Pes Erase questions

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
So i am bulking, have diet and routine down. Ill be on a surplus and doing a custom strength routine for this cycle, if u wanna call it a cycle. decided to run daa again this time with erase. Looking for increased test benefits, strength boost and i wouldnt mind a 2-3 lbs. increase. will go for 6 weeks. This is not part of a pct or anything just a natty stack.

I know erase is best used for leaning out,(already pretty lean) but i Wanna know if its completely pointless to continue taking monohydrate during this cycle?

Also im a week into daa, from what ive read it takes erase 3-4 days to kick in (correct me if im wrong please)so that should be nicely timed out since daa usually kicks in somewhere during the second week for me. Was planning to stagger it to where id have at least a week of just erase at the end tapering down to one pill every other day. Yes, I like to taper off very very slowly with stuff like this.

Feedback anyone,? Also will erase make my veins pop enough or should i consider adding agmatine? Or maybe save the creatine and agmatine for afterwards?

Just a side note: continuing to take fish oil and will start chondrointin same day as erase.

aceroni

Awards
Always take creatine. It's a staple..
Once in a while get off it but I use it nearly year round

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine and agmatine can be used throughout, they have different MOAs.

If you want more vascularity, definitely add agmatine.

Tapering Erase is not necessary but you are welcome to do so if you feel insistent. :)

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Thanks bros. i have creatine hydrocloride laying around. i may switch from mono around week 3 just to better guage how well erase can dry u out. Then ill likely switch back afterwards and cycle agmatine.

also i noticed i was tossing around quite alot last night ( took first erase last night) is this common and should i not take it before bed? whats the usual dosing times u reccomend?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bros. i have creatine hydrocloride laying around. i may switch from mono around week 3 just to better guage how well erase can dry u out. Then ill likely switch back afterwards and cycle agmatine.

also i noticed i was tossing around quite alot last night ( took first erase last night) is this common and should i not take it before bed? whats the usual dosing times u reccomend?
When did you take you last dose? You take any sort of stim through out the day?

aceroni

Awards

I usually take my erase when I wake up with my first meal of the day.. I've never had a problem sleeping while using this product

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
I take no stims rarely even have caffiene drinks.

Ill switch to am dosing for now, and when i get up to three caps a day try and keep the last dose before 7pm.

Thanks again broskegees happy lifting

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sleeping issues with Erase...maybe you're just having more energy in general throughout your day

You could try switching up your dosing though

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've used Erase before bed with no sleeping issues, but you can dose it however you'd like.

I too like to take Erase when bulking/training for strength. I'll use 1 or 2 Erase caps per day, and I notice some nice strength increases and a solid test boost.

When I'm leaning/maintaining I go right to Erase Pro.

If you're bulking and looking to increase strength, test and vascularity you're missing one piece of the equation.... ANABETA ELITE. Get on it bro! I don't bulk without it.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I take erase just before bed and haven't had any issues sleeping

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take no stims rarely even have caffiene drinks.

Ill switch to am dosing for now, and when i get up to three caps a day try and keep the last dose before 7pm.

Thanks again broskegees happy lifting
Try switching up the dosing and see how it works for you. Never really heard of this problem with Erase but keep us posted. And we can help with what we can for you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Physiologically speaking, there's really no way one dose of Erase would throw off your sleep, or at least be causative of it. My guess: you were a little excited to start your run :D

d1sc1ple

Awards
If you're bulking and looking to increase strength, test and vascularity you're missing one piece of the equation.... ANABETA ELITE. Get on it bro! I don't bulk without it.
Seconded! Everyone should use ABE during a bulk/recomp at least once in their life. Hands down my favorite supplement.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
abe for recomp effects, og anabeta for bulk.....

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Is it ok to run max dose of 4 caps per day? 2 morning 2 evening?

boogyman

Awards
Is it ok to run max dose of 4 caps per day? 2 morning 2 evening?
3 is plenty. I use 2 most times, but I do use three when running it with DAA, or in PCT. Crushing too much estrogen can have negative effects.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Would 4 caps of Erase be as potent as .5mg of Anastrozole?

