Pes Erase questions

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    In your post you suggested the reason we brought out AnaBeta Elite was because OG AnaBeta didn't work well enough on it's own.

    I was just clearing the air for any customers reading this. We brought out AnaBeta Elite so we could run an exclusive on a brand new product, not because we didn't think AnaBeta worked well on it's own.

    Logs can be biased, you are right. For what it's worth when I first ran AnaBeta-01 I told Josh I can take photos but I wasn't planning on it because I don't expect visible results from a natural anabolic. He told me to take photos. He also wouldn't tell me anything to look for in the product i.e. hunger, muscle fullness etc. I was surprised at how honestly he let me run it.

    My log has photos and very honest feedback. At one point I said four capsules felt too strong for me and I was struggling to keep up with that dose due to the hunger. If you want a genuinely unbiased log, look at mine.
    Can you post the link to your log

  2. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    In your post you suggested the reason we brought out AnaBeta Elite was because OG AnaBeta didn't work well enough on it's own.

    I was just clearing the air for any customers reading this. We brought out AnaBeta Elite so we could run an exclusive on a brand new product, not because we didn't think AnaBeta worked well on it's own.

    Logs can be biased, you are right. For what it's worth when I first ran AnaBeta-01 I told Josh I can take photos but I wasn't planning on it because I don't expect visible results from a natural anabolic. He told me to take photos. He also wouldn't tell me anything to look for in the product i.e. hunger, muscle fullness etc. I was surprised at how honestly he let me run it.

    My log has photos and very honest feedback. At one point I said four capsules felt too strong for me and I was struggling to keep up with that dose due to the hunger. If you want a genuinely unbiased log, look at mine.
    Can you post the link to your log?
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Can you post the link to your log?
    BDCC's PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    I would like to think if I had been awake when you had asked that I would have got in even quicker than kbayne lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would like to think if I had been awake when you had asked that I would have got in even quicker than kbayne lol.
    15 hours ago the question was asked. Getting that good ole beauty sleep I guess..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would like to think if I had been awake when you had asked that I would have got in even quicker than kbayne lol.
    I'm quick like a cat haha
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    15 hours ago the question was asked. Getting that good ole beauty sleep I guess..
    It worked. I look stunning.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,168
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I'm quick like a cat haha
    Quicker than a rat up a drainpipe!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Quicker than a rat up a drainpipe!
    Now, that is quick lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    It worked. I look stunning.
    Touché
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator

    you sorta started it by knocking anabeta before trying it lol don't hate..that info has more regards to "PES ERASE QUESTIONS" than your food pics do lol just saying I haven't tried either yet but deff gunna do an anabeta and erase cycle right after my current one and then anabeta elite and erase pro alittle after just to check them out and see the differences in my body like everyone else has..before and after pics speak for themselves IMO but thats why im TRYING it to get my own opinion of them.
    Hey u cant deny Im eatn good brah I didnt mean to "knock" anabeta just sayn dont know how I feel ab it. I researched it and was just taken back by the whole more anabolic than testosterone suspension. If anyone really believes that they are a fn idiot. Im sure it does good things and promotes anabolic activity because Im happy with erase. Ill bump this thread if I ever try it and if I have good things to say ab it youll know it works very very well for a natty supp
  12. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,951
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I'm quick like a cat haha
    You really are
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  13. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You really are
    Well thanks kind sir
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would like to think if I had been awake when you had asked that I would have got in even quicker than kbayne lol.
    I know you would, Kbayne and I must be in the same time zone.
  15. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    I know you would, Kbayne and I must be in the same time zone.
    Possibly. What zone you in?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Possibly. What zone you in?
    Eastern, I live in NY
  17. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    Eastern, I live in NY
    Mountain for me, Wyoming.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Mountain for me, Wyoming.
    Ok not same time zone, just fast
  19. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    Ok not same time zone, just fast
    Haha, nope.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0


    This was meant for last week fyi:
    I upped my chondrointin glucosamine msm dosage to the suggested dosage 3a day an I have not had any joint discomfort at all. ( Its called triflex if anyone cares) think I got from walmart for cheap works well.

