New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why I never looked in this thread before, but you know I just put in an order :D
One I saw cooper in here I figured it was legit ;) did some research and sure enough....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One I saw cooper in here I figured it was legit ;) did some research and sure enough....
Oh ya for sure. Looks like an interesting product. And that price is insane!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look like much more til activation. Should hit by tomorrow I would bet. Looks like we're all getting it :D
I bet in about two hours it goes active. Then the question is, does it hit 600 so everyone gets it for seven bucks.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Do you have 25 days for it to hit 600 or is that countdown just until the product is officially released, or shipping?
Yes, hits 600 anytime Before the timer ends.

Reactions: 804
Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Obviously, with the ability to increase HGH and testosterone it should be a good strength and muscle gainer but how much gain can I expect? A noticeable amount after one bottle? Two bottles? I ordered some because you simply cant beat that price but It has me wanting to know more!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Obviously, with the ability to increase HGH and testosterone it should be a good strength and muscle gainer but how much gain can I expect? A noticeable amount after one bottle? Two bottles? I ordered some because you simply cant beat that price but It has me wanting to know more!
Hard to say, we only had about 20 testers originally tried it. Some results were massive, others were just good (4-6lbs) after a month and good diet. It will be great to see the feedback flow in after all of you get to try it. That is why we do this.

We think its going to be a great product so sell it at cost to get hundreds of people trying it. We sent out a survey after a month and hopefully most people that purchased it will take the time to answer it.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
So I been checking my bank statement and It was pending for a couple days not it doesn't show I'm just curious if I got charged I would hate to wait on a supplement I didn't pay for

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
So I been checking my bank statement and It was pending for a couple days not it doesn't show I'm just curious if I got charged I would hate to wait on a supplement I didn't pay for
Me too. I think its just pending as a hold. then well be charged upon shipping.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
4 more it's on!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to pull the trigger too in the morning. Especially since a buddy of min reps AX. Emma J Okammor.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I think i pull the trigger sin e a good friend of mine reps the company. Emeka J Okammor.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
It tipped.

Reactions: 804
dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Bot 2. Will run them on the last four weeks of an 8 week sarms stack and pct this summer. Running osta, s4 and gw.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
This def seems like a good deal. I am always a little skepical of DAA as i used it in the past and some brands made me run to the toilet. But this product looks solid..SJ

I am aware this product contains more then just a form of daa. Like i said looks like a solid product and def cant go wrong with the price.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love DAA .. have only done hardfx and sns DAA (not stacked ofcourse) ... and loved it and never had any issues

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles. Think I'll stack it with Versa-1.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got myself 2 bottles. Planning on running it with Versa-1 and Enhanced. should be fun!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
so when it hits 600 I can buy for 7$ should I buy now or wait for the 600 to sell?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Nevermind, I can't buy it. Paypal takes my shipping info as the billing info... I have to have it shipped elsewhere or it will get stolen in my apartment hallway... shame

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Can't you just change your shipping info. You can pay for it with a credit card and not through paypal account if you want.
i tried with a card, I don't use paypal. The site keeps switching my billing with my shipping and I tried to change like 10 times... so I guess I'll just have to miss out. It's ok

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Naw, it's ok I would just rather not mess with it. good promo though, should easily get 600.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
i tried with a card, I don't use paypal. The site keeps switching my billing with my shipping and I tried to change like 10 times... so I guess I'll just have to miss out. It's ok
Really sorry. This is about the tenth time we have heard that but no one can reproduce the problem.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I have had a few things stolen from my apartment hallway also. Most recently someone ripped open a box from quest and stole a protein bar.
I won a bottle of Vera-1 a while back and didnt hear anything or recieve anything for 2-3 months and sent a message to DW to just not worry about it. I have a feeling it came and someone swiped it... there are some real *******s out there. I just don't want the same thing to happen again so I ship everything to my parents house. Luckily I didn't pay for that versa-1 or I would be pissed.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
This is why I always try to get a tracking number.
yea they were gonna send one to me but then they never did lol, like i said, i gave up on it a couple weeks ago :p

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i am interested but 10$ shipping for two bottles that are little size? i have shipped similar size bottles with 2$ shipping

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
i am interested but 10$ shipping for two bottles that are little size? i have shipped similar size bottles with 2$ shipping
There is no $2 shipping, that's a magical unicorn. One bottle will cost in average $5 or $6 to ship. This software charges shipping per item. With the deal going to hit 7 bucks we lose money on the whole thing even with two bottles that will cost $7 or $8 to ship.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Just bought 2bottles...great deal thanks!!! :)

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
There is no $2 shipping, that's a magical unicorn. One bottle will cost in average $5 or $6 to ship. This software charges shipping per item. With the deal going to hit 7 bucks we lose money on the whole thing even with two bottles that will cost $7 or $8 to ship.
then is it possible to buy more then 2?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I want :( damn ill try again in a bit

Sarbeland

Sarbeland

Awards
It will not let me sign in and purchase this product please help I try registering and then checking out but when I try to sign on it won't let me

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I want :( damn ill try again in a bit
I think we found the issue. For some people when they sign into paypal, it does that weird thing where it swaps the shipping address. Did you try just guest checkout with your credit or debit card?

Sarbeland

Sarbeland

Awards
Hi you previously said if we purchase as guest you will not ship it to us or will you make an exception for the people that PayPal will not work for?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I think we found the issue. For some people when they sign into paypal, it does that weird thing where it swaps the shipping address. Did you try just guest checkout with your credit or debit card?
It says not to do it or the order wont go through... lol

Sarbeland

Sarbeland

Awards
It won't even let me log in to PayPal and the guest way won't work either?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Still doesn't work for me... I guess I'm just unlucky lol

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
It says not to do it or the order wont go through... lol
No, I mean when it takes you to the paypal site. In that page there is an option for guest checkout, there is this checkbox and it was messing people up. On the paypal page itself you don't have to log into paypal. It's a terrible system we won't be using again.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I got it, had to make a paypal account : /

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I better get super swole off this for all that trouble lol

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I got it, had to make a paypal account : /
Talk about a pain in the......

Glad you got in, doubt you will be disappointed.