New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my 2 bottles of Mass FX black(credit card issue). Excellent customer service from AX.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Im seeing a few reviews / logs start to pop up.

http://www.athleticx.net/forum/threads/mass-fx.14768/

A few from people commenting on our facebook page.

"Started Mass FX Black last week and was so hungry all day! so far this week I've had the same problem and just want to eat everything and there is nothing else i can attribute this to. something good is happening i can tell ;)"

"First week done on MASS FX Black. All i have to say is W#$!? Wow talk about a serious workouts and pushing a good deal of weight. Great stuff!! "

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
"Started Mass FX Black last week and was so hungry all day! so far this week I've had the same problem and just want to eat everything and there is nothing else i can attribute this to. something good is happening i can tell ;)"

Ain't that the truth! My body is craving food while I am trying to cut! Been successful so far. On my second week with Mass FX... So I will do my best to eat lean but this week there has been a peak in my appetite.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can it be stacked with old mass fx(25r diol version)

I know people were loving high doses a of that old version .. Maybe stack massFX black with only 3-4caps old version ?

Awards
  • Established

Ain't that the truth! My body is craving food while I am trying to cut! Been successful so far. On my second week with Mass FX... So I will do my best to eat lean but this week there has been a peak in my appetite.
Log?

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Not logging this in all honesty. But I did notice some effects and improvements. Definitely some muscle hardening, increased appetite. Not seen any changes in my libido just yet. I just finished logging for Red Acid Reborn and I am trying very hard to just pack on some very lean muscle at this point... But now I'm hungry every three hours or so!

acidvoodoo

Awards
When will the UK payments be set up again? I had the email saying there was an error and was I still interested, replied "YES" but havent heard anything else? is this still going ahead?

zv3

zv3

Awards
Got mine over the weekend, big thanks to AthleticXtreme for hooking me up after my credit card declined my order! They thought it was fraud, not supplements! I just started this but like it so far!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
When will the UK payments be set up again? I had the email saying there was an error and was I still interested, replied "YES" but havent heard anything else? is this still going ahead?
If you can email support, I'll make sure someone gets back to you ASAP. [email protected]

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Not logging this in all honesty. But I did notice some effects and improvements. Definitely some muscle hardening, increased appetite. Not seen any changes in my libido just yet. I just finished logging for Red Acid Reborn and I am trying very hard to just pack on some very lean muscle at this point... But now I'm hungry every three hours or so!
Hunger isn't unusual, in fact it's a positive sign. That suggests strongly that anabolism is taking place if you desire more macros. Just watch the sugars! (I can't talk, used to live on jolly ranches when bulking)

The insulinomimetic action of this product is most noticeable right after a w/o IMO. That's when you really need to eat but I never feel like eating right after training. With MFXB it's not a problem, and that indicates a significant glycogenic effect for me. I feel harder the next day, very impressive.

So even if you're dieting, don't stop eating strategically!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have Dr D back on the boards- always a great source of information. :)

My Mass FX Black will arrive whenever the UK products go out. I will post my thoughts in this thread.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Hunger isn't unusual, in fact it's a positive sign. That suggests strongly that anabolism is taking place if you desire more macros. Just watch the sugars! (I can't talk, used to live on jolly ranches when bulking)

The insulinomimetic action of this product is most noticeable right after a w/o IMO. That's when you really need to eat but I never feel like eating right after training. With MFXB it's not a problem, and that indicates a significant glycogenic effect for me. I feel harder the next day, very impressive.

So even if you're dieting, don't stop eating strategically!
Hey thanks for the tip! Dully noted. It is true that my sugar cravings have gone up so I'll do my best to keep that in check.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good to have Dr D back on the boards- always a great source of information. :)

My Mass FX Black will arrive whenever the UK products go out. I will post my thoughts in this thread.
Thanks for the welcome back, my friend!

I'll be looking forward to you and Bushy's updated thoughts and evaluation.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I really like this stuff, hunger is more pronounced than when I take Anabeta which is good since I am mass-building right now. Feel pretty strong on this, should have really got more than one.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up a cycle of Havoc/EPI, and was wondering if I could incorporate this into my PCT. I also have titanium XL, Formula-x, and Division 1 (all by Athletix), can I stack with those as well?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up a cycle of Havoc/EPI, and was wondering if I could incorporate this into my PCT. I also have titanium XL, Formula-x, and Division 1 (all by Athletix), can I stack with those as well?
The Formula-X has DAA in it, right? Probably be overkill with Mass-FX Black.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. Then I will just do the titanium XL, Formula-x, and Division 1 Athletix stack and run the MFXB solo at another time.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D. Then I will just do the titanium XL, Formula-x, and Division 1 Athletix stack and run the MFXB solo at another time.
Glad to help, Ranger. That's probably what I'd do too. Those other 3 products you plan to stack sound well inspired, almost like I designed them myself (lol). :)

