Cutting Stack Questions

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established

Okay so here is my stack I am going to use ..
It consists of...
2 bottles of Follidrone
2 bottles of Alphamax Xt
1 bottle each of TTA-500 & Reduce Xt

Along side of this I am running a EC stack..

Question is how would you go about using/stacking these??

What I think I am going to do is...

this is a 3 month cut for Guzmans challenge..

1st month
EC stack alone

2nd + 3rd month w/ EC
Follidrone + TTA 500(2 caps/day) + Alphamax XT

3rd month w/ EC
Reduce XT

any comments/concerns??

also when do you think I should dose these ?? does it matter?

Thanks

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
It would be best to separate reduce xt & alphamax

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for that as the cortisol control should be best with reduce xt

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
this is a 3 month cut for Guzmans challenge..

1st month
EC stack alone

2nd + 3rd month w/ EC
Follidrone + TTA 500(2 caps/day) + Alphamax XT

3rd month w/ EC
Reduce XT

any comments/concerns??

also when do you think I should dose these ?? does it matter?

Thanks
Getting on that Alphalete challenge I see, nice!

Setup looks solid IMO. I think Reduce XT would be best toward the end of a cut. My only concern would be suppressing cortisol for too long. I would typically suggest a break from cortisol products after running 8 weeks of Alphamax XT, but if you're keeping it to a 4 week run with Reduce XT you should be okay.

Have you ever used TTA-500 or Follidrone before? It's always best to run products solo if you've never used them before, but these with Alphamax XT would make for a pretty solid stack.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Getting on that Alphalete challenge I see, nice!

Setup looks solid IMO. I think Reduce XT would be best toward the end of a cut. My only concern would be suppressing cortisol for too long. I would typically suggest a break from cortisol products after running 8 weeks of Alphamax XT, but if you're keeping it to a 4 week run with Reduce XT you should be okay.

Have you ever used TTA-500 or Follidrone before? It's always best to run products solo if you've never used them before, but these with Alphamax XT would make for a pretty solid stack.
Thanks for your input!!
I heard that for best results with alphamax xt is to run it for 8 weeks? and no I have not used any of these products before (besides EC) my thoughts is that there natural supplements so not much can go wrong!
I guess thats not a good idea to do then.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input!!
I heard that for best results with alphamax xt is to run it for 8 weeks? and no I have not used any of these products before (besides EC) my thoughts is that there natural supplements so not much can go wrong!
I guess thats not a good idea to do then.
Yes, Alphamax XT really begins to shine at the 3 week mark for most users. So by doing a full 8 week run you maximize the benefits from the product

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Run the alpha Alphamax for 8 weeks then the reduce xt for best effect. Otherwise you stack looks pretty good.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the alpha Alphamax for 8 weeks then the reduce xt for best effect. Otherwise you stack looks pretty good.
I agree with this. With the DHAA in AlphaMax XT and then using Reduce XT at the tail end of the cut, you should really notice a nice dry and hard physique!