New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order for 2 .. pple need to stop complaining about shipping charges .. Still $15/pop hopefully you guys will get 600 so we all save $6 :)
I have no doubt it will hit that. We really were going to start promoting this tomorrow and we are already nearly at 200.

Reactions: mw1

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed 50mg Zinc per 4 caps. Also, the zinc % RDA is off for the dose. Both typos?
50mg is correct. But it does seem like that should be like 83.3% so I will have to ask why the panel I was given says 114%.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I just notice, 112 caps per bottle?. Why such a strange number of caps?. Why not make it 120 caps per bottle for a good 30 days of use per bottle?. I just thought that was a little weird.
It's 28 days. Simply cost. Not many supps cost $9 to make. It's the most expensive product we have. Every additional capsule creeps the cost up more. We have to balance what people are willing to pay. You have to imagine that we will mark up our cost and sell it to a distributor who marks it up. Then they sell that to a retailer who marks it up. Every penny you add in cost gets marked up.

bobbundy

Awards
Do you get emailed a receipt? Im not sure if my order went through

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Got an email from PayPal, I don't know if I'd call it a receipt per se. A notice that I have authorized a payment to these folks.

bobbundy

Awards
Got an email from PayPal, I don't know if I'd call it a receipt per se. A notice that I have authorized a payment to these folks.
Thanks for info, I didnt get anything from paypal so I think I ****ed up somehow and will try again. If it did go through I guess ill be getting 2 orders, oh well.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for info, I didnt get anything from paypal so I think I ****ed up somehow and will try again. If it did go through I guess ill be getting 2 orders, oh well.
You should get something from paypal, just make sure you are not using guest checkout otherwise you don't enter your email.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
It says for US and UK residents only, but seems to allow shipping to Canada. Which is it?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
It says for US and UK residents only, but seems to allow shipping to Canada. Which is it?
It will allow shipping to anywhere, someone ordered from brazil and we had to cancel it. It's not great software. We wish we could offer it to more locations but for $5 shipping we cannot.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No complaints here. This is a great deal from an awesome company. And I definitely appreciate this deal ax has setup.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I am quite GI sensitive to DAA - many products seem to not agree with me. How is this product different in this department?
I don't know this answer off hand, but I have sent a request to get you this information. Should have it for you tomorrow.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So if i used guest checkout will paypal still send some type of receipt?
It should yes. First time I have used this system and everything I can see points to yes.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should yes. First time I have used this system and everything I can see points to yes.
Hmm.. I didnt get an email and i checked my Paypal acct and there was nothing pending. If nothing shows up tomorrow i will just order again thru CC instead of paypal. I did see an order confirmation # at the top of the page just as i was closing the page so may it didnt fully process

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hmm.. I didnt get an email and i checked my Paypal acct and there was nothing pending. If nothing shows up tomorrow i will just order again thru CC instead of paypal. I did see an order confirmation # at the top of the page just as i was closing the page so may it didnt fully process
Same thing here,and it usually shows up on my PayPal as soon as I submit something.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Same thing here,and it usually shows up on my PayPal as soon as I submit something.
If either of you want me to check just send me your name, email and address. I can find you with one of those things I hope.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks no shipping to Aus, but you ship to UK? :-/. Ill prob have it shipped to a friend within the US, as I do. Iherb sends 1.8lbs packages via DHL for 5 bucks to Australia!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Just ordered a bottle. You guys hit 400 yet?
Don't usually respond with anything DAA, maybe it's the dosage? Either way plan to run this when I come back from mission mid April. Hope it works.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
That sucks no shipping to Aus, but you ship to UK? :-/. Ill prob have it shipped to a friend within the US, as I do. Iherb sends 1.8lbs packages via DHL for 5 bucks to Australia!
Yes we have a small warehouse in the UK. So we get decent shipping rates there.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle. You guys hit 400 yet? Don't usually respond with anything DAA, maybe it's the dosage? Either way plan to run this when I come back from mission mid April. Hope it works.
Thanks for the support. Even if you dont respond to DAA there are a lot of other things like Divanil from the original mass fx that you should respond to. The DAA/ NMA is not the main ingredient, just one of many.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Very concerning....
Your good. Remember, until it hits 400 you don't have a purchase. Nothing charged.

If you want to pm me your name I can make sure it's in the pending orders.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, well, well.... looky what we have here.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea mine just says pending .. Thanks

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I don't think my shipping address was correct when I purchased this two nights ago. I tried calling customer service yesterday and today but couldn't get an answer. I left a message and am waiting a response, should I email ?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there!. Welcome back!
Oh, I'm not back, bro. I'm just here to rattle chains, move the furniture around when you sleep, and potentially piss in cheerios. Don't take my appearance as a good thing.

And FL3Xy-poo... you know better than that.

TCUfan44

Awards
Is this a pro or just a DAA? Sorry about this being my first post, usually I stay on bb.com, but I thought I would see what this anabolicminds forum is all about;)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Is this a pro or just a DAA? Sorry about this being my first post, usually I stay on bb.com, but I thought I would see what this anabolicminds forum is all about;)
It's a lot more than that. First is a big dose of Divanil, the free test boosting ingredient in Mass FX. That is a $30 product right there. Then there is the NMA (DAA like) compound, then Anti Estrogen, insulin, EPO, and on. We tried to make a product that was one stop shopping.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, well, well.... looky what we have here.
Good to see you back on the forum, Tim.

Where have you been hiding?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Will I get an order conformation from AX once it "activates"?.
Yes I believe so. We have to do it manually though, do it won't be instant. Your good though, nothing to worry about.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look like much more til activation. Should hit by tomorrow I would bet. Looks like we're all getting it :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know why I never looked in this thread before, but you know I just put in an order :D