    Strength is up, set a new pr on both deadlifts and bench.
    To sum up 20lbs on deadlift and 13 lbs on bench in 5 weeks Ill take that.

    Got two weeks left on my daa erase stack. My starting weight was when I was on creatine monohydrate and carbed up. For the last 3 weeks Ive been off creatine and not as many carbs. Ive already started carbing back up and loading creatine and will continue for the next two weeks and so on, so I can get a more accurate idea of weight gain. In two weeks Ill post weight gained. If I had to guess Id say 6-8lbs, and slightly leaner, but Ill get back to u on that with a definitive answer.

    Ill likely test my max again in two weeks just to see if I went up in weight from week 5 to week 8.
  21. Registered User
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,014
    Answers
    0


    I had blood drawn last week, looks like Erase had absolutely no effect on my e2 level unfortunately. I don't have any e2 sides, but it is high. Anyone else get blood drawn to see if Erase works?
  22. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle
    I had blood drawn last week, looks like Erase had absolutely no effect on my e2 level unfortunately. I don't have any e2 sides, but it is high. Anyone else get blood drawn to see if Erase works?
    I plan to go tomorrow anyone know what kind of labs I should have done. I know I want my estradiol and test, free test, shbg, lh, fsh tested what else should I get checked. Anyone know the name of the test I should get done?
  23. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,689
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    This was meant for last week fyi:
    I upped my chondrointin glucosamine msm dosage to the suggested dosage 3a day an I have not had any joint discomfort at all. ( Its called triflex if anyone cares) think I got from walmart for cheap works well.

    Strength is up, set a new pr on both deadlifts and bench.
    To sum up 20lbs on deadlift and 13 lbs on bench in 5 weeks Ill take that.

    Got two weeks left on my daa erase stack. My starting weight was when I was on creatine monohydrate and carbed up. For the last 3 weeks Ive been off creatine and not as many carbs. Ive already started carbing back up and loading creatine and will continue for the next two weeks and so on, so I can get a more accurate idea of weight gain. In two weeks Ill post weight gained. If I had to guess Id say 6-8lbs, and slightly leaner, but Ill get back to u on that with a definitive answer.

    Ill likely test my max again in two weeks just to see if I went up in weight from week 5 to week 8.
    that is solid gains for five Weeks. good work man. What daa did thou use?
  24. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0


    Name:  image-7934215.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  448.6 KB

    Ive used performance edge daa pure in the past and it seemed to hit a little harder, but it was also my first time using any daa product. I have been happy with ai sports nutrition bulk daa on numerous occasions, its much cheaper and its sodium daa the kind used in the study.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys I'm on D-pol, endosurge and OG erase ATM.

    Been on it for a week. 2 x erase a day

    I am experiencing no joint issues what so ever. Is this is a indication I can increase the erase? Or just thank that I am not experiencing any joint issues
  26. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Hey guys I'm on D-pol, endosurge and OG erase ATM.

    Been on it for a week. 2 x erase a day

    I am experiencing no joint issues what so ever. Is this is a indication I can increase the erase? Or just thank that I am not experiencing any joint issues
    I would recommend going to the full dose (3 caps) per day if 2 caps doesn't give you any joint issues or kill your libido. If it does however start to give you problems, just drop back down.
  27. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    No worries, thanks!

    Libido is great so I might bump it up.

    As soon as I get libido or joint issues ill back off to 50mg

    I might be able to take erase pro!
  28. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    No worries, thanks!

    Libido is great so I might bump it up.

    As soon as I get libido or joint issues ill back off to 50mg

    I might be able to take erase pro!
    That would be great news for you

    This is how I feel when I am on EP.
  29. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    That would be great news for you

    This is how I feel when I am on EP.
    Erase has actually increased my libido not reduce it.
    Must be the DAA & endosurge working in sync perhaps

    I've heard great things about erase pro but have always been weary about the joint issues

    Next stack may be EP/endosurge turbo/d-pol/ABE
  30. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,830
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Erase has actually increased my libido not reduce it.
    Must be the DAA & endosurge working in sync perhaps

    I've heard great things about erase pro but have always been weary about the joint issues

    Next stack may be EP/endosurge turbo/d-pol/ABE
    Erase will raise test while lowering estrogen hence increase in libido. If you go too high of a dose however it will lower libido. DAA + Endosurge are helping though of course I would assume.

