Is this a good cutting stack? Also question about lipo6 and dexaprine.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I want to make 2 cycles.

1st : erase + lipo6 black ultra concentrate + alpha t2
2nd : erase + lipo6 black + hemavol

Now i'm taking white flood + green mag. I will continue only green mag with the cycles, until i finish it. Is it a good stack or not?

I decided to take the 1st version of lipo6 black for 2nd cycle, cause the concentrate formula is more decent i think.. Or not?

Now according to new dexaprine. Why is supposed to be better that the previous version?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
1,3 is now banned so it needed to be reformulated . I'm sure it will be equal to or exceed the current version . IFORCE makes quality products.

If your looking to burn the most fat go with option 1. Also hemavol has no stimulants so no need to omit that from your supplement rotation.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I want to run both cycles. I know that hemavol is stimulant free but is also expensive.

A question about erase. Can i take all 3 capsules in one single dose? I'm asking because erase pro in one capsule has 75mg of main ingredient = 3 capsules of old erase. What do you think?

It's not only geranium, but also the 3'5 removed from dexaprine. Why? Also the citrus is the methylsynephrine, right? Or it's extract of it?

Also, if i found an old version of alpha t2 with methylsynephrine, should i pick it up?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would dose erase 1 morning , 1 lunch and 1 before bed. I know you get the same amount of Androsta-35-diene-717-dione but erase pro has other compounds . Some of the IFORCE reps can better answer the reformulation on dexaprine. As far as AT2 the original was awesome for me I'm sure the new version is just as good but I haven't tried it yet. Your not going to go wrong either way but I don't know about stacking dexaprine with AT2 . Dexaprine is some strong stuff.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I had the old dexaprine and i had stacked it with erase and alpha t2. it was a really good stack. 15 tablets of old dexaprine have left and waiting!

According to erase, i can't understand the dosage protocol. Maybe nattydisaster ​can solve my query.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Can someone help me? I want to make an order tomorrow!