Pes Erase questions

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    I think in two weeks i'll be where i want to be at ... u guys got me im pulling the trigger so i have it when i start a new cycle...everyone use creatine mono here right?
    As everyone else stated, do it . Yes, creatine mono should always be something you are using along with beta alanine.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635680

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    As everyone else stated, do it . Yes, creatine mono should always be something you are using along with beta alanine.
    yeah i always have CM, jsut wondering if anyone used a different type when bulking or cutting because of water retention...i use it anyways
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    yeah i always have CM, jsut wondering if anyone used a different type when bulking or cutting because of water retention...i use it anyways
    Oh okay. Ya always use creatine also. I don't get any water retention while using Erase and creatine. If you are worried, you can drop the creatine dose to 2.5-3 grams a day.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635680

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Oh okay. Ya always use creatine also. I don't get any water retention while using Erase and creatine. If you are worried, you can drop the creatine dose to 2.5-3 grams a day.
    no im not worried at all just didn't know what people did for a cut in regards to creatine use and what worked best with those products but sounds good to me thanks for the info!
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    no im not worried at all just didn't know what people did for a cut in regards to creatine use and what worked best with those products but sounds good to me thanks for the info!
    Anytime. Whenever you start anabeta + erase, I hope you enjoy it, which I'm sure you will
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    I think in two weeks i'll be where i want to be at ... u guys got me im pulling the trigger so i have it when i start a new cycle...everyone use creatine mono here right?
    I use mono year round, bought a kg off nutra.
    Occasionally during the summer I'll stop taking it for a few months while i'm cutting but that's not really necessary.

    Also as far as Anabeta and erase you'll have a great bulk, just be ready to EAT.

    I'd wait to take it until you plateau.
    If you really want to spice that stack up you could add some daa or some intimidate.
    Great stuff
  7. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635680

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I use mono year round, bought a kg off nutra.
    Occasionally during the summer I'll stop taking it for a few months while i'm cutting but that's not really necessary.

    Also as far as Anabeta and erase you'll have a great bulk, just be ready to EAT.

    I'd wait to take it until you plateau.
    If you really want to spice that stack up you could add some daa or some intimidate.
    Great stuff
    thats exactly what i plan on doing..going to have gains no matter what as long as im eating at this point..def investing in this cycle thought
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  8. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Creatine Mono is the cheapest but that doesn't mean it isn't quality.

    If you do want something more than just creatine mono I am a big fan of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Orotate. Currently using Genomyx Creignite (MCC + Orotic acid + extras) and it will be my go to for creatine needs (and I love getting the extra Mag., Orotic Acid, and Ast. in it).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Creatine Mono is the cheapest but that doesn't mean it isn't quality. If you do want something more than just creatine mono I am a big fan of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Orotate. Currently using Genomyx Creignite (MCC + Orotic acid + extras) and it will be my go to for creatine needs (and I love getting the extra Mag., Orotic Acid, and Ast. in it).
    Meaning to try creignite,
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635680

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Meaning to try creignite,
    Looking into it as well
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  11. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator

    no im not worried at all just didn't know what people did for a cut in regards to creatine use and what worked best with those products but sounds good to me thanks for the info!
    I was trying to figure that out until my joints started aching had to hop back on mono for the duration of my erase run. Ive always come off creatine monohydrate during a cut makes u look a little harder or denser. And Im not exactly sure what anabeta is really all about. Ive heard it makes u hungry but it goes unverified. Sounds like a Powerfull type of hype. As far as supps that do what they claim I can add erase to the list.
  12. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,781
    Rep Power
    4325178

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post

    I was trying to figure that out until my joints started aching had to hop back on mono for the duration of my erase run. Ive always come off creatine monohydrate during a cut makes u look a little harder or denser. And Im not exactly sure what anabeta is really all about. Ive heard it makes u hungry but it goes unverified. Sounds like a Powerfull type of hype. As far as supps that do what they claim I can add erase to the list.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-120-caps.html

