New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Gotcha, they do call it flat rate shipping in the software, so that's what I called it. They called it flat rate per item. Regardless, we tried to average it and make it as low as possible without eating a ton of shipping costs.
    Yeah, that's definitely fair. Especially selling product at cost

2. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    You can use guest checkout, just pick the paypal option and then it will give you the option to pay with credit card. I don't like how awkward that is.
    Gotcha and ordered.

Would you mind doing a one day sale on Joint Restore again soon...I'm getting low

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

3. I just orders 2 but this setup is a little off I ordered from the link posted and I did get to save the link of the invoice before I backed out so how can I keep track of invoice or and email be sent to me since the was no email entry in the check out form

4. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    I just orders 2 but this setup is a little off I ordered from the link posted and I did get to save the link of the invoice before I backed out so how can I keep track of invoice or and email be sent to me since the was no email entry in the check out form
    I was just going to bed. I've did not get that when I tried it out. It had the email field right on first checkout page.

Ill pm you tomorrow and figure it out. I'm guessing this has to do with guest checkout. Or pm me your name and email and ill update your order tomorrow.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post

I was just going to bed. I've did not get that when I tried it out. It had the email field right on first checkout page.

Ill pm you tomorrow and figure it out. I'm guessing this has to do with guest checkout. Or pm me your name and email and ill update your order tomorrow.
    Yup I used guest checkout pm sent
    •   

6. Heck of a dedeal how about do a bogo deal on trisbogen(sp) now lol
    S.n.S team member

7. "flat rate shipping" :urdoingitwrong:

not having problem with shipping cost, just that if its not flat rate, it shouldn't be called that...unless you're not from US and don't get what 'flat rate shipping' means...

flat rate per item has no meaning lol

8. Ship to Australia?
  9. Re: New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

Definitely a great deal. I was wondering the same things that Coop was asking about, so im glad he brought that up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely a great deal. I was wondering the same things that Coop was asking about, so im glad he brought that up.
    Yeah we will get that info up that he requested from the licensing company and I am sure it will all make sense.

I like that the direction is questioning if the product is OVER dosed, not under dosed like we all see too often.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net
  11. Re: New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Yeah we will get that info up that he requested from the licensing company and I am sure it will all make sense.

I like that the direction is questioning if the product is OVER dosed, not under dosed like we all see too often.
    Yea i agree. Ill be picking up a couple bottles for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

12. When will it be shipped out? Within a week of be very interested

13. In for 2. Great Deal. Good profile.

14. The only option i see at checkout is paypal once you order,help?

15. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    The only option i see at checkout is paypal once you order,help?
    Same for me but it gave cc options at the end of check out

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

16. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    When will it be shipped out? Within a week of be very interested

Estimated ship date is April 10th. Give or take a few days, everyone that participates will get updates as that date nears.

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    The only option i see at checkout is paypal once you order,help?

You have to click the paypal button, but you can use a credit card and just guest checkout. Our normal shopping cart would not allow group buys, so we had to go with the paypal pro option. You don't need a paypal account.

17. Hey so when does it ship? Also why is the price for shipping $10 if I order two?

/jokes

18. Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    Hey so when does it ship? Also why is the price for shipping $10 if I order two?

/jokes

Name:  image-3614879804.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  22.4 KB

19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Name:  image-3614879804.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  22.4 KB
    I laughed, a lot.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

20. Placed an order for 2 .. pple need to stop complaining about shipping charges .. Still $15/pop hopefully you guys will get 600 so we all save $6
    S.n.S team member

21. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Placed an order for 2 .. pple need to stop complaining about shipping charges .. Still $15/pop hopefully you guys will get 600 so we all save $6
    I have no doubt it will hit that. We really were going to start promoting this tomorrow and we are already nearly at 200.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

22. Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?
    50mg is correct. But it does seem like that should be like 83.3% so I will have to ask why the panel I was given says 114%.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?
    So here was his answer. Background each year an updated RDA document sent out, and he used those numbers. He scanned in the image of the table from this years doc. Image below.

http://postimage.org/image/dmc7feqgv/
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just notice, 112 caps per bottle?. Why such a strange number of caps?. Why not make it 120 caps per bottle for a good 30 days of use per bottle?. I just thought that was a little weird.
    It's 28 days. Simply cost. Not many supps cost $9 to make. It's the most expensive product we have. Every additional capsule creeps the cost up more. We have to balance what people are willing to pay. You have to imagine that we will mark up our cost and sell it to a distributor who marks it up. Then they sell that to a retailer who marks it up. Every penny you add in cost gets marked up.
    Athletic Xtreme
    www.AthleticX.net

26. Got my order in for two.

27. Do you get emailed a receipt? Im not sure if my order went through

28. Got an email from PayPal, I don't know if I'd call it a receipt per se. A notice that I have authorized a payment to these folks.

29. Shipping to Australia?

30. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Got an email from PayPal, I don't know if I'd call it a receipt per se. A notice that I have authorized a payment to these folks.
    Thanks for info, I didnt get anything from paypal so I think I ****ed up somehow and will try again. If it did go through I guess ill be getting 2 orders, oh well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW MASS FX, low libido, ACTIVATE EXTREME, Cissus-Drol
    By dyonisian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:07 AM
  2. Jungle Warfare and New Mass FX
    By LimitTester in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Mass FX stack to the new Mass FX
    By Reverin in forum Supplements