Now don't get me wrong, MFXB would make a good PCT, but it's designed to cover even more bases than that. It's designed to be an all-in-one natural standalone that really gives results in all the major areas. Not just to sustain in PCT but keep gaining, so more like a true PCT bridge.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ah Dr. D, you leave me conflicted, almost like the girl you want vs the girl you need, lol. Hmm, almost makes me want to go with MFXB NOW, rather than later. I will exercise patience and wait till later. That EPI\Havoc cycle made me pack on some serious weight which also gave a slight gut :(, so want to shed off some pounds and get defined again. MFXB may make that kind of hard to do, so I will lean out some more, and run it solo. While it may cause me to gain weight, it won't be as drastic as the cycle did.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MFXB is the bomb! Top three natty products I've ever tried.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Uh, what's with the random links AM is throwing in the threads? Guess it's some sort of marketing strategy, cause I sure did not put that link to the lean out product lol. Oh well, bills got to get paid somehow lol. Thanks for all the feedback guys, gonna run the MFXB solo.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
MFXB is the bomb! Top three natty products I've ever tried.
Can you point to some un-biased reviews? No seems to want to log this, but a ton of it got sold a while back. Got a couple of bottles, but want to know what kind of results people are getting. So far it's near the best thing ever and it sucks worse than everything....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you point to some un-biased reviews? No seems to want to log this, but a ton of it got sold a while back. Got a couple of bottles, but want to know what kind of results people are getting. So far it's near the best thing ever and it sucks worse than everything....
Sorry man. I didn't keep up with the logs for it. I did run it myself though and I am clearly not a rep for AX. So I would be happy to give you my review of the product. Which is very positive.

I noticed increased endurance very early on and solid pumps first. I would say within the the first 2-3 days. Shortly after the strength started to be noticeable. I could safely say I jumped up 5-10 pounds on most compound lifts within two weeks on massFX black. Then strength stared to level off and I noticed a very strong libido effect. I mean very strong! Lol I'm already no slouch in the libido department. But this almost made it hard to focus at times. Gained a few pounds during my run. Nothing over the top but then again weight gain wasn't really my goal as a performance athlete. But it was a pleasant side effect. I also noticed increased energy thru out the day. Some users have reported better sleep while on massFX. I did not notice that. Actually the opposite if I took a dose to late in the day. It seemed to have a slight stimulating effect on myself. I did notice a slight acne flare up. But that's to be expected. And I took that as a good sign my test levels where increasing.

Anyways man I hope that helps a little and if you have further questions I would be happy to do my best and help.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Sorry man. I didn't keep up with the logs for it. I did run it myself though and I am clearly not a rep for AX. So I would be happy to give you my review of the product. Which is very positive.

I noticed increased endurance very early on and solid pumps first. I would say within the the first 2-3 days. Shortly after the strength started to be noticeable. I could safely say I jumped up 5-10 pounds on most compound lifts within two weeks on massFX black. Then strength stared to level off and I noticed a very strong libido effect. I mean very strong! Lol I'm already no slouch in the libido department. But this almost made it hard to focus at times. Gained a few pounds during my run. Nothing over the top but then again weight gain wasn't really my goal as a performance athlete. But it was a pleasant side effect. I also noticed increased energy thru out the day. Some users have reported better sleep while on massFX. I did not notice that. Actually the opposite if I took a dose to late in the day. It seemed to have a slight stimulating effect on myself. I did notice a slight acne flare up. But that's to be expected. And I took that as a good sign my test levels where increasing.

Anyways man I hope that helps a little and if you have further questions I would be happy to do my best and help.
Thanks very much for your message - looking forward to the run....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks very much for your message - looking forward to the run....
Glad I could help man. R1baller has a log going at the moment. He is in week two I believe. Check it out in the logging section.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ah Dr. D, you leave me conflicted, almost like the girl you want vs the girl you need, lol. Hmm, almost makes me want to go with MFXB NOW, rather than later. I will exercise patience and wait till later. That EPI\Havoc cycle made me pack on some serious weight which also gave a slight gut :(, so want to shed off some pounds and get defined again. MFXB may make that kind of hard to do, so I will lean out some more, and run it solo. While it may cause me to gain weight, it won't be as drastic as the cycle did.
The girl you want VS the girl you need.... hmmm, yes.. good analogy.

I guess supps really are like women. It's good to try them all to see which serve you the best, then decide which ones deserve to keep taking your money. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what's been the feedback on the Mass FX Black?
Thinking of grabbing a bottle.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Ive run two 8 week cycles, enjoyed it quite a bit. Ran with x gels the second time and made the best strength gains i have ever made from a natty product.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this up... Has anyone given this product a run recently? Looking for overall opinion.