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
No more sleeping issues. Granted, I did switch to am dosing. It may have been one of those nights. Or maybe, it was that wild grain rice my lady made. Now, four days into erase, and two weeks balls deep in some daa. I know my max's all too well, so I will get a nice judgement of the acclaimed strength effects of erase...giddy like a schoolgirl.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Anyone know anything about barbells? Ive encountered an opportunity to build a home gym.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Nevermind, I already ordered a 7 ft 20kg olympic bar. There were so many to choose from.

I have a pretty nice setup being mailed to me if anyone is interested I can post up pics by the end of the month.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
No more sleeping issues. Granted, I did switch to am dosing. It may have been one of those nights. Or maybe, it was that wild grain rice my lady made. Now, four days into erase, and two weeks balls deep in some daa. I know my max's all too well, so I will get a nice judgement of the acclaimed strength effects of erase...giddy like a schoolgirl.
Nice. Give it a week and the two will start working synergistically and you'll start seeing some nice effects.

Can't wait to run DAA and erase pro this summer

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I noticed sleeping issues as well. And I guess I better up the dose of Erase again to 4 caps/day, getting irritable as hell.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Nice. Give it a week and the two will start working synergistically and you'll start seeing some nice effects.

Can't wait to run DAA and erase pro this summer
I may have to try this if you get some good results!!

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
So between the random wood and a little acne increase I can tell this stack is doing work, and my gf is now scared of my d***. Im going to try my 5 rep max today, Ill see if I can get 6 or 7...Ima try it out (black ops 2)
Just curious but, could any of you Pes reps get me a trial sample of enhanced? Ive never tried an agmatine product before and ur company has the potential to steal me away from my no2 black. Just another side note, most of my weight machines came in sat. So pics of my home gym should be up by the end of the month if anyones interested.

aceroni

Awards
So between the random wood and a little acne increase I can tell this stack is doing work, and my gf is now scared of my d***. Im going to try my 5 rep max today, Ill see if I can get 6 or 7...Ima try it out (black ops 2)
Just curious but, could any of you Pes reps get me a trial sample of enhanced? Ive never tried an agmatine product before and ur company has the potential to steal me away from my no2 black. Just another side note, most of my weight machines came in sat. So pics of my home gym should be up by the end of the month if anyones interested.
I'd like to see it man, for sure

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll have more samples in roughly a week, PM me and ill tell you how to get some.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Been 2 weeks now since I added erase. I'm eating more and I'm up two pounds. No more acne, my skins actually kinda dry now. Workout intensity is way up, but maybe thats because I'm working out at home now and can throw weights around, because I own the place :) Im still taking creatine mono but looking a little more cut,, go figure. Vascularity is up as well. I seen veins in my front delts yesterday.. and I was working back.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been 2 weeks now since I added erase. I'm eating more and I'm up two pounds. No more acne, my skins actually kinda dry now. Workout intensity is way up, but maybe thats because I'm working out at home now and can throw weights around, because I own the place :) Im still taking creatine mono but looking a little more cut,, go figure. Vascularity is up as well. I seen veins in my front delts yesterday.. and I was working back.
Awesome!

Imagine if you added in AnaBeta

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its safe to say Erase is doin work for you :D

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Just a lil update. Recovery is up. I kill it everytime and im not as sore. Doing a pull push legs split, day off, repeat. I like my routine now but may drop reps and up the weight soon. Most of my lifts are up in weight and reps. I also notice my stomach has less to grab onto. I have not weighed in recently but I feel heavier and the mirror has been very kind to me :) Vascularity is still amazing me.

aceroni

Awards
Just a lil update. Recovery is up. I kill it everytime and im not as sore. Doing a pull push legs split, day off, repeat. I like my routine now but may drop reps and up the weight soon. Most of my lifts are up in weight and reps. I also notice my stomach has less to grab onto. I have not weighed in recently but I feel heavier and the mirror has been very kind to me :) Vascularity is still amazing me.
Love hearing this stuff

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man! Get off the volume and jump into the high intensity strength routines for them ultra gains!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds about right!

imagine your vascularity on a day of using Erase with Enhanced...

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Sounds about right!

imagine your vascularity on a day of using Erase with Enhanced...

image-586235554.jpg

Saw this on PES Facebook.. Enhanced with a shoulder workout. Vascularity, baby!