    I've ran Anabeta/Anabeta Elite numerous times and never has let me down. Does exactly what it states it will do.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    I was trying to figure that out until my joints started aching had to hop back on mono for the duration of my erase run. Ive always come off creatine monohydrate during a cut makes u look a little harder or denser. And Im not exactly sure what anabeta is really all about. Ive heard it makes u hungry but it goes unverified. Sounds like a Powerfull type of hype. As far as supps that do what they claim I can add erase to the list.
    AnaBeta Elite would also make that list
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne


    I've ran Anabeta/Anabeta Elite numerous times and never has let me down. Does exactly what it states it will do.
    Ive read that. Only studies Ive seen on Anacyclus pyrethrum or Akarkara was on rats and results were negligible. Another thing to ponder, if the formula worked why change it by adding forskolin? Im not one to say u wont feel anything from it, Just heard too many different things Ive heard its a nutrient partitioner. Ive heard its a cortisol blocker. Heard it dhea. Heard its 7 oh. Heard is chamomille...im not sure what to think about it.
  15. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    What kind of results did u get from it? Did u run solo?
  16. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    Ive read that. Only studies Ive seen on Anacyclus pyrethrum or Akarkara was on rats and results were negligible. Another thing to ponder, if the formula worked why change it by adding forskolin? Im not one to say u wont feel anything from it, Just heard too many different things Ive heard its a nutrient partitioner. Ive heard its a cortisol blocker. Heard it dhea. Heard its 7 oh. Heard is chamomille...im not sure what to think about it.
    The formula didn't "change". Think of AnaBeta as a single ingredient to be added to whatever is wanted (granted that single ingredient is very effective and can be run standalone) and AnaBeta Elite as a complete recomposition agent. Anacuclus has many anecdotal reports of nutrient partitioning, but the other things you mention are in regards to one of the added ingredients in AnaBeta Elite. The 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one is added for cortisol control and rounds out a very impressive formula with on top of the Anacyclus Pyrethrum and 95% Forskolin.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    830325

    Perfectly said! Two different products and some like both, while others prefer one over the other. Having both available gives options
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    Ive read that. Only studies Ive seen on Anacyclus pyrethrum or Akarkara was on rats and results were negligible. Another thing to ponder, if the formula worked why change it by adding forskolin? Im not one to say u wont feel anything from it, Just heard too many different things Ive heard its a nutrient partitioner. Ive heard its a cortisol blocker. Heard it dhea. Heard its 7 oh. Heard is chamomille...im not sure what to think about it.
    Is an effect that was stronger than testosterone injections negligible?

    Forskolin is a great ingredient...why shouldn't the elite edition be a top-notch formula?

    7-OH in anabeta elite is a DHEA derivative and cortisol blocker.

    Anacyclus is spanish chamomile.

    And forskolin you already touched on.

    Do the research!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Is an effect that was stronger than testosterone injections negligible?

    Forskolin is a great ingredient...why shouldn't the elite edition be a top-notch formula?

    7-OH in anabeta elite is a DHEA derivative and cortisol blocker.

    Anacyclus is spanish chamomile.

    And forskolin you already touched on.

    Do the research!
    You'd be hard pressed to find another supplement with everything ABE has for a price as comparable also. It's a very good working supplement.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Is an effect that was stronger than testosterone injections negligible?

    Forskolin is a great ingredient...why shouldn't the elite edition be a top-notch formula?

    7-OH in anabeta elite is a DHEA derivative and cortisol blocker.

    Anacyclus is spanish chamomile.

    And forskolin you already touched on.

    Do the research!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Is an effect that was stronger than testosterone injections negligible?

    Forskolin is a great ingredient...why shouldn't the elite edition be a top-notch formula?

    7-OH in anabeta elite is a DHEA derivative and cortisol blocker.

    Anacyclus is spanish chamomile.

    And forskolin you already touched on.

