New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Re: New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale


    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Yeah we will get that info up that he requested from the licensing company and I am sure it will all make sense.

    I like that the direction is questioning if the product is OVER dosed, not under dosed like we all see too often.
    Yea i agree. Ill be picking up a couple bottles for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. When will it be shipped out? Within a week of be very interested

  3. In for 2. Great Deal. Good profile.
    •   
       


  4. The only option i see at checkout is paypal once you order,help?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    The only option i see at checkout is paypal once you order,help?
    Same for me but it gave cc options at the end of check out

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  6. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    When will it be shipped out? Within a week of be very interested

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Estimated ship date is April 10th. Give or take a few days, everyone that participates will get updates as that date nears.

    Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    The only option i see at checkout is paypal once you order,help?

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    You have to click the paypal button, but you can use a credit card and just guest checkout. Our normal shopping cart would not allow group buys, so we had to go with the paypal pro option. You don't need a paypal account.

  7. Hey so when does it ship? Also why is the price for shipping $10 if I order two?

    /jokes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    Hey so when does it ship? Also why is the price for shipping $10 if I order two?

    /jokes


    Name:  image-3614879804.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  22.4 KB

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Name:  image-3614879804.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  22.4 KB
    I laughed, a lot.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  10. Placed an order for 2 .. pple need to stop complaining about shipping charges .. Still $15/pop hopefully you guys will get 600 so we all save $6
    S.n.S team member

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Placed an order for 2 .. pple need to stop complaining about shipping charges .. Still $15/pop hopefully you guys will get 600 so we all save $6
    I have no doubt it will hit that. We really were going to start promoting this tomorrow and we are already nearly at 200.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  12. Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?
    50mg is correct. But it does seem like that should be like 83.3% so I will have to ask why the panel I was given says 114%.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?
    So here was his answer. Background each year an updated RDA document sent out, and he used those numbers. He scanned in the image of the table from this years doc. Image below.

    http://postimage.org/image/dmc7feqgv/
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just notice, 112 caps per bottle?. Why such a strange number of caps?. Why not make it 120 caps per bottle for a good 30 days of use per bottle?. I just thought that was a little weird.
    It's 28 days. Simply cost. Not many supps cost $9 to make. It's the most expensive product we have. Every additional capsule creeps the cost up more. We have to balance what people are willing to pay. You have to imagine that we will mark up our cost and sell it to a distributor who marks it up. Then they sell that to a retailer who marks it up. Every penny you add in cost gets marked up.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  16. Got my order in for two.

  17. Do you get emailed a receipt? Im not sure if my order went through

  18. Got an email from PayPal, I don't know if I'd call it a receipt per se. A notice that I have authorized a payment to these folks.

  19. Shipping to Australia?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Got an email from PayPal, I don't know if I'd call it a receipt per se. A notice that I have authorized a payment to these folks.
    Thanks for info, I didnt get anything from paypal so I think I ****ed up somehow and will try again. If it did go through I guess ill be getting 2 orders, oh well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bobbundy View Post
    Thanks for info, I didnt get anything from paypal so I think I ****ed up somehow and will try again. If it did go through I guess ill be getting 2 orders, oh well.
    You should get something from paypal, just make sure you are not using guest checkout otherwise you don't enter your email.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Shipping to Australia?
    I wish we could ship to our bothers down under. For the five bucks we just cannot do that.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  23. It says for US and UK residents only, but seems to allow shipping to Canada. Which is it?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    It says for US and UK residents only, but seems to allow shipping to Canada. Which is it?
    It will allow shipping to anywhere, someone ordered from brazil and we had to cancel it. It's not great software. We wish we could offer it to more locations but for $5 shipping we cannot.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  25. No complaints here. This is a great deal from an awesome company. And I definitely appreciate this deal ax has setup.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  26. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    No complaints here. This is a great deal from an awesome company. And I definitely appreciate this deal ax has setup.
    Thanks!!
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    You should get something from paypal, just make sure you are not using guest checkout otherwise you don't enter your email.
    So if i used guest checkout will paypal still send some type of receipt?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  28. Just bought mine

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I am quite GI sensitive to DAA - many products seem to not agree with me. How is this product different in this department?
    I don't know this answer off hand, but I have sent a request to get you this information. Should have it for you tomorrow.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    So if i used guest checkout will paypal still send some type of receipt?
    It should yes. First time I have used this system and everything I can see points to yes.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    It should yes. First time I have used this system and everything I can see points to yes.
    Hmm.. I didnt get an email and i checked my Paypal acct and there was nothing pending. If nothing shows up tomorrow i will just order again thru CC instead of paypal. I did see an order confirmation # at the top of the page just as i was closing the page so may it didnt fully process

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Hmm.. I didnt get an email and i checked my Paypal acct and there was nothing pending. If nothing shows up tomorrow i will just order again thru CC instead of paypal. I did see an order confirmation # at the top of the page just as i was closing the page so may it didnt fully process
    Same thing here,and it usually shows up on my PayPal as soon as I submit something.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Same thing here,and it usually shows up on my PayPal as soon as I submit something.
    If either of you want me to check just send me your name, email and address. I can find you with one of those things I hope.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  34. That sucks no shipping to Aus, but you ship to UK? :-/. Ill prob have it shipped to a friend within the US, as I do. Iherb sends 1.8lbs packages via DHL for 5 bucks to Australia!

  35. Just ordered a bottle. You guys hit 400 yet?
    Don't usually respond with anything DAA, maybe it's the dosage? Either way plan to run this when I come back from mission mid April. Hope it works.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    That sucks no shipping to Aus, but you ship to UK? :-/. Ill prob have it shipped to a friend within the US, as I do. Iherb sends 1.8lbs packages via DHL for 5 bucks to Australia!
    Yes we have a small warehouse in the UK. So we get decent shipping rates there.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bushyman View Post
    Just ordered a bottle. You guys hit 400 yet? Don't usually respond with anything DAA, maybe it's the dosage? Either way plan to run this when I come back from mission mid April. Hope it works.
    Thanks for the support. Even if you dont respond to DAA there are a lot of other things like Divanil from the original mass fx that you should respond to. The DAA/ NMA is not the main ingredient, just one of many.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  38. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Very concerning....
    Your good. Remember, until it hits 400 you don't have a purchase. Nothing charged.

    If you want to pm me your name I can make sure it's in the pending orders.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post

    Your good. Remember, until it hits 400 you don't have a purchase. Nothing charged.

    If you want to pm me your name I can make sure it's in the pending orders.
    The money came out of my account right away

  40. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    The money came out of my account right away
    Could just be the authorization to make sure you have the funds.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW MASS FX, low libido, ACTIVATE EXTREME, Cissus-Drol
    By dyonisian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:07 AM
  2. Jungle Warfare and New Mass FX
    By LimitTester in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Mass FX stack to the new Mass FX
    By Reverin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 04:38 AM
Log in
Log in