the black tub when it first came out, and thought it tasted ok.

I have a silver tub of the apple melon and its amazing tasting, I was surprised to hear they are re flavoring it... I highly prefer it most of the other intra options out there for taste (even though most use easier to flavor wph rather than peptopro) and results wise I feel its the best out there.
    Our next run will be incredible! We have a surprise with that run...
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A golden ticket inside one special tub to come and visit the Strive factory?!?!?!!!?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I just started using Strive and so far I'm impressed. I have the Apple Melon in the silver container and it tastes on par with most other similar mixes. I am impressed with Strive so far and will buy it again.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    A golden ticket inside one special tub to come and visit the Strive factory?!?!?!!!?
    Just hope if you win, you don't turn into a giant blueberry!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Just hope if you win, you don't turn into a giant blueberry!
    Wow, if you release Blueberry. Nothing really on the market right now using that flavor. I remember GF Pro Blueberry being a favorite amongst many.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A refreshing blueberry taste would be one of very few possible ways to improve the already kick @ss Strive!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Becoming a giant blueberry is the opposite of my fitness goals at the moment.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

A refreshing blueberry taste would be one of very few possible ways to improve the already kick @ss Strive!

The old cranberry MAP was quite good. Lemon-cranberry would mask just about anything. It's how I roll with my vodka.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

i went with bulk peptopro to try this time, Strive will be next. Have used a ton of no-synthesize also.

mike
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Our next run will be incredible! We have a surprise with that run...
    Interest peaked!
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i went with bulk peptopro to try this time, Strive will be next. Have used a ton of no-synthesize also.

mike
    strive seems to only have 4g of peptopro per serving, 40 servings. 1lb of peptopro bulk is 29$, for 90 servings at 4g/serving. I was interested in this strive talk, but it seems to be a rip off.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

strive seems to only have 4g of peptopro per serving, 40 servings. 1lb of peptopro bulk is 29$, for 90 servings at 4g/serving. I was interested in this strive talk, but it seems to be a rip off.
    You're not factoring the 5 grams of instanized BCAAs, 1 gram of Carnitine, 2 grams of Malic Acid per serving as well.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're not factoring the 5 grams of instanized BCAAs, 1 gram of Carnitine, 2 grams of Malic Acid per serving as well.
    I guess.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Strive is not strictly a protein product. Comparing bulk PeptoPro to Strive isn't accurate.
  15. Advanced Member

mike
    If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase bulk peptopro? Rx? True Nutrition?
  16. New Member

Saying it is a ripoff is a bit harsh. While I like the profile for Strive, $1.50 per serving does seem a bit spendy even considering the list of ingredients. I realize Omega is a quality company, sourcing quality ingredients that are not pixie dusted in there, and making a quality product but thats still a bit much in my opinion.

I just wanted to add that I respect that great flavor/taste is worth something too and that Strive seems to taste great from what the reviews are saying.
  17. Senior Member

I think Strive is worth every penny.
  18. Diamond Member

Still has my interest as a intra work out product. And still a bit on the pricey side.

But post w/o, its not what I'm looking for.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

If I sourced all those ingredients and took the time to get them into the same ratios as Strive, that would end up being more expensive, in terms of time and money, than if I just bought Strive. I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I will pay for the convenience, but for someone who does have abundant time..hey, source it out and mix yourself silly. It won't end up being as good though..believe me. I have tried to re-create all the top PWO et al.

Same argument came out when things like Body Octane etc hit the market. Someone like Omega Sports or MAN come up with a synergistic blend, which takes $$ in terms of R&D dollars, not to mention the flavoring which means all the world to a huge share of the customers.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    If I sourced all those ingredients and took the time to get them into the same ratios as Strive, that would end up being more expensive, in terms of time and money, than if I just bought Strive. I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I will pay for the convenience, but for someone who does have abundant time..hey, source it out and mix yourself silly. It won't end up being as good though..believe me. I have tried to re-create all the top PWO et al.