    Do the research!
    Regarding anacyclus or 'spanish chamomile' (main ingredient in og anabeta) Yes an effect stronger than testosterone is highly debatable. First the only study was done on rats and we all know ur test doesnt jump immediately after a pin even with test suspension it still takes time to raise blood levels. So how long after the pinned group a rats and chamomile fed group b rats before they derived a conclusion that it was "more anabolic than testosterone?" This is just one factor and again the study was done on rats. Were the rats tested in a way that results could have been mistaken for natural rat testosterone spikes. For instance humans have higher levels in morning or after sex etc. Theres too many variables to believe that claim even though the results of that particular study suggest it. Now with the revised new anabeta elite with added ingredients I question why ingredients were added if the ac pyrethium already did the trick well enough. Is it because the results from ac pyrethrum were also highly debatable? So theres my argument for that, for what its worth. My other question would be how *5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one* in anabeta elite and Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione in erase differ? Im no chemist but the nomenclature seem awfully similar. Would it be safe to assume their mechanisms are similar to other 7-oxygented dhea compounds?
    Ive done my research
  21. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    452979

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post

    Regarding anacyclus or 'spanish chamomile' (main ingredient in og anabeta) Yes an effect stronger than testosterone is highly debatable. First the only study was done on rats and we all know ur test doesnt jump immediately after a pin even with test suspension it still takes time to raise blood levels. So how long after the pinned group a rats and chamomile fed group b rats before they derived a conclusion that it was "more anabolic than testosterone?" This is just one factor and again the study was done on rats. Were the rats tested in a way that results could have been mistaken for natural rat testosterone spikes. For instance humans have higher levels in morning or after sex etc. Theres too many variables to believe that claim even though the results of that particular study suggest it. Now with the revised new anabeta elite with added ingredients I question why ingredients were added if the ac pyrethium already did the trick well enough. Is it because the results from ac pyrethrum were also highly debatable? So theres my argument for that, for what its worth. My other question would be how *5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one* in anabeta elite and Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione in erase differ? Im no chemist but the nomenclature seem awfully similar. Would it be safe to assume their mechanisms are similar to other 7-oxygented dhea compounds?
    Ive done my research
    Just because nomenclature is "similar" doesn't mean they don't have entirely different effects within the body. Also, 2 carbon carbon double bonds vs 2 alcohol groups (one of the differences in the nomenclature) really is quite a large difference. Similarly, having 2 ketone groups vs 1 ketone group would also make a difference. But I'm in for the knowledge bomb to get dropped in here from somebody.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  22. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    5913429

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    Regarding anacyclus or 'spanish chamomile' (main ingredient in og anabeta) Yes an effect stronger than testosterone is highly debatable. First the only study was done on rats and we all know ur test doesnt jump immediately after a pin even with test suspension it still takes time to raise blood levels. So how long after the pinned group a rats and chamomile fed group b rats before they derived a conclusion that it was "more anabolic than testosterone?" This is just one factor and again the study was done on rats. Were the rats tested in a way that results could have been mistaken for natural rat testosterone spikes. For instance humans have higher levels in morning or after sex etc. Theres too many variables to believe that claim even though the results of that particular study suggest it. Now with the revised new anabeta elite with added ingredients I question why ingredients were added if the ac pyrethium already did the trick well enough. Is it because the results from ac pyrethrum were also highly debatable? So theres my argument for that, for what its worth. My other question would be how *5-Adrosten-3,7-diol-17-one* in anabeta elite and Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione in erase differ? Im no chemist but the nomenclature seem awfully similar. Would it be safe to assume their mechanisms are similar to other 7-oxygented dhea compounds?
    Ive done my research
    Every study has a length of administration...in this case, 4 weeks.

    Natural testosterone fluctuations do not account for 100-300% fluctuations in plasma levels lol

    The whole point of a controlled trial, be it human or murine, is to control for these kinds of factors...