    Well if 3 caps of Erase doesn't cause any problems, I would recommend giving EP a try for sure.
  31. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Erase will raise test while lowering estrogen hence increase in libido. If you go too high of a dose however it will lower libido. DAA + Endosurge are helping though of course I would assume.

    Well if 3 caps of Erase doesn't cause any problems, I would recommend giving EP a try for sure.
    Very good point. EPRO is incredible!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Erase will raise test while lowering estrogen hence increase in libido. If you go too high of a dose however it will lower libido. DAA + Endosurge are helping though of course I would assume.

    Well if 3 caps of Erase doesn't cause any problems, I would recommend giving EP a try for sure.
    Yeah I've heard people getting libido issues on just 50mg. Maybe it's their estrogen/test ratio.

    Hopefully 75mg is my sweet spot

    I will be ordering EP soon!
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Yeah I've heard people getting libido issues on just 50mg. Maybe it's their estrogen/test ratio.

    Hopefully 75mg is my sweet spot

    I will be ordering EP soon!
    It can lower E2 too low and cause a lowered libido from this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  34. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It can lower E2 too low and cause a lowered libido from this.
    Yeah some people may have low E2 already maybe

    If taking three do I still space them out during the day? 6 hours?
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Yeah some people may have low E2 already maybeIf taking three do I still space them out during the day? 6 hours?
    Space them out as evenly as possible, but don't fret if it's off by an hour or two.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. Registered User
    WayneD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    I had joint issues when using erase so I added super cissus and they went away. When I started using erase pro I continued to use super cissus and orange triad and have had no joint issues
  37. Registered User
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    0


    I think all products are different. I could handle 75mg of erase as well as pr-xt but I noticed that i could do more and go over 100 mg of ad3 pct. with revolution pct by finaflex I did 100mg a day the first week and then I had to bump,it down to 50mg a day cause the libido was in the dirt.
  38. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    I had joint issues when using erase so I added super cissus and they went away. When I started using erase pro I continued to use super cissus and orange triad and have had no joint issues
    Yeah I am taking cissus as well
  39. Registered User
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    801
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I think all products are different. I could handle 75mg of erase as well as pr-xt but I noticed that i could do more and go over 100 mg of ad3 pct. with revolution pct by finaflex I did 100mg a day the first week and then I had to bump,it down to 50mg a day cause the libido was in the dirt.
    I wouldn't go 100mg

    The effects would then outweigh the sides (libido, joint issues)

    I like my libido!
  40. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0


    Joints will be fine if they are uncomfy throw in glucosamine chondrointin pill like me and it will go away. As far as libido..actuall had a libido problem last night but fortunately I woke up hours later at 230am with rock and my lady was in my bed

    Im on 75mg arase felt like it made me hornier for the first 2-3 weeks now on week 6 O 8 I would compare libido to being a few less than normal. Hopefully it wont get worse with the last two weeks because Im having fun. Just set a new bench pr tonight up quite a bit from 2mo ago. Well, another pr.. Bench was 225point something from start then bumped to 235 @wk4then I just did 185x9 and 225x2 tonight which puts me at 240.35 accordig to a trusted max calc. Stoked
    Mfrs!

    Also weight is down from 181 to 178.6 when I weighed 181 that was at the start and fully loaded on creatine.I came off creatine at the start of the stack. I have been loading creatine for 3 days now, not quite long enough To know how much lbm Ive put on. But will update w final weight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES ERASE QUESTION
    By chrisrob05 in forum PES
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. PES Erase Question
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. PES Erase question
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. PES Erase question
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:51 AM
  5. PES Erase Questions
    By mastaclue00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in