PeptoPro? Best Option?

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34

You don't need a shake immediately after your workout. Having a shake or eating when you get home is just fine, and will get you to the same place.
    Some say so.. some dont. I grew like a weed with the old school diet approach.. dextrose and protein immediately post workout. Past two years ive been screwing around with all the designer stuff and new approaches like not doing protein immediately post. Gains are not the same imo.. im going back to protein carbs immediately after.. but thats just me.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Some say so.. some dont. I grew like a weed with the old school diet approach.. dextrose and protein immediately post workout. Past two years ive been screwing around with all the designer stuff and new approaches like not doing protein immediately post. Gains are not the same imo.. im going back to protein carbs immediately after.. but thats just me.

Mike
    Agreed, it's all about what works for you. I was just more trying to help bananaClip save some money buy not spending so much money on that designer blend.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34

Agreed, it's all about what works for you. I was just more trying to help bananaClip save some money buy not spending so much money on that designer blend.
    Highly understandable and mature response. Props to you.. respect.

4. My plan for peptopro is on my long day where I train a client or two before my own session to take it before my workout with a carb heavy shake. And then again as I am finishing up with another quick digesting carb.

I don't have the luxury of having real food post workout. Sometimes I train a client, train myself, train a client. That where shakes come in handy, those long back to back days.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Stupid manufacturers...
    I hear that haha

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Unfortunately no. We are using instanized, vegetarian sourced so the quality is still there.
    I got a tub of the apple melon yesterday w the new silver label and still listing ajino, it is MUCH better tasting than my previous intra and much less bitter than I remember my first tub being when the product first launched. I also find it to outperform every other intra Ive tried.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Unfortunately no. We are using instanized, vegetarian sourced so the quality is still there.
    Is there really a difference?

7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

Is there really a difference?
    One says Ajino...lol no not really.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

8. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    One says Ajino...lol no not really.
    Everything else will remain the same, besides the BCAA's and flavoring?

9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

Everything else will remain the same, besides the BCAA's and flavoring?
    The formula is still the same. Different source for the BCAAs but still same amount. Flavoring is MUCH improved.
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

10. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    The formula is still the same. Different source for the BCAAs but still same amount. Flavoring is MUCH improved.
    I actually really liked the flavoring from the original batches. I am trying to get over the fact that you won't be using Ajinomoto. It's like I've held them up to some high standard, yet I can't tell the difference between name brand and generic BCAA's.

11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

I actually really liked the flavoring from the original batches. I am trying to get over the fact that you won't be using Ajinomoto. It's like I've held them up to some high standard, yet I can't tell the difference between name brand and generic BCAA's.
    There's something going on with them. I don't know the details, but we have been trying to source from them again with no luck. The ones we are using now, are nearly the same quality just not the register trademarked Ajinomoto.

12. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Realistically, there is absolutely no difference if the non-Ajinomoto BCAAs are sourced reliably. Which is what I'm sure Omega is doing

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Realistically, there is absolutely no difference if the non-Ajinomoto BCAAs are sourced reliably. Which is what I'm sure Omega is doing
    Agreed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The advantage with Ajinomoto is that they are instanized and vegetarian sourced. The BCAAs that we sourced are as well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    The advantage with Ajinomoto is that they are instanized and vegetarian sourced. The BCAAs that we sourced are as well.
    There is no advantage to being vegetarian-sourced. But instantization is nice

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

There is no advantage to being vegetarian-sourced. But instantization is nice
    Typically less bitter, but agreed.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I absolutely love PeptoPro, I actually seem to notice a difference between it and the plethora of whey hydro intra products.

I miss the Max Absoprtion Protein by Primordial, that was a good product.

These days Omega Sports Strive is my go to for peri workout and for peptopro, its worth checking out especially if you find a deal Id recommend stocking up on a couple bottles.
    Me too man Peptopro is the bees knees lol! I miss MAP for sure
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Holy username change!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I miss MAP a lot too.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I miss MAP a lot too.
    Damn PP!
    Founder & Owner

21. What other supplements contain peptopro? I see no synthesize does. Anything else besides that and strive. From all i read.. 5 to 10 post workout is rele all thats needed.. not much more.

Mike

22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    What other supplements contain peptopro? I see no synthesize does. Anything else besides that and strive. From all i read.. 5 to 10 post workout is rele all thats needed.. not much more.

Mike
    I used to do 5g pre and 5 post with a DC'ed product called maximum absorption protein... the results blew me away (in terms of recovery, feeling fresher throughout the day, some strength gains). Strive is more of the same, my second peptopro product and doing 8g intra I just dont get sore nor do I feel as fatigued throughout the day.

For me personally, I cant recommend peptopro enough.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

23. I need to get my order in this week for peptpro, I think I am going to make a custom blend (same as listed earlier) till omega re-releases strive. Can't wait to see what it's new flavor is like.

Omega if you need a beta tester I am here with good taste buds! J/k
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I used to do 5g pre and 5 post with a DC'ed product called maximum absorption protein... the results blew me away (in terms of recovery, feeling fresher throughout the day, some strength gains). Strive is more of the same, my second peptopro product and doing 8g intra I just dont get sore nor do I feel as fatigued throughout the day.

I notice the same. I really like Pepto I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive
    Founder & Owner

25. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE

Awesome.. thanks bro. I trust you.

Mike

26. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard

I notice the same. I really like Pepto I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive
    Its not to expensive i mean it is.. but nothing crazy if you stick to 5 to 10g pre and or post workout. I will only be doing it post.

Mike

27. Just to update. I picked up some tubs of the new Strive, 2 of each flavor. New flavoring and mixability is spot on. It all dissolved, no excess at bottom. I mixed both flavors and it was GREAT! I don't know if it's just because its fresh, but it was perfect!

28. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Just to update. I picked up some tubs of the new Strive, 2 of each flavor. New flavoring and mixability is spot on. It all dissolved, no excess at bottom. I mixed both flavors and it was GREAT! I don't know if it's just because its fresh, but it was perfect!
    Thanks! But that isn't actually the new flavoring! It will be even better soon!

29. Any idea how soon?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

30. Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    Thanks! But that isn't actually the new flavoring! It will be even better soon!
    Really? I thought it was quite good. I have been using the black canisters for quite a while and was down to 2 scoops left so I picked some up. Good stuff man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutter....Best options (see choices)
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 07:44 PM
  2. Using a transdermal? Saliva testing might be best option
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Whatís the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:54 PM
  4. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:32 AM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 08:33 PM