    No offense but this is not research! The compound in Erase is very different from 7-b-oh btw
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    We released AnaBeta Elite because we wanted to create an exclusive product for a retailer before releasing it to the market. You can also see this with Erase Pro. Additions were made to strengthen the formula. If the original versions weren't good enough we would have reformulated rather than releasing a superior version to sell alongside it.

    With AnaBeta we made inclusions based on human data to further strengthen a very popular product.

    There is no hidden conspiracy. We did not reformulate the product because the original didn't work. The original had 20~ beta testers on this forum (myself included) before it was brought to market. We were and still are very happy with the product.

    Keep in mind that the product turnover for PES is so low that we do not release something we are not happy with.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We released AnaBeta Elite because we wanted to create an exclusive product for a retailer before releasing it to the market. You can also see this with Erase Pro. Additions were made to strengthen the formula. If the original versions weren't good enough we would have reformulated rather than releasing a superior version to sell alongside it.

    With AnaBeta we made inclusions based on human data to further strengthen a very popular product.

    There is no hidden conspiracy. We did not reformulate the product because the original didn't work. The original had 20~ beta testers on this forum (myself included) before it was brought to market. We were and still are very happy with the product.

    Keep in mind that the product turnover for PES is so low that we do not release something we are not happy with.
    Very well put.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We released AnaBeta Elite because we wanted to create an exclusive product for a retailer before releasing it to the market. You can also see this with Erase Pro. Additions were made to strengthen the formula. If the original versions weren't good enough we would have reformulated rather than releasing a superior version to sell alongside it.

    With AnaBeta we made inclusions based on human data to further strengthen a very popular product.

    There is no hidden conspiracy. We did not reformulate the product because the original didn't work. The original had 20~ beta testers on this forum (myself included) before it was brought to market. We were and still are very happy with the product.

    Keep in mind that the product turnover for PES is so low that we do not release something we are not happy with.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Very well put.
    Let me start off by saying I am not a rep.
    I was very happy with both Anabeta and Anabeta elite and erase and erase pro I am not a rep and paid for each the original time I used them.
    I have been and will continue to be a repeat buyer.
    PES does not need to hype or advertise their products, the results speak for themselves.
  26. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Let me start off by saying I am not a rep.
    I was very happy with both Anabeta and Anabeta elite and erase and erase pro I am not a rep and paid for each the original time I used them.
    I have been and will continue to be a repeat buyer.
    PES does not need to hype or advertise their products, the results speak for themselves.
    We appreciate the support and kind words ace. Thank you
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  27. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    We appreciate the support and kind words ace. Thank you
    I tell it like it is John!
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Let me start off by saying I am not a rep.
    I was very happy with both Anabeta and Anabeta elite and erase and erase pro I am not a rep and paid for each the original time I used them.
    I have been and will continue to be a repeat buyer.
    PES does not need to hype or advertise their products, the results speak for themselves.
    You the man ace.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    vascularity still up. strength is steady
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  30. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7007822

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    vascularity still up. strength is steady
    Awesome!!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  31. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,660
    Rep Power
    830325

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    vascularity still up. strength is steady
    Picture speaks for itself! Thank you so much for putting that up.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    vascularity still up. strength is steady
    Road map! Veins all over the damn place!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    We released AnaBeta Elite because we wanted to create an exclusive product for a retailer before releasing it to the market. You can also see this with Erase Pro. Additions were made to strengthen the formula. If the original versions weren't good enough we would have reformulated rather than releasing a superior version to sell alongside it.

    With AnaBeta we made inclusions based on human data to further strengthen a very popular product.

    There is no hidden conspiracy. We did not reformulate the product because the original didn't work. The original had 20~ beta testers on this forum (myself included) before it was brought to market. We were and still are very happy with the product.

