Quick question about cutting stack

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I am planning a cutting stack for the near future and I am wondering which of these stacks would better fit my purposes and goals.

I want to cut (if possible recomp) while maintaining my HPTA as functional as possible. Basically id like to find a mild stack that has a maximum ratio of gains/suppression&side effects. What I mean by this is id want to increase dosage and or add items to my stack as long as the addition has a big impact on my gains and very little impact on my HPTA. Another way of looking at this is, I am not willing to sacrifice my HPTA for a proportionally small amount of gains. From what I understand, at a certain dosage, hormones will start returning less gains and more suppression, id like to not reach that limit but rather play around right below it.

The stacks I am looking at are:

Epi-andro 500mg/day for 4-6 weeks.
Ostarine 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks.

OR

Epi-andro 500mg/day for 4-6 weeks
Epistane 10mg/day for 4-6 weeks.

Let me know what you think.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ANYTHING hormonal, ie steroids like you have listed above, will effect your HPTA....no way around it

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I understand that, I will have a pretty hardcore PCT lined up regardless of what cycle I decide to go for. I have had bad experienced in the past (with proper PCT and everything, I believe I started too early using hormonal anabolics) which is why I have decided to play it safe from now on.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Epi-andro and SARMS seem to be what you're looking for then

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Great! Thanks for your input. Would you agree with the dosages I mention? Ive used Osta before at 5mg 10mg and 20mg but always stacked or during a PCT so I am not sure which would be the most efficient dosage for my needs. Ive also never used Epi-andro before so any suggestions here would be much appreciated!