newb question about bulking/cutting stacks

razz2525

Awards
I've gotten some great info on stacking X-gels/ABE since I'm starting a slight surprlus now (trying to gain 5-10lbs in muscle mass for my next contest prep), but I just got additional info about adding AlphaMax XT into the mix. I also just read that epi/laxo is best taken after I finish my first round of X-gels/AlphaMax XT/ABE. Is Epi/Laxo best for cutting and ABE isn't? Is this where ErasePro takes the place of ABE?

I think my problem during my last cut was that I did lose some muscle in my upper half-- it's so hard for me to build there (I'm half ecto, half-endo lol): it disappeared in a blink of an eye over the 3 weeks prior to my competition when I was on 1100 calories and spent 90% of the time in the gym doing LISS. I'm still searching through multiple FAQs for some more information, but I want to make sure I'm not using something that's better left for the cutting stage (*and* will help me maintain muscle mass). So far so good since I started X-Gels/ABE/LCLT yesterday Thanks all for your help and guidance! I just discovered this forum over the weekend and I've been reading it daily. Great info here!

Oh and one more question, is Or1gin a substitute or alternative for ABE? I did read from a few posters that they tried to stack it but it was a bit too much for their stomachs.

Thanks again! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say or1gin is a substitute for ABE. I'm not too familiar with or1gin but i've used ABE quit a few times. I'd recommend checking out anafuse if you want a laxo and epi product..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im adding Origin and Triumph to my Anabeta Elite on Monday when they come in.

You could look into Triumph to run with your X Gels and Anabeta Elite, it would replace the LCLT and also has PA in it to aid your bulk.

Do you compete in a tested organization? If not you can look into Clen for your cut to help preserve some muscle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im adding Origin and Triumph to my Anabeta Elite on Monday when they come in.

You could look into Triumph to run with your X Gels and Anabeta Elite, it would replace the LCLT and also has PA in it to aid your bulk.

Do you compete in a tested organization? If not you can look into Clen for your cut to help preserve some muscle.
Great post. That would be a great stack.

And erase pro does not take the place of Anabeta Elite.

AlphaMax XT + ABE + ArA is killer. As long as you can handle the forskolin amount, you will really enjoy it. Nutriverse has a sale buy 2 get 1 free for AlphaMax right now. I believe the website sale for 20% off all Performax Labs products ends tomorrow.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, have you ran any of those in the past? That is a lot to stack for first time use. Ideally, you want a run products solo prior to stacking.

razz2525

Awards
I've run epi/laxo (oral not transdermal laxo) before with no issues. I've never run ABE or XGels before. I can put the epi/laxo aside in favor of just ABE but I've read on this board that to really maximize the ABE, you should stack it with some type of ArA. If that sounds like enough, I can stick with just that for 8 weeks...? I've got a long road ahead of me though, won't start my next contest prep/cut until probably March or April. I'm really looking to minimize fat gains though. I packed on 10 lbs of muscle during my last offseason but gained some decent fat along with it which was extremely hard to burn off during the cut, which is why we're looking to do a longer prep next time. 24 weeks wasn't enough to get as lean as I wanted, and I didn't do a dirty bulk before... I ate clean 5 days a week with refeeds on weekends where I could indulge in more carbs. Even then I didn't go crazy, my weekend treat was chicken and mushroom pizza and a brownie for dessert. Eventually, we realized the weekend refeeds were not doing my physique much good so we cut back the refeeds to after every 10 days. Only then did I see myself really start leaning out. I still don't believe carb cycling/refeeds really work for my body type. I get great strength gains for sure those weekends and feel great, but I definitely felt the higher carbs were affecting the appearance of my physique.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like 24 weeks should be plenty of time for contest prep? Natural or not that seems excessive.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was not meant to be an insult. I don't compete so I apologize if that's not bad, I just can't imagine dieting for 6 months. Lol

Why I said that was only because you gained 10 pounds in offseason but took 24 weeks to get show ready.

razz2525

Awards
No worries, I bulked from about January through June (went from 121 to 137 and then dropped back down to 125). Maybe 10lbs of muscle is an overstatement? I went from about 25%bf to 16%bf by the time the competition went down. Aesthetically, my upper body looked great, but my lower body still had a bit of fat on the back of the upper thighs under the glutes. I didn't know how it didn't come off. I was basically eating chicken and veggies on 1100 calories those last few weeks. I got leaner but not shredded enough and I thought I was dying lol. So yes it was tough, and since I'm on the older side (44:)), it was very hard to continue lifting, cardio, etc., so I definitely lost some muscle at the end... which is why I'm looking for a much needed boost (more muscular fullness, more vascularity, etc.).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten some great info on stacking X-gels/ABE since I'm starting a slight surprlus now (trying to gain 5-10lbs in muscle mass for my next contest prep), but I just got additional info about adding AlphaMax XT into the mix. I also just read that epi/laxo is best taken after I finish my first round of X-gels/AlphaMax XT/ABE. Is Epi/Laxo best for cutting and ABE isn't? Is this where ErasePro takes the place of ABE?

I think my problem during my last cut was that I did lose some muscle in my upper half-- it's so hard for me to build there (I'm half ecto, half-endo lol): it disappeared in a blink of an eye over the 3 weeks prior to my competition when I was on 1100 calories and spent 90% of the time in the gym doing LISS. I'm still searching through multiple FAQs for some more information, but I want to make sure I'm not using something that's better left for the cutting stage (*and* will help me maintain muscle mass). So far so good since I started X-Gels/ABE/LCLT yesterday Thanks all for your help and guidance! I just discovered this forum over the weekend and I've been reading it daily. Great info here!

Oh and one more question, is Or1gin a substitute or alternative for ABE? I did read from a few posters that they tried to stack it but it was a bit too much for their stomachs.

Thanks again! :)
I'm not 100% sure on what you're trying to do currently buuuut, what I've used to help stay tight this off season is using fasted cardio and single ingredient fat burners. I have a thread about using yohimbe, caffiene and green tea and the focal point during prep but this off season I have enjoyed focus-XT before my morning cardio ad caffiene, Alcar and Tyrosine are the main players here for fat oxidation in the correct doses to do so. Not to mention taste is solid

razz2525

Awards
Thanks @distilledwater -- I am going for a lean bulk as I'd like to gain at least 5 lbs of muscle in the next 3 months before I start my prep. My trainer has told me not to use fat burners (specifically yohimbe HCL) quite yet because she wants to reserve that for the cutting process plus yohimbe tends to add a soft watery look to my lower half especially. She also has me on a no cardio pan right now. I definitely plan to use a plan like yours though when I start prep (or when I'm close to it).

So far the ABE and X-gels (with ALCAR preorkout and LCLT postworkout with creatine) seem to be working as my muscles seem a bit harder and I'm seeing a bit more definition and I haven't changed my diet at all, still at the same calories.