Same argument came out when things like Body Octane etc hit the market. Someone like Omega Sports or MAN come up with a synergistic blend, which takes $$ in terms of R&D dollars, not to mention the flavoring which means all the world to a huge share of the customers.
    Exactly. Not to mention each tub will last you two months if you train 5 times a week.
  21. Diamond Member

if only the supplement industry wuz that complicated. but no need to get y'alls panties in a wad, I'll buy a tub an put up a review. you know if Europa is a supplier of omega sports products?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

if only the supplement industry wuz that complicated. but no need to get y'alls panties in a wad, I'll buy a tub an put up a review. you know if Europa is a supplier of omega sports products?
    We deal exclusively through Lone Star Distribution.
  23. Diamond Member

that sux, cant recommend it to my clients if it's good. gym uses eropa.
  24. Senior Member

So, looks like Strive is in stock again at the planet with a higher price tag. Is this the one with the new flavoring? Is it still the Ajinomoto iBCAA's as listed?
  25. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So, looks like Strive is in stock again at the planet with a higher price tag. Is this the one with the new flavoring? Is it still the Ajinomoto iBCAA's as listed?
    Yes I believe it's still the Ajinomoto and another site just had Strive for $32.99. I stocked up.
  26. New Member

care to share where Strive can be had for $33
  27. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    care to share where Strive can be had for $33
    It was a one day special.
  28. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    It was a one day special.
    Ok. Thanks.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I love my bulk peptopro but tastes horrrrible.. How does strive taste?
  30. Senior Member

It tastes great to me. Both flavors. Mixes phenomenally well.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Wow, that is pricey. :/
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really quite good in the apple melon, still pretty good in the cherry lime which I tried first as initially it sounded more refreshing.

They are promising even better flavors on the next run.

I bought 3 on that one day deal. Kinda wish I would have got 5 or 6 at that price!!
  33. New Member

Forgive my ignorance but what am I missing about these one day deals? Where am I missing them at
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Really quite good in the apple melon, still pretty good in the cherry lime which I tried first as initially it sounded more refreshing.

They are promising even better flavors on the next run.

I bought 3 on that one day deal. Kinda wish I would have got 5 or 6 at that price!!
    Cherry lime.. More cherry or lime flavor would you say?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Just tested the "grey" cheery limeade STRIVE and I enjoyed the taste and feeling of it. But why isn't there anything included in the box that draws the moist out? When I bought it the contents was one big lump..
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Cherry lime.. More cherry or lime flavor would you say?
    I honestly cant recall, its been so long since I used it and I try so damn many supps lol.

Ive been using the apple melon daily for the past 6 months though and it has a much better flavor, one that I dont mind at all and I truly believe Strive tops the intraWO category.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I honestly cant recall, its been so long since I used it and I try so damn many supps lol.

Ive been using the apple melon daily for the past 6 months though and it has a much better flavor, one that I dont mind at all and I truly believe Strive tops the intraWO category.
    Hmm interesting.

Pepto Pro pwo, has done wonders for me these past few months. 10g.

Mike
  38. New Member

Hmm interesting.

Pepto Pro pwo, has done wonders for me these past few months. 10g.

Mike
    Where are you buying PeptoPro? TN? Are you taking in any supps IntraWO? Have you tried a high quality whey hydrosolate in place of PeptoPro?

Personally I have not found anything that compares to the original Progenx Recovery PostWO. I miss that stuff and its still available but from what I read when Connelly left the company the formulation of the product changed.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Where are you buying PeptoPro? TN? Are you taking in any supps IntraWO? Have you tried a high quality whey hydrosolate in place of PeptoPro?

Personally I have not found anything that compares to the original Progenx Recovery PostWO. I miss that stuff and its still available but from what I read when Connelly left the company the formulation of the product changed.
    Having used both the original version of that product and multiple peptopro products, I prefer PeptoPro.

Best recovery for me is 2 scoops Strive intra and either Torrent or a big meal after.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I use compete pre, and intra which contains whey protein hydrolysate. I use peptopro strictly pwo. I cant state where I get it, against forum rules here but just google.

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutter....Best options (see choices)
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 06:44 PM
  2. Using a transdermal? Saliva testing might be best option
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 06:52 PM
  3. What’s the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 07:54 PM
  4. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 01:32 AM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 07:33 PM