PeptoPro? Best Option?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Looking for several companies who make products containing PeptoPro. If it's not 100% PeptoPro, please list the percedntage if known.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trunutrition

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just go bulk Peptopro like mentioned above. Omega Sports Strive is one of the only formulas around that actually has it in there from what I have seen (along with quite a bit of other stuff).

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I am a HUGE fan of Strive. That being said, it's NEVER in stock. It came around for like a day about a month ago, and it's been gone ever since. Really wish it would return. I think they have problems obtaining the BCAA's.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya and I believe the flavor is being tweaked.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
That's the problem I have run into. I've ordered it from another site in bulk, then after I paid, they said they were out and will ship it as soon as it's back in.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had that problem with Tru...it says right there if "in stock" or not. I used to be a Strive user but have since gone over to Compete since Strive is never available.

Myokemist

Awards
It's coming... ;)

The flavoring has drastically improved. The delays were from MAJOR issues with a previous manufacturer.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Strive's profile. Unfortunately the flavour put me off so much I have avoided all other Omega Sports powder products lol.

I know supplements aren't about flavour but I don't enjoy the feeling of nausea pre/intra workout lol.

Myokemist

Awards
I like Strive's profile. Unfortunately the flavour put me off so much I have avoided all other Omega Sports powder products lol.

I know supplements aren't about flavour but I don't enjoy the feeling of nausea pre/intra workout lol.
That will not be the case with Strive anymore. :cheers:

smutty

smutty

Awards
I have been getting mine from Protein Factory. Recovery is great with this stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will not be the case with Strive anymore. :cheers:
In for samples.

I remember reading in the old Strive writeup that it was formulated to be a refreshing drink lol. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you using straight peptopro, what dosage and when are you using it?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post workout shake and it is a 30g serving

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are good...that is 30g of product but it has 24g of protein. How many grams of product gives you that 27g of protein?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love PeptoPro, I actually seem to notice a difference between it and the plethora of whey hydro intra products.

I miss the Max Absoprtion Protein by Primordial, that was a good product.

These days Omega Sports Strive is my go to for peri workout and for peptopro, its worth checking out especially if you find a deal Id recommend stocking up on a couple bottles.

Myokemist

Awards
I absolutely love PeptoPro, I actually seem to notice a difference between it and the plethora of whey hydro intra products.I miss the Max Absoprtion Protein by Primordial, that was a good product.These days Omega Sports Strive is my go to for peri workout and for peptopro, its worth checking out especially if you find a deal Id recommend stocking up on a couple bottles.
Get ready for some improved flavoring! ;) It should be in-stock within the next 4 weeks and shouldn't have issues going forward!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get ready for some improved flavoring! ;) It should be in-stock within the next 4 weeks and shouldn't have issues going forward!
Im stoked, I have a bottle that should be here in time for my workout today. I'll report back w a taste review.

The old flavoring was so so, but actually tasted really good when mixed with ultima.

Myokemist

Awards
Im stoked, I have a bottle that should be here in time for my workout today. I'll report back w a taste review.The old flavoring was so so, but actually tasted really good when mixed with ultima.
New flavoring isn't out yet. But hopefully within the next 4 weeks.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Myokemist

Awards
testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Are you still going to use Ajinomoto?

Myokemist

Awards
bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Looking for several companies who make products containing PeptoPro. If it's not 100% PeptoPro, please list the percedntage if known.
go to protein factory and custom blend your own post workout

i like 40%peptopto, 20% lucine peptides, 20% super plasma, 20% their new bcaa whey
if the cost is too high switch the bcaa whey to hydro 520 or one of the hydrolyzed protein and lower the super plasma percentage
i have this coconut water from navita naturals. i add a **** load of that to my pwo. my carb and electrolyte source

it gets really expensive but having quality protein is crucial, espcially for after a work out

cjwav34

Awards
go to protein factory and custom blend your own post workout

i like 40%peptopto, 20% lucine peptides, 20% super plasma, 20% their new bcaa whey
if the cost is too high switch the bcaa whey to hydro 520 or one of the hydrolyzed protein and lower the super plasma percentage
i have this coconut water from navita naturals. i add a **** load of that to my pwo. my carb and electrolyte source