    Keep in mind that the product turnover for PES is so low that we do not release something we are not happy with.
    As for the whole anabeta thing Im not trying to act like its a conspiracy lmao I just know that logs can be biased and studies can be funded. I cant help being skeptical. and Ya it still seems a little far fetched that its more anabolic than testosterone suspension, but you know what, what the hell Ill prolly give it a try anyway down the road sometime just to cure my curiosity.
  34. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Name:  image-987252443.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  567.0 KB

    Dinner
    Shrimp, mashed potatoes, chicken, zuchinni and a big *** cut of roast washed down with whole vit d milk. Mmmm 1000+cal meals
  35. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    As for the whole anabeta thing Im not trying to act like its a conspiracy lmao I just know that logs can be biased and studies can be funded. I cant help being skeptical. and Ya it still seems a little far fetched that its more anabolic than testosterone suspension, but you know what, what the hell Ill prolly give it a try anyway down the road sometime just to cure my curiosity.
    In your post you suggested the reason we brought out AnaBeta Elite was because OG AnaBeta didn't work well enough on it's own.

    Now with the revised new anabeta elite with added ingredients I question why ingredients were added if the ac pyrethium already did the trick well enough. Is it because the results from ac pyrethrum were also highly debatable?
    I was just clearing the air for any customers reading this. We brought out AnaBeta Elite so we could run an exclusive on a brand new product, not because we didn't think AnaBeta worked well on it's own.

    Logs can be biased, you are right. For what it's worth when I first ran AnaBeta-01 I told Josh I can take photos but I wasn't planning on it because I don't expect visible results from a natural anabolic. He told me to take photos. He also wouldn't tell me anything to look for in the product i.e. hunger, muscle fullness etc. I was surprised at how honestly he let me run it.

    My log has photos and very honest feedback. At one point I said four capsules felt too strong for me and I was struggling to keep up with that dose due to the hunger. If you want a genuinely unbiased log, look at mine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    In your post you suggested the reason we brought out AnaBeta Elite was because OG AnaBeta didn't work well enough on it's own.

    I was just clearing the air for any customers reading this. We brought out AnaBeta Elite so we could run an exclusive on a brand new product, not because we didn't think AnaBeta worked well on it's own.

    Logs can be biased, you are right. For what it's worth when I first ran AnaBeta-01 I told Josh I can take photos but I wasn't planning on it because I don't expect visible results from a natural anabolic. He told me to take photos. He also wouldn't tell me anything to look for in the product i.e. hunger, muscle fullness etc. I was surprised at how honestly he let me run it.

    My log has photos and very honest feedback. At one point I said four capsules felt too strong for me and I was struggling to keep up with that dose due to the hunger. If you want a genuinely unbiased log, look at mine.
    ... Ya I dont really care, gee willakers batman pes reps stole my thread, gtfo
  37. Registered User
    Imskyhigh87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    83

    Name:  image-908973327.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  506.5 KB

    Breakfast of champs
  38. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post

    As for the whole anabeta thing Im not trying to act like its a conspiracy lmao I just know that logs can be biased and studies can be funded. I cant help being skeptical. and Ya it still seems a little far fetched that its more anabolic than testosterone suspension, but you know what, what the hell Ill prolly give it a try anyway down the road sometime just to cure my curiosity.
    Log it! I'll follow!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Rep Power
    9509239

    These food pics are making me crazy!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  40. Registered User
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635680

    Quote Originally Posted by Imskyhigh87 View Post
    ... Ya I dont really care, gee willakers batman pes reps stole my thread, gtfo
    you sorta started it by knocking anabeta before trying it lol don't hate..that info has more regards to "PES ERASE QUESTIONS" than your food pics do lol just saying I haven't tried either yet but deff gunna do an anabeta and erase cycle right after my current one and then anabeta elite and erase pro alittle after just to check them out and see the differences in my body like everyone else has..before and after pics speak for themselves IMO but thats why im TRYING it to get my own opinion of them.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES ERASE QUESTION
    By chrisrob05 in forum PES
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. PES Erase Question
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. PES Erase question
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:54 PM
  4. PES Erase question
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 03:51 AM
  5. PES Erase Questions
    By mastaclue00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in