New Mass FX Black + $9 Pre-Sale

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Got mine yesterday also...thanks AX


  2. Got mine too!! Thanks ax, can't wait to use it!
    •   
       


  3. nothing here yet

  4. for any1 who starts log .. Post here the links

  5. Yeah I wanna see a log! Will follow for sure. Hoping for big results with all the hype.
    •   
       


  6. Just got mine yesterday too! I'm gonna stack this with C20 when I finish my ABE/erase run, since I just recently dropped my DAA
    PT, DPT, OCS Clinical Residency

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KimChee View Post
    Just got mine yesterday too! I'm gonna stack this with C20 when I finish my ABE/erase run, since I just recently dropped my DAA
    Are you gonna wait a while before starting mass FX? I was gonna run mine after my ABE and erase pro too but I didn't know if I should take 4 weeks off first.

  8. Well I just got off a DAA run, so I was going to wait since I saw Mass FX had something in it..too lazy to look at label lol.
    PT, DPT, OCS Clinical Residency

  9. just checked my paypal account and it says payment authorization has expired...i ordered the first day, guessing the time it took to actually charge me was too long. feels bad man. any chance i can get in on the deal?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    just checked my paypal account and it says payment authorization has expired...i ordered the first day, guessing the time it took to actually charge me was too long. feels bad man. any chance i can get in on the deal?
    Message me you name, email and address. Ill look you up. We had about 22 that declined for one reason or another before we shipped them. We tried to contact each person but some emails bounced. Other people that bought on day one had no issue.

    Ill make sure we get you squared.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  11. Here is a glimpse at the next deal about to go down....just finalizing the name. Its hands down the best tasting BCAA product around. We figured out how to "unflavor" it first. Its almost neutral and tastes like water. Then we add a light flavor in. No artificial colors or flavors. Just a nice light refreshing flavor that mixes instantly.




    Help us pick a name and win 10 free bottles: http://athx.co/982948
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  12. Recovery aid .. Just Gimmie 6 lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Recovery aid .. Just Gimmie 6 lol
    Hit submit....
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  14. Done buddy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Haven't seen it yet. It's been a long 3-4 days....I'm in no rush but I was charged for the bottles I ordered.
    Your not getting ripped off, lol. You can email Danny if you want him to look it up for you. [email protected] athleticx .net

    He can take a look at the shipping info for you. I have food poisoning today.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  16. New deal about to start for 9 bucks.

    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    New deal about to start for 9 bucks.


    When? (And get that double shipping thing right...ain't nobody got time for that). Jk..well sort of.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    When? (And get that double shipping thing right...ain't nobody got time for that). Jk..well sort of.
    We are going to get rid of that double shipping by only allowing you to buy one this time. Because complaints came in and we still sold it below cost. So now we will remove that complaint ability and just limit one. Easy solution. This BCAA costs $9.70 about to make + shipping. It's going to be a killer deal limit 300 purchases.

    Deal starts in a week! $5 shipping, tastes amazing, no prop blends = win.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is that "athleticx.net" or "athletix.net"?
    @AthleticX.net

    He will take good care of you.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  20. So I didn't win the 8 tubs

    :super sad:

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    We are going to get rid of that double shipping by only allowing you to buy one this time. Because complaints came in and we still sold it below cost. So now we will remove that complaint ability and just limit one. Easy solution. This BCAA costs $9.70 about to make + shipping. It's going to be a killer deal limit 300 purchases.

    Deal starts in a week! $5 shipping, tastes amazing, no prop blends = win.
    I agree, but look if you offer the ability to purchase two, then the double shipping price can't be that bad. I was half joking when I said that. I think it's a great and generous value on your part.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I agree, but look if you offer the ability to purchase two, then the double shipping price can't be that bad. I was half joking when I said that. I think it's a great and generous value on your part.
    I hear you. It was just annoying with the amount of complaints it generated. If you check out the shipping for 2 Mass FX black it was just over 8 bucks on average. So we made two bucks on shipping and lost 4 dollars on the product. With that group buy software you could only set one price for shipping per bottle, or per order. It will still be a killer deal next time, just limit one.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  23. I think it was a great deal. Some folks are frustated but some are really acting as if they spent a lot of money on a product that was almost "given" away. I go my bottle but waiting for my second one. From what I observed, the issues were more process, logistics and volumes of sales. I do not believe there was any ill intent on part of AX and quite honestly this deal was the next best thing to getting a free product for a trial run.

    It's ok to follow-up on the orders as everyone should. But I believe the intentions of AX are in the right place. No scam here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Message me you name, email and address. Ill look you up. We had about 22 that declined for one reason or another before we shipped them. We tried to contact each person but some emails bounced. Other people that bought on day one had no issue.

    Ill make sure we get you squared.
    Sent PM the other day bro, just making sure u got it and please let me know when to resubmit payment

    Thank you sir
    Alfred

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    Message me you name, email and address. Ill look you up. We had about 22 that declined for one reason or another before we shipped them. We tried to contact each person but some emails bounced. Other people that bought on day one had no issue.

    Ill make sure we get you squared.
    I believe that I was one of the 22 declined orders. I ordered on March 11 and have not received my order. I checked my paypal account and it said expired and checked my bank account and no money has been taken out.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW MASS FX, low libido, ACTIVATE EXTREME, Cissus-Drol
    By dyonisian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:07 AM
  2. Jungle Warfare and New Mass FX
    By LimitTester in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:40 AM
  3. Mass FX stack to the new Mass FX
    By Reverin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 05:38 AM
Log in
Log in