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
This run is coming to an end, sadly :( I only have 15 more erase caps. I feel like it just started to shine too last week and this week have been real nice. One more week of this and it will be missed. (Rip)

Overall and summed up Ive leaned up and have more go :) I wish I wouldve stayed on a stricter routine. I tend to go by feel. although Ive added a few reps on most of my lifts some went up 5-10lbs(squat dead incline bench) Grip strength unquestionably went up...by alot. :)
If I had to guess I would 'guess' this stack (in conjunction with my routine and diet and general badassness) helped me drop 2-3lbs fat and added 1-2lbs of muscle mainly in bicepts, traps and chest which is exactly where I was trying to put it :) So thats really nice given the time "on"

I can now say Ive tried the same brand daa with both lg formadrol and pes erase. Ask me about my wiener!

Questions: since I staggered the daa and erase from the get (daa being started 2weeks prior) should I go ahead and stop daa now and finish the erase by itself the last week?

Also I know a pes rep told me no need to taper down, but seriously, is there really ZERO benefit to droppin to 2 pills a day down to one for the last few days?

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Questions: since I staggered the daa and erase from the get (daa being started 2weeks prior) should I go ahead and stop daa now and finish the erase by itself the last week?

Also I know a pes rep told me no need to taper down, but seriously, is there really ZERO benefit to droppin to 2 pills a day down to one for the last few days?

Thanks
For your first question, you can do either or. I would run DAA along with Erase until both are gone.

And what's the reason for dropping from 2 to 1 for the last few days? IMO I would just finish out running 2 caps a day.

aceroni

Awards
This run is coming to an end, sadly :( I only have 15 more erase caps. I feel like it just started to shine too last week and this week have been real nice. One more week of this and it will be missed. (Rip)

Overall and summed up Ive leaned up and have more go :) I wish I wouldve stayed on a stricter routine. I tend to go by feel. although Ive added a few reps on most of my lifts some went up 5-10lbs(squat dead incline bench) Grip strength unquestionably went up...by alot. :)
If I had to guess I would 'guess' this stack (in conjunction with my routine and diet and general badassness) helped me drop 2-3lbs fat and added 1-2lbs of muscle mainly in bicepts, traps and chest which is exactly where I was trying to put it :) So thats really nice given the time "on"

I can now say Ive tried the same brand daa with both lg formadrol and pes erase. Ask me about my wiener!

Thanks
I usually stick with two caps erase ed, right from the get go. It seems I get maximal benefits and can extend my runs a little longer.
I'd drop it to two, you'll be fine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No inherent benefit of 2 over 3 other than saving yourself some money (as it lasts longer). It is a solid dose though as many find that 2 is their sweet spot and more causes joint discomfort. There is no need to taper down at the end of Erase use though. :)

aceroni

Awards
No inherent benefit of 2 over 3 other than saving yourself some money (as it lasts longer). It is a solid dose though as many find that 2 is their sweet spot and more causes joint discomfort. There is no need to taper down at the end of Erase use though. :)
i've never noticed negative side effects from erase, including joint discomfort, the only time I had aching knees was when I overdid front squats, going heavy many Weeks in a row.

Honestly though I see the same benefits from two as I do three, so I usually stick to two caps ed

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've never noticed negative side effects from erase, including joint discomfort, the only time I had aching knees was when I overdid front squats, going heavy many Weeks in a row.

Honestly though I see the same benefits from two as I do three, so I usually stick to two caps ed
Ya its awesome to find that sweet spot and if it is 2 caps it makes it an even better value. :cool:

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Did some thinking last night and decided to extend this to 8 weeks. Im gonna stay at three a day spaced out. Been taking chondrointin glucosamine msm fish oil with it so joints havent been a problem

aceroni

Awards
Did some thinking last night and decided to extend this to 8 weeks. Im gonna stay at three a day spaced out. Been taking chondrointin glucosamine msm fish oil with it so joints havent been a problem
You made a good choice. Now imagine if you had ran Anabeta with it, elite or og it makes a great stack. I ran four Weeks elite plus erase pro and four Weeks Anabeta og plus erase og. Nearly done, loving it. You're welcome to join my log bro