it gets really expensive but having quality protein is crucial, espcially for after a work out
What if I told you eating a steak post workout would yeild the same results as your designer shake?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
What if I told you eating a steak post workout would yeild the same results as your designer shake?
how many steak houses are around gyms?
unless...... i reheat my steak and bring it to the gym with me.... after a hard workout... down some h2o and a 12 oz ny strip......
ill drink my protein then eat some veggies and meat

cjwav34

Awards
how many steak houses are around gyms?
unless...... i reheat my steak and bring it to the gym with me.... after a hard workout... down some h2o and a 12 oz ny strip......
ill drink my protein then eat some veggies and meat
You don't need a shake immediately after your workout. Having a shake or eating when you get home is just fine, and will get you to the same place.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need a shake immediately after your workout. Having a shake or eating when you get home is just fine, and will get you to the same place.
Some say so.. some dont. I grew like a weed with the old school diet approach.. dextrose and protein immediately post workout. Past two years ive been screwing around with all the designer stuff and new approaches like not doing protein immediately post. Gains are not the same imo.. im going back to protein carbs immediately after.. but thats just me.

Mike

cjwav34

Awards
Some say so.. some dont. I grew like a weed with the old school diet approach.. dextrose and protein immediately post workout. Past two years ive been screwing around with all the designer stuff and new approaches like not doing protein immediately post. Gains are not the same imo.. im going back to protein carbs immediately after.. but thats just me.

Mike
Agreed, it's all about what works for you. I was just more trying to help bananaClip save some money buy not spending so much money on that designer blend.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, it's all about what works for you. I was just more trying to help bananaClip save some money buy not spending so much money on that designer blend.
Highly understandable and mature response. Props to you.. respect.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
My plan for peptopro is on my long day where I train a client or two before my own session to take it before my workout with a carb heavy shake. And then again as I am finishing up with another quick digesting carb.

I don't have the luxury of having real food post workout. Sometimes I train a client, train myself, train a client. That where shakes come in handy, those long back to back days.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stupid manufacturers...
I hear that haha

Unfortunately no. We are using instanized, vegetarian sourced so the quality is still there.
I got a tub of the apple melon yesterday w the new silver label and still listing ajino, it is MUCH better tasting than my previous intra and much less bitter than I remember my first tub being when the product first launched. I also find it to outperform every other intra Ive tried.

Myokemist

Awards

Myokemist

Awards
Everything else will remain the same, besides the BCAA's and flavoring?
The formula is still the same. Different source for the BCAAs but still same amount. Flavoring is MUCH improved.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
The formula is still the same. Different source for the BCAAs but still same amount. Flavoring is MUCH improved.
I actually really liked the flavoring from the original batches. I am trying to get over the fact that you won't be using Ajinomoto. It's like I've held them up to some high standard, yet I can't tell the difference between name brand and generic BCAA's.

Myokemist

Awards
I actually really liked the flavoring from the original batches. I am trying to get over the fact that you won't be using Ajinomoto. It's like I've held them up to some high standard, yet I can't tell the difference between name brand and generic BCAA's.
There's something going on with them. I don't know the details, but we have been trying to source from them again with no luck. The ones we are using now, are nearly the same quality just not the register trademarked Ajinomoto.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Realistically, there is absolutely no difference if the non-Ajinomoto BCAAs are sourced reliably. Which is what I'm sure Omega is doing

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Realistically, there is absolutely no difference if the non-Ajinomoto BCAAs are sourced reliably. Which is what I'm sure Omega is doing
Agreed.

Myokemist

Awards
The advantage with Ajinomoto is that they are instanized and vegetarian sourced. The BCAAs that we sourced are as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The advantage with Ajinomoto is that they are instanized and vegetarian sourced. The BCAAs that we sourced are as well.
There is no advantage to being vegetarian-sourced. But instantization is nice :)

Myokemist

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I absolutely love PeptoPro, I actually seem to notice a difference between it and the plethora of whey hydro intra products.

I miss the Max Absoprtion Protein by Primordial, that was a good product.

These days Omega Sports Strive is my go to for peri workout and for peptopro, its worth checking out especially if you find a deal Id recommend stocking up on a couple bottles.
Me too man Peptopro is the bees knees lol! I miss MAP for sure

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established